Chapter 15 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Chapter 15 ~ A Day at Home}

“Here you go, young miss.” One of the maids that were standing right next to the one who had the growling stomach. 

“Thank you... by the way. I forgot to ask for your names.” I said cracking the eggs into the baking tray and mixing it up. 

“Young Miss. my name is Su Young and this right here is my younger sister, Ja Hye.” Su Young introduce themselves to me. 

“Young Miss. are you sure you don’t want our help?” Ja Hye asks. 

“En. Just stay there and watch.” I said with a smile. 

They move back a couple of steps and watch me with fear as if I was going to burn down the place. I shook my head but say nothing and just keep smiling at their faces. Everything that I need was laying on the countertop nice and neatly for me. The first thing I did was grab the Texa toast bread and slice them into an inch thick pieces. Then I crack a couple of eggs into the baking tray and add in cinnamon, vanilla extract, and milk before giving it a mix until everything is well combined. Then I toss in the bread slices to soak up the liquid mixture and cover up the tray with clear wrap before place it into the refrigerator. The next thing I did was spray the baking rack with butter spray to prevent the layout maple bacon strip from sticking on it. When I was done I put it in the oven and set the cooking timer for it. Next, I cut the pre-washed strawberries into quarters size before tossing it into a saucepan along with sugar. I let the saucepan sit on medium heat. Using a spatula I slowly crush the strawberries while mixing it with the sugar. Once that was all done I set it to the side turning off the fire and walk toward the refrigerator to take out the soak French toast. The bread soaks up the mixture pretty nicely that it barely left some on the tray. I set the tray onto the countertop add a tablespoon of butter into the pan before frying the toast stick. I can smell the maple bacon in the oven even though the door was shut, the cinnamon from the French toast and the strawberries syrup on the stove top. A good 15 minutes passed by everything was cooked and plated. They all look at me as I set the plate in front of them. 

“Go on and try it. Tell me how it tastes like.” Ja Hye turns her head looking at her sister and the head maid before she took a bit of the French toast. 

“How does it taste?” She closes her eye and smiles delightfully. 

“Young Miss it’s delicious!” Ja Hye praise. 

"Sister, try it." Ja Hye encourages Su Young to give it a try. 

After breakfast, they help clean up my mess and kick me out of the kitchen with the phrase “young master would be upset knowing that we let you clean up.” I couldn’t bare to see them in trouble so I walk out to the living room with a smile upon my face. I grab the remote off the coffee table and turn on the tv. My hand touches my stomach seeing how big it has gotten inside of me now. In a couple more months I’ll be able to see it and hold it. It didn’t matter whether it was a boy or a girl, one thing did matter was that I am going to love this child of mine. Even if his father was not here with us or when people give us a disgusting look. I was going to be strong and stand by my baby side. A good 30 minutes sitting there, I felt bored and was craving for sweets so I stand up walking back into the kitchen. The maid was nowhere to be found because they all went to do their house chores. I want something fluffy, chocolatey, and easy to make. I check the refrigerator to see if there were any puff pastry sheets available. I even check the freezer. There none. Look like I have to make some of my own. I grab out the butter sticks and stick them into the freezer so that I can grate it later. Then I walk toward the pantry to grab the flour and walk back to the countertop. I measure out the flour and salt putting the both of them into the mixing bowl. Once I slowly combine the two of them I cover the bowl and place it safely into the freezer to cool down. The only ingredients that were missing were chocolate and nuts. So I walk out to find the butler and the head maid. 

"Young miss." Someone c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter