Chapter 13

I choose You

Chanyeol's pov:

When we went in the campus we heard gossips but we just ignore it. But at the first subject I heard some students talking.

"hey do you know Gd? The bad boy? He is getting married!!" student 1

"what? But to whom?" student 2

"To Sandara Park. Do you know her?" student 1

"REALLY? How lucky! She is very beautiful." student 2

Did I heard it right? Gd will get married to Dara? To the one who I like? But maybe not her. Maybe there is another girl who's name is Dara.

At lunch.

"Hey guys. Did you heard the news?" Tao said.

"What news?" Lay said.

"Do you know Gd?" Tao said.

"Oh!!! The bad boy. Why?" Sehun said.

"He will getting married!" Tao said.

"And so?" The others said.

"Ohhh!!! I heard about it. He will getting married to Sandara Park!" D.O said.

"Sandara Park? The one that Chanyeol like?" Baekhyun said.

"Yes! You're right!" Tao said.

"Oohhhh. What are you going to do now chanyeol? It's look like you don't have any chance now." Chen tease.

"Hey stop that chen. Chanyeol don't be sad." Suho hyung said.

"Yeah. Thanks guys. Anyway, I need to go now. See you later guys." After that I went straight to my next subject.

After the third subject I went now to my last subject which is Biology, which is Dara is there. 

Do you know how much it's hurt when I congratulated her. After school I decided to take a break alone. I went to a food stall and drink. I just I want to release this stressed.

I did not care about people looking at me I just want to be alone. But a voice distracted me.

"Chanyeol?" 

Did I heard her voice? Impossible. She can't be here!

"Chanyeol? It's me Dara. Why are you here?" I turned around to make sure I wasn't drunk and not hallucinating.

It's Dara.

"D-dara?"

"Yes? Are you ok? Why are you drinking so much? We have school tomorrow."

"I-I am not drunk. I just want to release stress!!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Don't mind me."

"Ok. Anyway, I will go first. Take care." She said but before she can go. I grab her wrist.

"Please. Stay with me. D-don't go."

Dara's pov:

"Please. Stay with me. D-don't go."

Poor chanyeol. He must having a hard time. To be honest  I don't want to leave him here alone especially he is drunk. So I just stay with him for a while.

"D-do you know t-that it's hurt here!!" He said while pointing into his chest. And keep drinking.

"Why is has to be him? Why I did not grab an opportunity to confess so there is still a chance." He continue and I can here his sobbing.

"I am such an idiot! *sob* why? Why?"

I really pity him! I don't know how to help him.

"Dara? Did you ever fell in love to someone but doesn't love you back?"

What the heck is that question? Why it's somehow can relate to me?

"Yes." I said.

"What did you do? Does he knows? How did you move on?" He said while still sobbing.

"I think he doesn't know. He only think of me as his bestfriend. You can't really move on fast. But you can distract yourself by doing things or hanging out with yout friends. It can help."

"Do you love him?"

Do I really love him?

"I dont know. But I don't want to lose him. I just am happy wherever I saw him. I get jealous when I saw him with other girls. I don't really know how to be inlove. I never experience it before."

"Then you love him. You just don't want to admit it. We are just the same dara. But how about Gd? Do you really love him?

"E-eh??"

Why did he asked me that kind of question. 

"Sorry to asked you that question. I know you are flattered."

"A-ah no it's ok."

"You can go now dara. Sorry to bother you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thank you and sorry"

"It's fine. So see you tomorrow chanyeol. Do you want me to accompany you at your house?"

"No. I will just call my friend. Thank you dara. See you tomorrow. Bye."

After that I went home. But I keep thinking who is the girl he like? Why did she hurt him? Chanyeol seems a really good boy and will treat you nice.

As I keep thinking I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update everyone. Sorry if this is not good.

Ps: upvote, subscribe, and comment.

Your comments are more.important to me, so please comment alot!!!

Thank you!! ^_^

♡♥☆★♡♥☆★