Chapter 8

I choose You

Gd's pov:

After she cried I decided to take her to her home I guess this is not the right time to do the project we still have tomorrow for this and also we are near end though so it's alright.

As I park my car infront of their house Dara hurried unbuckled her seat belt and went outside but before Dara can walk inside her house I chased her and held her wrist.

"Dara wait."

"W-what?" She said while still not looking at me.

"You dropped your pen" I said and she look at the pen that I'm holding. The pen is color pink with mickey mouse design.

"You can have that. I don't need it now anyway. Oh by the way T-thank you Gd."

"It's ok. Now go in, we can just finish the project tomorrow." I said and she smile weakly and went inside their house.

I went inside my car and look at the pen I realize that their is something inscribed on the pen "Darahae".

Nobody's pov:

As Dara went inside her room she lay on her bed and cry. 

Dara's pov:

Is Gd said is true? I have feelings for Donghae? But I never thought of it before. I am just happy when he is beside me. Why is this happening to me?

If Gd is true I hope that my feelings for Donghae will gone. i don't want to break their relationship and our friendship. I'm sure that Donghae will be hurt. I want him to be happy.

//Next Day//

Nobody's pov:

Gd went to Dara's house early in the morning to pick her up. He really don't know why is he doing this. As he pressed the doorbell Dara's mom greet him and let him in.

"So are you here to pick my daughter?" Dara's mom asked.

"Ah yes Mrs. Park." He said politely.

"Did you eat your breakfast already?"

"Ah Not yet."

"Come on and join me while waiting for Dara. I'm sure she is getting ready by now."

As they were eating Dara's mom asked Gd that made him chocked his food.

"Are you and Dara are dating?"

Gd chocked.

"Oh here drink water. I'm sorry if I asked you that question."

"No it's fine." He said after he drank his water. Gd did not speak for a moment.

"Actually we are dating mrs. Park. I hope you will not be mad." He said.

"Oh!!! Really. That's good. I am happy that dara is dating a guy. And please just call me aunt for now." Dara's mom said while smiling widely.

After 10 minutes Dara went in dining and get shock when she saw Gd.

"Oh here you are dara. Come on and join us." Her mom said.

And dara join them.

"So dara. You did not tell me that you are dating."

Dara is so shock on what she heard.She can't even speak.

"Oh I guess Dara is shy Aunty. Haha." Gd said.

"Umm we need to go mom. We will be late." Dara manage to speak.

"Ok. Take care." Her mom said and they went inside gd's car.

Dara's pov:

"Yah!!! What mom saying? Dating? Us?"

"Oh About that. Yes I told her."

"What? Why? We are not even dating."

"I said it because I know that your mom will be suspicious whe she see me visiting your house."

"Then why did you came to our house?"

"To fetch you."

"And why?"

"Cuz you will be hurt when you see him" he said while straight at the road.

"And I don't want to see you crying again Dara. To be honest I don't know why I am doing this. But something is keep pushing me to protect you Dara." He continued.

"So are we going to pretend to my mom that we are dating? And I know that my friends and your friennds will know this soon." I said.

"That's why we will pretend to be a couple not just to your mom but to all. To your mom, to your friends, to him, and to all students of the university. don't tell your friends that we are just pretending and I will not tell it to my friends too."

"What?"

"I am just helping you dara to move on. Don't worry nothing more."

Fastforward>>>>>>>>

We are now on our way to our first class and ofcourse Gd is beside me. We are really pretending. And some students are maybe knew that we are couple. Aish. Just be cooperate dara. He is helping you.

Before we went inside Gd help my hand tightly and we went inside the room all students are looking at us and whispering.

"hey look at them?"

"Are they dating?"

"I'm sure that Gd is just using her."

"Oh my Dara!!! Why him? It's should be me!"

"I am now loosing hope for Dara."

"But they are cute together."

"Bad boy turn into good boy cuz of Dara. Wow."

As we keep passing them and went to our sits. I notice that Donghae looking at us. But I ignore it. Suddenly Gd stand up.

"Guys I have an announcement. Dara and I are dating so please don't hate us and be happy to us. I am just saying this because I don't want my Dara to be hurt by you guys. Emotionally or Physically." As he said the last he look at Donghae and after that he look at me and smile. He sit down again and ignore the crowd who is cheering on us.

Nobody's pov:

As the class continue on Math Donghae can't concentrates and taking glances to Dara secretly. 

Why Dara did not tell me about them? And when did they start dating? What potion did he gave to her? Or did Gd threat her something or did he blackmail her? Wait.. why am I like this? I should be happy that both of us found love life. Why I am worr-- of course I am worried cuz she is my bestfriend. Stupid Donghae. Donghae thought.

Gd notice that Donghae is secretly glancing to Dara so he held her hands. Dara look at him in shock but Gd just smile at her and look at the whiteboard again.

Lunch>>>>>>>

Dara's pov:

I am now on my way to cafeteria. I notice that all students are looking at me and whispering. Some are saying good and the others are.. bad. But I don't mind it at all. We are just pretending but Gd said that he will protect me. Wait why am I like this? Anyway speaking of Gd. He said that he will be on his friends now I guess he will say that we are on a relationship.

"Dara here!" I heard Cl said so I quickly went to their line to buy foods.

"Hey what are the rumors that we heard all over the place?" Minzy asked me.

"What rumors?" Bom asked. Ah she doesn't know cuz she is late so I am just alone earlier on second subject.

"Duh!! Dara and Gd the bad boy are in relationship!!!!" Minzy said.

"WHAT????!!!!!!!!" 

"Yah Park bom. Be quiet. You are so noisy." I said

"So it's really true Dara? Since when?" Cl said after she drink ber water by the way we are now on a table eating.

"Well uh."

"Since last week." We look at my back and saw Gd standing there. Why is he here? I thought he is with his friends?

"Ohhh..."the girls said.

"By the way can I take my girlfriend for a while if that's ok?" He asked the girls.

"Of course you can. See you later Dara!!" Bom said and wave her hand saying goodbye the girls waved too and smiling. 

While we are walking we saw Donghae and Jessica.

"Hey guys!" Jessica said while waving, while Donghae just look at us and smile.

As they went to us Gd help my hand tightly.

"Hey congratulations to the both of you. Why did you not tell us yesterday?" Jessica said.

"Cuz I don't want dara to be pressure but dara said it's alright to public our relationship so yeah." Gd explained.

"Anyway because we are both happy in our relationship why don't we double date? What about on Saturday? Right Donghae?" She said and look at donghae.

"I-I guess it's alright." Donghae said. They look at us.

"Dara is that alright? We did not have a proper date though." Gd said while looking at me then be squish my hand that is saying to reply a yes to him.

"Er s-sure." I said.

"That's great!!! So don't forget this Saturday! Anyway we need to go now" jessica said and they left.

"Hey! Why did we agreed?" I said

"This will help for you to move on Dara"

"No. This will help me to be hurt more Gd! As long as I am seeing them I will be hurt more! It will just torture me!!"

"I did that because I want you to move on. I want you to see them as much as possible because it will help your feelings to fade away."

After on what he said he left me.

Fast forward>>>>

Biology

Chanyeol's pov:

I am so depressed right now. I just heard rumors about dara my loves (lol) being on a relationship with Gd. What Gd did to her? I can't lose hope. Maybe he did something bad to her so she just forced. Hayy, I am so sad I feel like I am crying.

"kyahh!! They are so cute"

I look over to where the squealing and I saw Gd with Dara holding hands. HOLDING HANDS!!!!!

I just prented that I am busy while Dara is heading to our sit.

after school>>>>>

Dara's pov:

After school I went with Gd on his car today is the last day for our project and tomorrow we will pass it.

After 30 minutes..

We are now on the study room and working.

"Dara I'm sorry if I agreed to the double date. I am not thinking about your feeling." He said while not looking at me and continuing working.

"It's alright. And I guess you are right. I am sorry too Gd."

"Hayy, let's just forget this. Smile now Dara. " He said and I tried to smile.

"See you are beautiful when you smile." He said and when he realize what he said he continue to work and me too.

So awkward..

After 2 hours...

We finished our project.

"Wahh we are done now." I said happily.

*knock knock*

The door open and my mom came in.

"Are you guys finished? Let's go and eat dinner."

"Ok mom we are coming." I said.

Then mom went out and close the door.

"Wow you really have a nice mom." Gd said.

"Haha. Yeah. Let's go. I know that you are hungry too like me.haha" I said.

After we ate dinner Gd already went home. As I am getting ready to bed my mom came in.

"Dara can I talk to you?"

"Sure mom. Why?" After I said that we sat on my bed. And she hug me.

"Nothing Dara. I am just happy that you already found your happiness. You are really a matured woman now." Mom said.

I'm sorry mom. I don't want to lie on you. I am so sorry mom.

" T-thank you mom."

"I am so happy now that you already move on to Donghae."

what?

"huh?"

"Dara I knew you very well cuz you are my daughter." She said and smile.

"By the way your dad will not be able to come home for your birthday Dara. He will just send his gift to you."

"*sigh* it's alright. I already know that he is very busy working on our company. It's been 5 years since the last I saw him."

"Just please bear with him. I know that you are slightly mad at him. I hope that your relationship with your dad will be ok. You will be the heir of our company soon Dara."

"I know mom. I know."

"Thank you Dara. So sleep now you have school tomorrow."

After that mom went outside and I sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update before school on Wednesday. I am so nervous.

Anyway, there is more revelation will happen in this story. There is a hint at the last part. 

Please stay tuned.

Upvote, subscribe, and comment!!!♡♥☆★