Chapter 7 (Part2)

I choose You

Same day..

Dara's pov:

After we ate our lunch we decided to walk for a while on the campus because we have 10 minutes left before our class to start again.

"So Dara do you want to come with us later? we are going to mall." Bom said.

"I think I will pass. I need to work on my project on biology. Sorry."

"Ok.......... hey is that donghae? And who is that girl? Is she Jessica?" Minzy said. And we all look at the corridor. and yes it's donghae and jessica. They look very happy. Donghae pinching Jessica's cheeks while laughing hard. 

"Yeah SHE is Jessica." I said.

"Wow. She really pretty. But don't worry Dara you are prettier than her " Bom said.

"Dara are you ok? lets just go." Cl said. We are about to turned around when Minzy and Bom squealed so Cl and I turned our heads to theirs. And we saw them kissing eah other so passionate I did not let it finished cuz I aleeady walk away.

"Hey Dara!" The girls called me but I ignored them I jusy walk faster and I can hear them running trying to catch me. As I was walking I bumped to a person and I crash on the floor.

"I'm sorry I am not looking at my way." I said.

"Dara?" I look up and saw Gd he reach his hand to me and help me to stand up again.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. I am sorry again. So see you later." I said and  I did not wait for his respond cuz I already walk away and went straight in my social studies subject. I did not realize that...... I am crying. But why?

Gd's pov:

As I walk to my next class I saw a couple on the corridor kissing. Hay. This is school. I just ignore them and continue walking but suddenly someone bumped to me. Fck. Why is she not looking at her way.

"I''m I am not.looking at my way." The girl sounded like..........

"Dara?" I said and she look up. She is Dara. I help her to stand up and asked her.

"Are you alright?" I notice her puff eyes. She look like she is crying. I want to asked her about that but before I asked....

"Yeah. I'm sorry again. So see you later." She said and walk away.

Why is she crying? And why I am worried about her?

Donghae's pov:

Me and Jessica are walking in the corridor after our lunch when she asked me.

"So when are you going to introduce me to your bestfriend? Her name is Dara right?"

"Oh yeah. Maybe later or I don't know. She seems very today. I heard she has a lot of projects so yeah."

"Oh ok. Maybe next time. But can I askes you something?"

"Sure anything for you." I said and smile.

"When did you guys start your friendship?"

" well since our childhood. We are classmate since kindergarten and since then until now we are bestfriend. Also our family our friends and business partners so we see each other alots."

"Oh really that nice. But does she have other friends a side from you?"

"Ofcourse. She has a lot of friends but only the other 3 girls of her friends are studying here the others are in others."

"Ohhh. But I am sorry if I will asked you this Donghae. Please don't be angry."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Did you guys have feeling to each other before? You donghae do you ever have feelings for her?" I was taken back at her question. Why is she asking that?

"I'm sorry donghae. I just want us to be more open to each other. I don't want us to keep secrets to each other. But it's ok if you don't want to answer." She said.

"It's ok Jessica. You don't have to say sorry and ofcourse we need to be open to each other." I said and she smile. Her smile make me more love her. That's smile look like Dara's. Wait... why did I mention her here.

"I will answer your question. *sigh* yes jessica. But that is long time agk. And she already have crush and also I already have you. So you don't need tl worry. Ok?" I said and she smile but I can see that she seems worried so I kiss her cheeks but she suddenly turned her head and our lips touch each other. After 10 seconds I pulled out.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I am still on shocks but what more shock me when I heard something.

"Hey Dara!!!!!!!!" I look at where that voice are coming and I saw girls running. I realize that they are Cl, Bom, and Minzy running like they are chasing someone. 

WAIT..... DID DARA SAW US?

Fast forward...

Dara's pov:

Its already Biology earlier Cl and Minzy asked me in social why did I leave suddenly I just made an excuse but I know that they did not believe it. I sat next to chanyeol. I am not really in good mood. Is this because of what I saw. But it's normally for them to kiss because they are couples, lovers!!!!! I should not be affected. Our professor came in and start the lesson but I really don't have energy to listen more. Aish... dara come to your sense.....

No one's pov:

While the professor in biology is teaching Chanyeol can't help but look at Dara. He notice Dara's face it's not bright like before. He can tell that she look sad. He want to asked her but the professor might notice it and scold him so he just keep glancing at her secretly.

Gd on the other hand keep glancing at Dara too but secretly. He is really bother at dara's look. 

After the class Gd went to dara.

"Dara let's go to your house. We need to finished this. We only have 2 more days before the deadline." Gd said.

"Oh yeah. Let's go.. bye chanyeol" she said and bid farewell to Chanyeol.

While Chanyeol also bid farewell and smile. But something bother him.

Gd will go to dara's house?!!! I hope nothing bad will happen. Later on I will also be on your position Gd. he thought.

While Gd and Dara walking on the parking lot someone called her.

"Dara!!!" She look back and saw Donghae and Jessica.

"Oh. Hi!" She said.

The couple went in front of dara and Gd.

"Dara I would like you to meet Jessica my girlfriend and Jessica this is Dara my bestfriend since childhood." Donghae introduced.

"Hi Dara. It's nice meeting you. Donghae keep talking about you and he is right you is really pretty and cute too. I hope we can go along." Jessica said and reach her hand to shake hand with dara And dara accepted it.

"Hi jessica. Nice meeting you too. Please take care of donghae. He is really childish." She said and fake smile.

"Yah!!!!! That's not true." Donghae protest and the girls just laugh.

"Anyway why are you with him dara?" Donghae said while pointing at gd.

"We are partners on the project." Gd respond.

"Oh. But be careful dara." Donghae said.

"Don't worry donghae. Gd is really a nice person. He is like my friend too." Dara said.

"You two look good together." Jessica said out of the blue. The three just stared at her in shock but after 2 second Gd respond.

"Really? I think so too." He said and lay his arms on dara's shoulder. Dara did not respond cuz she is still on shock.

"Anyway we need to go we must do our project. So lets go Dara." Gd said and they walk inside Gd's car and start the engine. And drive away.

While on the car..

"If you are sad don't hide it. You can cry, you can say what you wanted tl say that you did not said earlier. I know you are hurt Dara." He said and pull his car at the side of the road. He look at her and hus her.

She start crying.

"*sobbing* I don't know why it's hurt.*sobbing*"

"Because you have feeling for him Dara." He said and start hugging her.

"Don't worry dara. There is still more man that is deserves for you." He continued while still hugging her. And they did not realize it's raining good thing they are inside of the car.

Gd remembered the day when he saw Dara crying in the rain. It's keep flashing back in his mind.

"Don't cry dara. I am here for you." He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is lame.... :(

Is Gd already have feelings for Dara?

Do you think Jessica is a good or bad character here? 

Is there any more hopes for Chanyeol? Don't worry soon.......

Note: I don't hate jessica. I also love Girls Generation. So no hate please....

*do you want me to add other couples here?

Topbom?

Luhan and Bom?

Kai and minzy?

Lay and Minzy?

Sehun and Minzy?

Kris and Cl?

Taeyang and Cl?

D.O and Bom?

Chen and Bom?

Or others?

Just comment if you want or suggest.... 

Thank you for keeping supporting my story!! ^_^

Please Comment, Vote, Subscribe...

☆♥★♡☆♥★♡☆♥★♡☆♥★♡☆♥★♡☆♥★♡☆♥★♡