Chapter 15

I choose You

Dara's pov:

It's been two months and nothing's really happened. I am getting used with Gd beside me always. Donghae is talking to me when we have time but not usually. I am here in our dining table together with my parents. 

"So Dara we are planning to have a vacation. Where do wanna go?" Dad said.

"I don't want to go anywhere. You two can have vacation without me." I said.

"Dara, this is the first time that we will have vacation all together." Mom said.

"Mom! I said I don't want to." I said and walk out.

Nobody's pov:

After dara left her parents just shook their head.

"She really change huh?" Her dad said.

"You know the reason why she is like that." Her mom said.

"I know. It's because of me. It's all my fault."

"There is a way for you to get along with her."

"I know and I will try my best. *sigh*"

Meanwhile Dara left the house. As she was walking she saw a family who are happy together.

"How I wish that my family are like that. *sigh*"

*beep beep* (car's horn)

She look at the car and saw Gd.

"Get in"

She get in.

"Why are you here?"

"I am suppose to pick you up in your house but I was informed that you went out."

"Oh"

"You look sad"

"Hmm? No I'm not!"

"Based on your face reaction earlier you are sad."

"Anyway, where are we going?" She change the topic

*tss, changing the topic huh?* gd's thought.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Where you wanna go?"

"To a peaceful place....."

"Ok."

Dara's pov:

we arrived in a park near the han river.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You said you want to go to a peaceful place. Let's go!"

We sit at the bench.

"You know what. Whenever I feel sad I will go here to refresh." Gd said.

"Ohh."

"Why are you sad? It is because of your dad?"

How did he know?

"*chuckle* if you are thinking how did I know. I already know about your relationship with your dad since before. Your mom told me."

What??? Why did she told him about that.

"Dara you should settle with your father even though you are angry to him. He is still your father. He is not by your side when you grew up because of you. He is working for you. To have a good future. I am sure all parents wants their children to have good future isn't?"

"I know that Gd. But it's hurt. Before I am always jealous with my friends and classmates because everytime we have family day, they are all complete. I only have my mom. Sometimes my classmates are always saying that my dad left me but I am defending him because I kmow that he will not do that. Every year he will promise to come to my birthday but I am waiting for nothing. I got tired Gd. I am tired of his words" I said and cried.

"Hush hush. Stop crying dara. You should be thankful that even though you are mad with your dad you still have your mom. For me, I am angry with my parents. As I was growing non of them is in my side. Not taking care of me. I am always with my nanny, maids. You know what I am closer with our maids than with my parents. That's why I bevome a bad boy because of them. But you know what. I realize that my parents are very important." He said.

We are the same. Are we really destine for each other.

"Is this destiny? We have the same problem. *chuckle*" he continued.

"I want to forgive him but I don't know how." I said.

"Give him a chance dara."

After of our conversation he took me home. I keep thinking om our conversation earlier. Give him a chance? How?

I went downstairs and saw my parents in living room.

"Dara you're here. How's your date with ji yong?" My mom said.

"We did not dated. Anyway, I will agreed with your vacation plan."

"REALLY?! Thank your dara. Where do you wanna go?" Mom said.

"Anywhere."

"Ok Dara. Go sleep now dara. You have school tomorrow. Goodnight " dad said.

I did not respond and went upstairs again.

Nobody's pov:

After dara left, her mother called someone.

"Ji yong, thank you for convincing her. We owed you alot."

"No it's nothing Mrs. Park. I also want dara to be close with her father."

"Thank you again Ji yong. You are really a good person. Good night"

After a week Dara and her family went to Europe for vacation. Only her and her parents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!! Sorry if these update is lame. Anyway I will not include on what happened on her vacation because it will not be affect in this story, but stay tuned because More are going to happen. 

Anyway, I hope that you still understand this story despite of my bad english and sorry for many errors. Thank you very much for your support!!

Please vote, subscribe, and comment.

Your comments are more important to me! ^_^