Chapter 3

I choose You

Dara pov:

"Dara I am so happy that we are classmate on math!!" Donghae said. Yeah we are classmate on math. But only in math while in social minzy and CL are my classmates and on medicine my classmate is only Bom. But on Biology I am the only one that's why I am nervous...

"..........ra?.........Dara?!!"

"O-ohhh???"

"I am calling you for 10 times! Are you ok?"

"Yeah donghae I am just thinking."

"About what?"

"Ahh its nothing."

"Ok. If that you say."

Suddenly we heard girls screaming loudly. And we saw a man walking inside of our math room. Is he famous?

"Donghae who is he? Is he famous or what?" I asked

"I don't know. This is my first time saw him." He said.

After that he sit and the very back with girls on his surrounding. Flirting with him. Ewww.

"Ok class. Good morning and welcome to the new school year. Now we are going to start with introduction with you guys and then a sitting plan for you." The professor said.

Ofcourse the students are against of what the professor said but at the end we are going to do it. And now its my turn and I am very nervous many students are looking at me so I am alsi scared.

"Hi everyone. My name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara cuz I am more comfortable with it."

"Hiiiii Dara!!!!!" The students said.

"You are so beautiful. Do you have boyfriend?" One student said.

"A-ahhh No! I don't have one." 

"Ohhhhhh. So can we date you?" The boys said.

"Yahh!!! Boys stop. You are not here to meet a new girlfriend.. well dara nice to meet you. You can sit now."

"Thank you sir." And after I sit but donghae is next to introduce to class. After he introduced his name many girls asking for his number but he did not gave. And after a while the guy on the back introduced his name many girls are screaming so the professor get angry cuz he can't hear what the guys is saying. At the end his name is JiYong but his nickname is G-Dragon/GD. So the students called him G-Dragon and GD but the professor will call him in his true name JiYong. The professor introduced his name and his name is Nickhun. Such a cute name.

"Ok class now this is your sitting plan but don't worry this is not permanent." He said after that he assigned us and I ended up in the middle with donghae and that GD guy.

"Hi. You are dara right?"

"Ahh yess. And you are JiYong?. Nice to meet you."

"Me too dara. But please call me GD"

" dara help me with thiisss.." donghae said.

"A-ahh ok.. "I said. 

*ding ding ding* (school bell its means end of first subject amd start of second subject.) 

My second subject is Medicine with Bommiee...

"Hello Bommiee!!"

"Darraaaaaa!!!!!"  Ofcourse we start with again introduction and our professor name is Chansung.  He is cute but very strict.. again we start out lesson. After my second subject we have our free time which also means lunch.

"Dara!! Let's go I am hungry." Bom said.

We went to cafeteria and many students are in there. But its ok we have 1 hour for our lunch.

 We finished ordering our foods bom ordered 2 big corns. She is very obsessed with corn.

"Dara why did you only ordered a sandwich." CL said.

"Its ok. I am not that hungry." I said and we start eating.

"Wait where is Donghae?" Minzy asked.

"Ohh. He is with his friends. He said to me earlier that." I said.

"What. How dare he leave you alone dara?!" Bom said.

"Its ok bommiee so he can be with his friends also.." I said. After that we went to our next subject with CL and Minzy. Our professor name is Kim soo hyun. He is so handsome that's why minzy fell in love with him.. after that I went to my biology class. I am very nervous as I went to thr room I saw GD again. But good thing he is not sitting beside me. A cute guy with big ears is sitting with me. I can tell that he is shy cuz he is not talking with me. And he feel nervous. Haha.

*end of pov*

Chanyeol pov:

thud..thud..thud..thud..thud..thud... she is the cute girl earlier in my locker. My neighbor!! I can't believe this we are classmate!! Thank you God!! Aish heart stop beating like crazy.... there she is sitting next to me...... I am so lucky today.. should I talk to her?aish chanyeol you can do this. 

 "uhmm. Excuse me?" 

Should I talk to her now? But how?

" excuse me? Are you listening?"

aishhh.. I am so nervous. What if she don't like me? 

"HEY!!!!!"

I snap in reality. She is talking to me!!!!!

"U-umm y-yes"

"Are you ok? I am calling you for many times. Are u really ok?"

"Y-yes I am!" 

"Umm. The professor gave us an assignment and we are partners."

"O-ohh really? Sorry I wasn't paying attention. Sorry."

"Its ok. You look very nervous.. why?"

Should I tell her?

"U-umm I just nervous cuz first day of school."

Damn you chanyeol!!! Stupid...

"Oh. Don't be nervous. Me too.. just smile.. haha"

She smile.. her sweet smile... gosh. Kill me now.

"So first let introduce ourself to each other. And then let start our assignment." She said. I nodded.

"Let me start. My name is Sandara Park but you can call me Dara. Nice to meet you"

So her real name is Sandara PARK!! Park!! We have the same last name. Yehey.

"Uhmm hey?!"

"O-ohh sorry dara. So my name is Chanyeol Park. Nice to meet you too."

"Ok. So let's start now!!" 

We start our assignment. She is really a goddess. I can't concentrate cuz I keep looking at her beautiful face. 

Chanyeol!!! Concentrate. You don't want her to disappoint.. go chanyeol. At the emd we finished our assignment and we passed it to the professor.

*ding dong ding* (school bell)

"Chanyeol thank you!"

"Thank you too dara."

"Haha. So bye chanyeol. See you later."

"Bye"

After that I went to my locker but I did not see her. :(

"Hey chanyeol! How's your day?"

"Not bad kai. What about you?"

"Good. let's go they are all waiting now."

"Ok. Let's go."

*end of pov*

*no one pov*

Dara already with her friends. "Hey dara let's go eat. I am hungry" bom said while pouting.

"You are ALWAYS hungry bom!" Minzy said.

"YAH!!!"

"Aish. Stop that. Wait dara where is donghae?" CL said

"I don't know may---------"

*kring kring kring* dara's phone rang.

"Wait CL....hello?"

"Dara!"

"Oh donghae. Where are you?"

"Sorry dara I can't come with you today. My friends forced me come with them."

"No! No! No! Its ok. Really its fine. Don't worry about me. I am with the girls."

"Ok dara. If that you say. But be careful dara and take care"

"Ok. You too. Bye"

"Bye!"

 

"Is that donghae?" CL said

"Yeah. He said he can't come with us. Its fine atleast he has time with his other friends."

"Yeah. We can have girl talk now!!" Bom said

"Yeah right.." Minzy and CL said.

"Leta go now."

Meanwhile..................

"You are very interesting... Dara."

"Hey GD let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if if I just update today. I just finished my final exam and I rest for a while too so I can update eveytime!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to my new subscribers!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!