Chapter 8 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is a scene in here that contain mature mind.

{Chapter 8 ~ Shopping Trip and Fried Chicken Dinner}

After shopping for a while I was now carrying more than a couple of bags. I left Hyosung to continue to shop around as I make a trip toward the car. Since we part on the other side of the mall it'll take me a good 15 to 20 minutes to get across and set everything into the car. Before I left Hyosung had pick up a phone call. She nod her head before walking away from me. Must be one of her girlfriends. I did not think much into it and walk out of the shop. As I was walking a guy bump into me. 

"I'm sorry." He apologize before giving me a side smile and walk away. 

"Whatever." I said after he keep walking into the store talking onto the phone. 

I shake my head and continue walking toward the other side. I knew I should have Alan tag along with us. How can i forget how much this girl love to shop. I walk pass a couple of jewelry shop earlier and saw a ring that I really like. Now that I think about it. I haven't evn brought her one yet. I'll come back to take a look. I smile and hurry walking to the other side of the parking lot. It took me a good 20 minutes to reach the parking garage. I press onto the elevator button and wait for it to come down since we park in the top floor but decided to shop on the first level first. The elevator door open and people were coming out of it so I step onto the side waiting for it to clear up before getting in. Then I press the top floor and wait for the door to close. Ding. The elevator door open for me. I walk out and make my way toward my car. It wasn't to far away from the elevator since Hyosung really did not want to walk to far. I unlock the back trunk to put everything inside. Then I close it and press the lock button before heading back to the elevator. The elevator open once i press the button. Quickly I got inside and press onto the floor level. Tonight should be the night for us. The door open for me to walk out. I made my way back into the mall and walk toward the jewelry shop to check out their rings. 

"Hello. What kind of ring are you looking for?" The saler asks. 

"Can I take a look at that one?" I point to it. 

"Sure." She open the cage and pull it out for me. 

"I'll take this ring." I hand it back to her.

"What a nice choice. This one was the only one that came out this way." The saler wrap it up for me.

I paid for it before sliding the box into my pocket. I smile before walking out of the shop. I made my way toward the store that I have left her at. By now she should be done shopping for what ever she need. I walk in and walk to the the spot that I left her. She was no longer there waiting for me. She must have went to a different floor. I took the esclator upstairs toward the baby section. I walk around looking for her but she was no where to be found so I pull out my phone and call her.

"I'm sorry, but the person that you are trying to reach can not pick up the phone right now. At the tone please leave a message."  I hang up the phone and walk up to the clerk sation to ask. 

"Excuse me but have you seen a pregnant lady that was wearing a pink off the shoulder dress come by here?" I ask the lady clerk by the desk. 

"Yeah. She left to go used the restroom not to long ago." The lady said after thinking about it. 

"Where the restroom?" I asks.

"There one across the hall from here and one on the lowest floor." 

"Thanks." I walk away from her. 

I walk across the hallway making my way toward the restroom from up here. The sign was leading me toward the elevator area. I walk to the women door and knock on it. 

"Hyosung. Hyosung, are you in there?" I call out standing by the door. 

"Hyosung?" The door open but reveal an older women with her daughter.

"Sorry." I bow as the women did not do anything and walk away. 

I sratch my head before walking away from the restroom. She must have gone to the one downstairs. I walk away from that restroom and make my way across the store again. This time I took the escaltor down to the floor that I came from earlier. Then I walk to the other side and got on it again. I went down to the second level before walking around to the other side. I try calling her again but got to the same message. Once again I got on to the escalator going down to the first level. When I reach the bottom I walk toward my left side looking around for the restroom sign. It was pointing toward the right side of me. So I change direction going toward the right side instead. It took me out of the store and down to this hallway. The restroom was like a good two minutes walk from where I was standing at. Why did she go to this one? There will be no one to help her if something happen. That idoit. I pick up my pace and stand right in front of the women restroom. Once again i knock on the door. 

"Hyosung-ah! Hyosung are you there?" I call outside but no one answer. 

"Hyosung-ah!" I try calling h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter