Chapter 14 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 ~ Thinking of the Choices 

“Thanks for hanging out today, I had a great time with you.” I said as we reach the front door to my house. 
“No problems.” 
“Well then see you tomorrow.” I turn away from him and took a step through the front door. 
“Yooara.” Min Jun call as I hail my steps. 
“Yes?” I turn around. 
“About what I said earlier today... I really meant it.” Min Jun strongly stare at me. 
“I-“ 
“You don’t have to answer me right now. I can wait for it.” Min Jin smile didn’t reach his eyes. 
“Well, goodnight. Sweet dream.” Min Jin slowly backs up from the front doorstep while still looking at me. 

I couldn't bring myself to say anything to him but just watch him walk toward his car while he was trying to shot me into the house. I smile wave goodbye to him before entering the front door and closing it shut. Oppa and Unnie were out tonight because of some company event that they got invited too and could not be denied it as it was bad for the company image. The maid and butler had already gone to bed I suppose. I make my way upstairs to my room to take a hot shower. 
After getting dress into my silk night tank and short for the night, I lay on my bed with a towel wrap around my hair. Slowly I place my hand on my tummy thinking of what was best for my baby and me. The ex-husband had already remarried to his long-term girlfriend not to long ago. Plus they too were having a child of their own. He won’t bother to care for my child since he didn’t want us anymore. On the other hand, Min Jun had been with me ever since I had come back. He didn’t mind that I was having someone else child, at least that is what I am thinking right now. But what would he think of my baby in the future? Would he still be the same as right now? My mood turns sour thinking of the way that my baby would be mistreated by his father and anyone that I probably date. 

“Yooara, get a hold of yourself. This mood will affect my baby.” I shake my head. 

~ Earlier afternoon 

"When are you going to get a girlfriend?" I ask out of the blue. 
"Mmm... maybe soon." I push forward with a wide eye. 
"Oh who the lucky girl." I clap my hand together happily.
"Do I know her? Is she pretty? I bet she pretty." Min Jun grab a hold of my hand. 
"Min Jun, what are you doing?" I pull my hand but he held it in more.
“Yooara, I... I really-“ my phone went off as he was trying to tell me something. 
“Hold on, Min Jun.” I pull away to answer my phone. 
“Hello?” I answer turning my head away from him. 
“Yooara.” I recognize the voice. 
“Luhan.” Even if I said it in a low voice Min Jun still heard me. 
“I really like you!” Min Jun said in a stern tone. 
“Who are you with?” Luhan on the other side of the phone also heard about his confession. 
“Why aren’t you home resting?” I a minute passed by as I didn’t say anything Luhan ask the question. 
“Give me a chance, Yooara. I promise I won’t disappoint you like him.” Min Jun said holding onto my hand tighter th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter