Chapter 4 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 4~Mysterious Box}

Everyone took a seat in the living room staring at the present that was left outside of my front door. No one was talking which was making the house all quiet. Even if they did say anything I wouldn't know how to answer them. since I too didn't know why or what did this person want from me. I mean if this person wanted something to do with Luhan than he or she is going after the wrong person. 

"Hyung I think we should open it." Junho said but no one did anything beside just looking at it.

"Are you crazy, what if there was some sort of explosive inside just waiting for us to open it." Wooyoung slap the younger guy in the head. 

"I don't think so, hyung. If there were to be then it would have gone off already." Junho was lucky to block the attack from Wooyoung. 

"You don't know that for sure. Maybe it's just waiting for us to open it." Wooyoung argue back with Junho.

"Yooara-ah." I listen to what they were saying but this doesn't seem to be adding up.

"Yooara-ah." I turn around seeing Chansung grab onto my arm.

"Huh." I took my eye off of the box looking at their serious faces.

"What are you thinking about?" Min Jun asks leaning forward on the coffee table.

"Something doesn't seem to add up." I got onto my knee taking a couple of step toward the coffee table.

"Yeah. Why spend the time to set this up when he or she already know that no one was home beside her only. I mean we both left the house at the same time and saw nothing strange at all. Unless-" I grab the top if the lid and lift it up.

"YOOARA-AH" they shout toward me.

"Omo." Everyone went silence. 

"Is that all..." I didn't say anything as one by one they start grabbing the photos out of the box.

"Looks like this person have been following you since Luhan and you have split up." Min Jun said holding up a most recent photo of mine.

"Aniyo. It looks like before that. Take a good look at the date of these photos." I said turning the photos to the other side seeing date and time written on them.

"Your right, noona. This guys have been following you for at least a couple of months before you guys split up." Changsung grab onto a photo where it capture me at the cafe down the street.

"But who is this person? And what does he want?" Yoona Unnie asks a question that clearly no one in the room could possibly answer. 

"Could it be Luhan sent him?" Wooyoung earn a slap on the back of his head.

"Yah, how can t be tht guy? Even if it was why does he want to send it out or take the pictures in the first place." Changsung was yelling at him.

"What about Luhan second wife?"Junho suggest. 

"How did you-?" I was going to ask.

"Yah you think you can hide this from me. I know he still with her." Taecyeon oppa seem slightly angry.

"Oppa, she-"

"If she was a nice girl she wouldn't take away your husband now would she. She wouldn't sleep with him and her husband at the same time." 

"How-when did you find out?" 

"I'm your oppa there nothing that I don't know about you."

 "Oppa could it be that your the stalker?" I jokely said as everyone turn to face him.

 "Yah, a time like this isn't a time to joke around." Oppa shout.

 "Relax we kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter