Chapter 12 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 12 ~ Taking Care Of You}

I open my eye slowly a couple of time before looking around my surrounding. I was no longer at home. It look like the hospital room instead. Then I recall how I end up here in the first place. I look toward the opening door seeing Luhan walking in carrying a bag that smell like food. Luhan walk over to me carrying it. He set the bag down onto the rolling tray. Then he took a seat onto the chair closes to the bed. 

“Luhan, is my baby okay? What did the doctor say?” I ask anxiously for an answer. 

“Our baby is okay.” Luhan said as I let out a breath out of relief.

“Why are you here?” I asks thinking of all those time that he left me in the dark without any concern beside the time that his parents was coming to visit. 

“How are you feeling?” He ignore my question to ask another one. 

“You don’t have to act like you care. Your parents are not here. In fact there no one here that are family or friends related.” I said pulling myself up from the bed. 

“Here let me.” Luhan stood up to help. 

“Don’t. I can do it myself.” I push away his offering hand to help. 

“Can you not be so stubborn right now.” Luhan ignore my stubbornness and help instead. 

“I’m alright already. You can leave. I’ll call Min Jun Oppa to come pick me up.” I said not looking at him. 

“Do you even know where you are at?” Luhan ask leaning back on the chair while looking at me. 

“At the hospital of course.” I intimidate his action. 

“In which hospital?” His words got me thinking about which one I was at after all there were more than one in this city. 

“You don’t know do you.” Luhan smirk leaning forward. 

“I-I’ll find out when the nurse come in.” I said confidently. 

“Are you sure you want to do that?” Luhan ask leaning closer and closer toward me. 

“Y-yeah.” I stutter again. 

“^cough cough, Sorry to disturb your lovely divert moments.” I didn’t even notice when Kyungsoo actually came into the room. 

“What lovely dovely are you talking about?” Luhan said leaning back on the chair looking at the both of us with lazy eye. 

“Oh.” Kyungsoo smile but quickly hide it. 

“How are you feeling, Yooara?” Kyungsoo walk over to the bed to ask me. 

“I’m feeling much better, thanks to Doctor Do.” I said sweetly to him. 

“You must still be shock from last night. Don’t think to much or have to much stress. It’s not good for the baby. Especially when you are in an early stage like this.” Kyungsoo said messing with my hair. 

“Yes, Doctor. I heard you.” I said as he remove his hand. 

“If there anything stressful make sure to kick that person out.” Kyungsoo said referring to someone in the room with us 

“Doctor Do, how Can I get rid of this thing that causing me stress?” I ask not turn to face Luhan. 

“I’ll let you know that I am a human being right here.” Luhan said but we act like we did not heard him. 

“Did you tell that thing to leave?” Kyungsoo suggest. 

“I did but that thing is still sitting here.” I pouts. 

“Did you want my help to drag out that thing?” Kyungsoo asks.

”That’ll be good.” I said as Kyungsoo finally took notice of Luhan inside the room. 

“Luhan.” Kyungsoo call. 

“No.” Luhan fold his arm and lean back on the chair. 

“Now.” Kyungsoo demands. 

“That is not a way to talk to your hyung my dear Kyung-soo.” In his voice carrying a like threatening sound. 

“As of right now I am the doctor who is advising you to leave the room.” Kyungsoo firmly said.

“Right after this bag you are good to go home.” Kyungsoo said before walking toward Luhan side. 

“Hyung.” Luhan raises an eyebrow at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter