Chapter 10 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 10 ~The Beginning of The Game}

"Woah, I... I don't know how I feel about this dish. It look amazing but the taste is a little off." I said after the guys stare at my way. 

"I told you we shouldn't add that in." Chanyeol said turning his whole body toward Jongin. 

"Why didn't you stop me then?" Jongin asks.

"By the time that I turn around you already add it in." Chanyeol said as my phone ring. 

"Hello." I answer my phone as the all gather in the living room. 

"Hello, Han." There was only a few people that call me by that name beside my group of friends. 

"Who is this?" I took a look at the number seeing that it was block. 

"Haha." I narrow my eye leaning forward from the sofa. 

"Han. Han. Han. Han. Han." Chen walk on over toward me along with his laptop.

"Listen to this sound." Chen pull out his latest tracking system from his laptop and connect it to my phone. 

"Hyung." Baekho stop talking as Baekhyun cover his mouth and shook his head letting him know to be quiet. 

"Where am I?" I was stunt by the voice because it only belong to one person.

"Yooara." The boys was surprise and stop what they were doing as Suho snatch my phone and put it on speaker.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Yooara shout. 

"Say hello to Luhan, my darling." 

"Luhan... What are you planing to do with him?" Yooara voice contain a trace of nervous. 

"Don't touch me!" She shout. 

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." I said angrily as Chen was close to his location.

"Almost there." Chen lip talk so that he would not hear anything. 

"Luhan." Yooara call my name softly. 

"Han. Han. Han. Han. Han. Let's play a little game." Chen grab my elbow letting me know that he got the address to where he was holding Yooara at. 

"Hide and seek just like the old time. Come find me. I'll give you three hours." He declare.

"Don't come Luhan! He'll kill you! Ah." Yooara stop talking after making that sound. 

"Yooara. Yooara." I call hearing her in pain. 

"Haha... the time start now. If you're late you'll never going to see her and your child." With that he hang up the phone. 

"Damn it." I punch the wall leaving a hole on it. 

Then I rush upstair to change my clothes. After that I walk downstair only to see the boys dress up and ready to leave. They were loading up their guns in the living room with the window shut close. Suho stood up and hand me a gun. I gladly took it knowing that they weren't going to stay still even though I ask them too. It was like we were back to the old life that we burring it away. I shook my head with a smile as I put on my shoes. I hide the gun that Suho gave me and hold onto the front door. 

With an hour left on the clock we reach the place that they were at. Suho park the car a couple block away from the place. Everyone got out of the car and stand in front of me. 

"Break into two group. The first group will be me, Chanyeol, Suho, and Sehun. We'll take the front. Boys you guys have to hide as i approach the building. I don't want anyone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter