Chapter 7 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 7 ~ Day off }

By the time I got home it was already past midnight. I open the front door and walk in with the feeling of being sobber. I turn on the lights and look toward the living room only to see that there was no one waiting for me. Yooara always waits for me to return home before sleeping. I shook my head and blocking all thought that contain Yooara. Then I made my way upstairs going toward our room. I open the door but dare not to turn on the light. I did not want to wake Hyosung up from her sleep. I toss my things over to the lamp table before making my way toward the cloest. I reach for a towel and went into the bathroom to take a quick night shower. Once I was done taking a shower and got dres for bed, I slowly slide my body into the bed. Hyosung was facing my way. I wrap my arm around her waist before snuggling in close to her.

"It's so hot Luhan." Hoysung remove my hand and turn to face the other way. 

I say nothing and stare at her back that was now facing me. Yooara would always let me hold her close by me. Forget it. Hyosung must be very tierd today. I close my eye trying to sleep.

"Luhan." I turn around seeing Yooara smiling as she was holding onto a baby boy in her arm. 

"Yooara." I walk up toward her and the baby boy.

"Luhan." Yooara call my name again but this time the baby boy was no longer in her arm but in mine. 

"Who baby is this?" I ask wanting to know so badly.

"He has your smile and pretty eye." Yooara complement. 

"Yooara, come home." I smile asking her butthe baby boy was gone from my arm.

"I can't." Yooara answer.

"Why?" I ask but she did not answer and continue to walk away.

"Why not? Yooara! Yooara!" I call her name as she was getting farther and farther away from me.

"Luhan." I turn to the side seeing Hyosung holding onto another guy hand. 

"I'm leaving you." Somehow I did not feel any sadiness as I did when Yooara left me. 

"Hyosung." I said calmly. 

"Han, wake up." I open my eye seeing Hyosung shaking my arm. 

"Huh? Is something wrong?" I ask sitting up from the bed.

"Han, you were sleep talking. Are you okay?" Hyosung asks wrapping her arm on my waist. 

"yeah." I recall the dream that I just have right now.

"Let's go back to sleep." Hyosung snuggle close to me with her eye close. 

I say nothing more and let her get close to me. Then my mind think back to the dream that I just have a couple of minutes ago. Hyosung... Yooara... I shake my head and close my eye again seeing that it was just 5am. Although my eye was shut close my mind was still thinking about the dream that I just have, to Yixing words, and Kyungsoo news. I could not bring myself to sleep anymore so I slowly got off the bed the bed once I made sure that Hyosung was sleeping soundlessly again. I walk out of the room making my way toward my office at home. I close the door behind me and turn on the light. It's been a while since I last step foot into this room. Now that I took a look at it, everything was still in the same place nice and neat just the way that I left it when Yooara was still here. I walk over to my chair and to a seat before turning on my laptop and my main computer.

I was up all the way until the sun had raise high in the sky. By now Hyosung should be awake. I listen to our room door open and footstep that follows. She was heading downstairs to make breakfast like always. Although it doesn't taste as good as the one that Yooara had made. I decide to close my laptop and computer before getting out of my study room. Then I went to go wash up before heading downstairs toward the kitchen. From where I was standing I can see Hoysung frying some eggs and bacons on the stove top. After a while the smell turn into a thick cloud of dark smoke. Quickly I rush to turn off the fire only to find her standing on the side holding onto a mixing bowl and whisp. She gave me a sheeply smile and lift up the bowl. 

"I was mixing pancake batter." Hyosung blink her eyelashes with a charming smile. 

"The stove was on fire. You could have put that down and check on it." I try calming myself down while talking to her.

"That wouldn't happen if you got down here faster to help me." Hyosung put down the mixing bowl and complain. 

"Hoysung you have to learn how to do this by yourself. what if I am not home to help you what are you going to do?" We were standing face to face neither of us was willing to back do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter