Chapter 22

I choose You

No one's POV:

"We are inviting you to Jiyong's & Dara's Wedding on Feb 15, 2015 at St. Patrick Holy Church and La Resort for wedding reception. See you there!"

 

It's been 5 months and Dara will graduate tomorrow. And two days after her graduation will be the day of the most awaited wedding. there's a lot that happened in 5 months. First, Chanyeol still courting Dara with the help of his friends. He is not giving up especially that him and Dara are becoming close. Secondly, Donghae already to confessed to her and also courting her. While Jessica accepted the fact that they are not for together and happily helping Donghae on courting Dara. Lastly, Gd After one week of his confession to Dara he finally showed up to school and also courting Dara. His friends and the entire school got shock because of Gd's new behavior but they accepted it. The entire school are getting crazy because they are betting on who will Dara pick on her three suitors. 

 

Next Day (Graduation)

 

"I'm so proud of you Dara! You will now graduate and will get married! Don't worry Dara everything for today and for wedding are already settled."

 

Dara can only show small smile to her mother. She is preoccupied. She is very nervous on her graduation and for her wedding because she still don't know what to do.

 

"Dara you look so beautiful on your dress!!" Cl said 

"How are you feeling Dara?" Minzy asked.

"Thank you Cl. I don't know what I am feeling today Minzy."

"Don't be like that Dara. Today is our graduation! You must be happy that we will be free from this school!! Anyway let's go in the auditorium. We don't want to be late on our graduation right?" Bom exclaimed

 

As they went in almost all of the students and parents are already inside and waiting to start the program. And then she saw Gd sitting with his family on the third row they had an eye contact and then She saw Chanyeol on the 5th row with his parents. Lastly she saw Donghae on 7th row with his family he waved at her.

 

After Graduation

 

"Congrats Dara! You achieved three medals on academics! So proud of you!" People congratulating her.

 

After that she received three messages.

 

Message one:

Dara congratulations! You did well! So proud of you! Anyway, Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Can we meet up at Coffee shop at Namsan Tower? I will see there tomorrow at 3:00 pm. See you! 

-Chanyeol

 

Message two:

Congrats Dara. You are really smart Dara! I am so proud of you! Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am thinking if we can meet up tomorrow at pizza house at Namsan Tower at 3:00 pm. I'll be happy see you tomorrow!

-Donghae

 

Message three:

So proud of you Dara. You never disappointed me. Congratulations!! Can we meet up tomorrow at N Grill at Namsan Tower at 3:00 pm? I'll see you tomorrow!

-Jiyong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------