Chapter 2

I choose You

No one's pov:

Early in the morning many students already came to the school for preparations. GD and his gang entered the school with their fashion. All of the students mezmerized about them.

"Wow! Look at this girls!!" Seungri said. Top look at GD and said.

"GD I know what your thinking but take it easy bro."

"I know. Don't worry all of the girls here will be mine."

"Hey what about us?" Daesung said

"After I get bored to them you can have them.. haha" GD said

"Yah!!! That's not funny." Taeyang said. After that they went inside and many girls screaming to them.

After minutes past.....

"Wow!!! The school is so big!!! I am excited!"

"Yah! Chanyeol don't be cuz soon it will be boring"

"Suho hyung! You're so mean. :("

"Hey hey! Let's go now I don't want to be late." Luhan said. And they also went inside the campus.

After 10 minutes...

"Ugh! First day."

"Hey. dont you find this cool?"

"Cool?"

"Yes cool because this is SO BIG!!"

"Dara!!!!!" Someone called

"Bom, minzy, CL!! Hello!! How are you?"

"We're good. We are so excited maybe we can be classmates!!" Bom said.

"Ohh! Donghae you are here too? I thought you enrolled on other school?" CL said.

"I change my mind. I don't want my dara to be alone."

"Ayieee!!!!" Minzy tease. And the 2 girls too

"Yah!!!! Stop it..." dara said and they stop.

"Let's go we don't want to be late right?" CL said. After that they went together inside.. Many boys looking at them especially on dara. 

"Wow! Who is that?" Stranger said

"She is so beautiful like a goddess"stranger said. Many boys keep complimenting dara. Donghae notice it so he put his arm on dara's shoulder and said..

"My dara, let's go somewhere later after school?". The boys look at them in shock.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Dara said whispered 

"I notice that you are having fanboys here huh.I am just protecting you from them" he said and smile widely..... they already preparing for their first day like their lockers and so on. 

"Dara where is your locker?" Bom said.

"Oh! Its number 22366. What yours?"

"WHAT? Your so far from us!!!"Minzy said.

"Why? What yours?" Dara said

"22100"donghae said.

"217253"bom said

"111234" minzy

"123446"CL

"Hul! We are far from each other. :(" dara said.

"Its ok its not like we can't see each other" donghae said.

"Yeah right." 3 girls said.

"Hey let's go now to our own locker to clean up." Minzy said.

"Ok. Dara do you need help?" Donghae said.

"No. I am ok. You can go to yours. I can handle this. See you later Donghae and girls!" Dara said and walk to her locker.

 

Chanyeol's pov:

22363...22364...22365...22366...22367! Aha. Finally I saw my locker. Phew. Good thing is near at my biology class.

I started to clean my locker until I saw a cute girl who seems lost. But before I can asked her she already spoke.

"Wahhh. Finally my locker.. I thought I am lost. Phew..." the cute girl said. She also started to clean her locker and also me but i cant concentrate because she is TOO beautiful and cute. Wow. Is she really college? She look like a middle school student..

"Uhmm.. excuse me?" 

Is she talking to me? I turn to her side and said. "Y-yes?"

"Uhmm I'm sorry if I disturbed you but can you please help me to put my things in the top inside of my locker because I'm too small?"

"Sure.... here you go done."

"Thank you.." 

"Your welcome." I said and she smile.. wahhhhhh.... so cuuuteeeeee. I can't believe this my neighbor is so beautiful and super cute. Maybe I will ask her name buuuttt I am nervous what if she think of me like a crazy guy or a stalker..... no chanyeol you can do this...

"Mi------"

"Dara! Do you need help?"

"No I'm fine. Let's go?"

After that she already left with a guy? Is that her boyfriend? No way! They are not compatible. Wait.... did the guy said dara to her? So her name is DARA???!!!!!!! Wahhhhhh. Chanyeol you are lucky today..... I hope we are classmate.....

"Uh? Excuse me? Are you alright?" Someone said

"H-huh??? Y-yeahh. Why?" I said to the guy.

"You are staring at me! Do you find me amazing? Haha or else do you like me!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!" The guy said with his friend. Wait.. what did he say?????? Me liking him??????? Heck no!!!!! Is he crazy maybe he is the one...

"WHAT????!!! Ofcourse not. I am a man. Even if I become a "gay" I will not liking you you are so full of yourself and sooo UGLY!!!!" I said.

"What? Did you say??? Ugly??? Are you kidding me? Do you even know who I am?"

"No. Do I need to?"

" yess you do. Remember my name kid! G-DRAGON OR GD is my name.!"

"Kid????? Yah!!! I am not a kid. We are just same age!!!!!! (I forgot to tell you they are same age im this story)

"Are you sure??" He said while leaning his face to me. "You have big ears do you? Hahahahaha. Now I know what I am going to call you. Elf boy. Hi elf boy!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha."

He is getting in my nerves right now... arghhhh...

"Let's go GD we are going to be late in the class." The other guy said. And they went in the classroom. 

Is he also my neighbor in locker... aishhh. I am too happy now with a cute girl here but him.... aishhh.....

"

*ding ding ding* (school bell)

Aishhh.. I am gonna be late... wait for me GD? Os that his name? Weird. Well you be prepared..... (insert smirk)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry if I just update today. I am really busy in my school today. Finals is coming up so I might able to update next week or something like that. I'm not sure though.. but please bear with this... Thank you and sorry!!!

Ps:please comment,vote and subscribe.

Ps:sorry if this chapter is not good....( I will improve for you guys!) ^0^