Chapter 16

I choose You

No one's pov:

Three months has pass and nothing's really happened. Dara is in her social class together with Cl and Minzy working on assignments when her teacher called her to go to principal office. She wonder why because did she do something wrong.

Dara's pov:

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Why did called me here Mrs. Lee?" I asked.

"Please don't be shock Ms. Park but your father is in the hospital right now because of heart attack."

"WHAT?!"

"That's why I called you here. You can go now with Mr. Jiyong. I already called him."

*knock knock*

"Mrs. Lee." Gd came in.

"Go now. You are excuse now."

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. Let's go." Gd said.

No one's pov

While they are in the car..

"Why is this happened? *sniff* Is he sick? What about mom? Is she alright?"  Dara asked while crying and panicking.

"Calm down dara. He will be ok. Your mom is already there. Don't cry." Gd said.

But dara can't help but to panicked more so when they arrived at the hospital dara already run leaving gd behind.

"Mom!" Dara called when she saw her mom sitting on the bench waiting.

"Dara!"

"Mom. What happened? Is he ok?"

"I don't know dara. I don't know." Her said while crying. Meanwhile Gd arrived and sae the two girls hugging each other while crying.

"Mrs. Park are you alright?" He called.

"Oh. Jiyong. No I'm not alright." She said while crying.

"Let's sit for now. I'm sure the doctors are doing their best. He will be alright. So don't cry now. I'm sure Mr. Park doesn't want you two crying."

They waited for many hours. Until the doctor went outside from the operating room.

"Doctor how is my husband?" Dara's mom.

"For now he is fine but we need to admitted him in the intensive care unit (ICU)."

"Thank you doctor." Dara's mom said.

After a while dara went to his father in ICU

"Dad are you alright? *sigh* I know that you can hear me so please wake up now. Mom is really worried about you. Are you sick since before? I know that we are not that close ever since but you tried toyr best specially when we are on vacation. I'm sorry dad *sniff* if I hated you. I did not even let you explained. I'm sorry dad. Please. wake up now. I am also worried." Dara said while crying. After a while she went out and her mom went inside.

"Dara" 

"Oh Gd."

"Are you alright?"

"I don't know..."

"Don't cry now Dara. He will be ok. He will wake up soon so don't cry because I'm sure your dad doesn't want to see you sad right?"

"Thank you Gd. Thank you" she said while hugging him.

A week has pass her dad wake up.

"Dad!"

"Dara" 

"How are you dad?"

"I'm fine."

"Dad please take care of yourself from now on, mom is very worried about you."

"And you? Aren't you worried?"

"Eh?"

"I heard that you were crying and so worried about me." Her dad said while smiling teasingly.

"E-eh!!! N-no!!!" Dara keep denying it. Her dad just smile on how she behaved.

Little they don't know Gd and dara's mom are watching the two. Gd smile while watching her 

Cute he thought.

"They seems close now Mrs. Park don't you think?"

Dara's mom just chuckle and smile widely.

Next next day..

Some employees of Park company arrived in dara's dad room in hospital.

"Mr. Park I know that you are sick and you need to rest but the company needs you right now."

"You know that my husband can't work right now!!"

"Mrs. Park we know that but the company is in danger right now. We have no choice!"

"I will think of posible a solution for now. *sigh*"

"Mr. Park there is a solution that I will suggest."

"What is it?"

"Your daughter. Ms. Sandara Park."

"No! She is still young. She can't do the work."

"Mr. Park yes she is still young but why is she engaged? She is in arrange marriage for the sake of the company right?  Because you already knew before that the company will be in big danger that's why yu arrange her to Kwon's son. Now that the company is in danger she is our only hope."

"Mr. Park and Mrs. Park. What now?"

"I will work for the sake of the company so no need to worry." They all turned and saw dara.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I just update today because I had a lot of things to do on school. I am so stress right now. Anyway this is my birthday update for you guys!! Enjoy.

Please upvote, subscribe, and comment. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME. ^_^

Thank you so much guys!!