Chapter 11 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 11 ~ He Came}

I open my eye only to see a room full of darkness. Thankfully my eye wasn’t cover with anything. I found myself sitting on a wooden chair with my hands tie to the back. My leg was also tie up pretty good too. I try struggling to loosen the rope but so far it was no used. 

“Well hello there beautiful.” I stop moving around after hearing someone talking. 

“Who’s there?” I asks looking around the dark room. 

“Haha.” Suddenly the light switch on. 

“Who are you?” I shout. 

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” I shout again after seeing that there was no one there but a radio. 

Say hello to Luhan, my darling." A person with his face cover up step aside from a pillar and makes his way toward me.

"Luhan... What are you planing to do with him?" I said nervously as he was so close to me now.

"Don't touch me!" I shout as his finger glides on my cheek down toward my jawline.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her." I couldn’t bring myself to believe that Luhan, my cold heart ex husband, would say that. 

Luhan.” I softly said.

"Han. Han. Han. Han. Han. Let's play a little game." His hand grab a hold of my jaw and held it.

"Hide and seek just like the old time. Come find me. I'll give you three hours." He declare with a mischievous smile.

"Don't come Luhan! He'll kill you! Ah." I shout right before he gave me a hard slap on the cheek.

"Yooara. Yooara." Luhan voice was fill concern. 

"Haha... the time start now. If you're late you'll never going to see her and your child." With that he hang up the phone. 

“You stupid idiot do you really think thy he’ll come for me.” Apart of me wanted him to come but the other part of me did not want so. 

“Haha... we shall wait and see.” He walk away leaving me there. 

I watch him leave the room. His back reminds me of Taecyeon Oppa. I clock around to see if there was any windows open. To my disappointment there were no windows as the space looks like half a mile long. I try to loosen the rope again but nothing happen. Luhan... 3 hours. Will you be willing to give it to us? I ponder. 

The room went dark all of a sudden. I am guessing that 3 hours has been pass by. The light turn on again but this time it was only toward the spot that I was sitting at. 

Yooara." Luhan was going to rush over but I stop him from getting to close.

"Don't come over here!" I shout again .

"Yooara." Luhan walks toward my way without caring for a thing that was about to happen. 

"Don't! Stop!" I scream with tears coming down.

"Luhan." Luhan stand before me andstart to untie the rope from her hand. 

"Haha." That same laugh was coming out of the dark.

"Han, you may it. Less than 3 minutes on the clock." The foot steps was coming closer so Luhan hurry up to untie the rope.

"Why did you come?" I asks standing up from the chair and was push behind him.

"Come on out!" Luhan shout toward the darkness. 

"What fun will that be, Han?" He said laughing. 

"There no point of hiding anymore, Jiang Cha Luhan said holding up his gun with the flashlight pointing toward the the dark area.

"Jiang Chan?” The name ring a bell but I just couldn’t confirm who it is.

"Clever as always, Han." Jiang Chan said clapping his hands. 

"To bad I can not be with the two of you. You see I have this place wire up with a bomb that will go off in 3 minutes. I hope you two can make it out alive. I'll be very sad to know that the both of you have die in this building... The timer is stilll clicking. Hahaha." The light switch on again and this time I have seen where he had place it at. 

“Run.” Luhan grab a hold of my hand and drag me toward the stairs. 

 I didn’t get the chance to say anything. We went down so many flights of stairs. By the time we reach the bottom one I was dead tired and wanted to rest. I went down on my knee panting. Luhan cover me with his body as the building behind him went ‘boom’. He had his hand on the side of me so that his body weight wouldn’t crash onto mine. I watch the building light up in flames. Then I turn my face to look at him. He stare into my eye for a while before getting up from me. After that he place his hand toward my armpit and lift me up from the ground like I didn’t weight anything. He didn’t say anything but grab my hand as we rush to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter