Chapter 1 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 1~Shopping with the best}

It’s been a month since I have come back to stay with Taecyeon oppa since my parents were still over sea visiting the out of state company. Taecyeon oppa was now the CEO of our grandpa company now that Appa have become the Chairman since grandpa went into retirement. I was 4 month pregnant now but my tummy don’t show so much and that was a good thing; which mean that I can still be able to work to support myself. I don’t want to stay living under Taecyeon oppa without doing something to help out. Taecyeon oppa couldn’t do anything but to give me a job at Appa company since he want me somewhere close by so that he can keep a close eye on me. Taecyeon oppa became more cautious since I became pregnant. He doesn’t want anything to happen to the both of us.

My first day of work doesn’t start until 2 more weeks from now. Taecyeon oppa have left early to work since he has to go into an important meeting. He left me a driver man to take me to shop around for new clothes. Ii got up from my room and got dress in a casual outfit after finishing off my daily routine. With a little light make up to cover up my pale face looking, before I walk out toward the car. The driver man was already by the car waiting for me as he open the door.  I got into the car and took my seat.

 

“Where were you like to go Miss?” He ask pulling out of the drive way.

“To the mall, please.”

“As you wish miss.” We head toward the mall.

 

The mall wasn’t too far from home if I was to drive but since I wasn’t driving it took time to get there. He parks the car and got out of the car. Rushing toward my door he opens it and stood to the side. I walk out of the car taking a glance who was the driver for me.

 

“Nichkhun.” He flashes me a smile.

“Yah is that how you greet me now.” Nichkhun stood in front of me.

“Ani, Hi Nichkhun.” He smiles patting my head.

“Yah, you can’t just greet him and not us too.”

“What kind dongsang is that?” I title my head to the side seeing the other making their way toward us.

“Min Jun, Wooyoung, Junho, Changsung… why are you guys all here?” they stood in front of me.

“Yah, you don’t want us to come. Then we’ll leave. Come on you guys.” Min Jun turn his back on me.

“Aniyo. Don’t go. I didn’t mean it that way.” They stop walking.

“Haha, we know.” Junho laugh as they turn around.

“Come on now. Wooyoung wrap his hand around my shoulder making me walk right next to him.

“Hand off.” We snap our head toward the voice behind us.

“Taecyeon oppa.” Wooyoung snap his hand off of me with his cheesy smile on his face.

“Sorry, hyung. Hehe.” Taecyeon oppa made his way toward me.

“I thought you went into an early meeting.”

“It finishes that why the boys are here.”

“Ah I see. Hehe.”

 

Taecyeon oppa walk in front of me as I follow behind him while the other was right after us. Entering the mall I catch girl’s eye upon us. I earn couple of glare from the girls since I was the only one hanging around with them. It didn’t really bother me since it happen to me too when I got marry to Luhan. I wonder how you’re doing now. Is he eating right? Staying healthy. Then I felt a pat on my back. I turn to face that person and found no other then Nichkhun.

 

“You alright.” I nod my head.

“Just want some water.”

“Wait here.” I nod my head as Wooyoung went to go grab me some water.

“Here you go.” He hand me the water bottle.

“Thanks.” I open it and took a drink out of it.

“Refreshing?” I nod my head and flash a smile to him.

“Why don’t we split into group that way we can find everything we need. Beside we don’t want someone to get tired, do we?” Junho glance toward my way.

“I call Yooara.” Wooyoung call out.

“Its okay, Taecyeon oppa, Wooyoung is really responsible.”

“Fine. BUT if anything happen make sure to give me a call.” I nodded.

 

The other was getting together right after Yoona Unni show up to stay next to Taecyeon oppa. We walk down to this fantasy Boutique. Wooyoung stop walking in front of me. I stop and turn to face him. He glances toward me with a smile before shoving me toward the shop. He grabs my hand and led me to a section of nice clothes.

 

“Go try on these.” Wooyoung push me to the fitting room.

“okay.” I sigh in defeat and follow the lady.

 

 After trying on outfit after outfit I finally walk out of the fitting room with the clothes that I want to get. Wooyoung took the outfit from my hand and went toward the cashier. I was going to protest but it didn’t do any good since he already hand it to the cashier. After that we walk out of that place with Wooyoung holding onto the bags. We walk down and meet up with Nichkhun and Junho. They already have some bag in their hand.

 

“You finally got some outfit I see.” Junho lean forwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter