Chapter 27

I choose You

No one's pov:

Gd look calm outside but he is actually very nervous inside. He wants to remain cool. The door opened and saw Dara.

He is very happy because she came but there is a little but of nervousness because maybe she will reject him. 

"I'm glad that you came."

"yeah." she said quietly.

When they are already sat on the table to eat there is an awkward silence because they don't know what to say to each other. 

Gd broke the silence. "Dara, I'm glad that you chose me. "

Dara was taken back. How did he know. She thought.

Gd smile to her. "Because today is Valentine's Day I know that they will also invite you to a date." You are so easy to read dara. He thought. 

"Dara don't you know that I am so happy that you came. I am actually very nervous. Thank you Dara."

Dara smiled at him. "Actually I thought about this last night whether where to come. I still can't  believe this."

"neither I. Ah, by the way I have a gift for you."

"what is it."

He grabbed  box in his pocket and he kneel down. 

"Dara I know that this is so fast for you,  and I know that you are not yet ready for tomorrow but dara,  you know that I changed right? Dara I really really love you. So will you marry me? "

She was so shocked.

"g-gd I'm sorry I am not still not ready. I still need to think. That's why I also came here to tell you something, I want to tell you to cancel our wedding tomorrow."

"b-but why? "

"gd I admit that I am starting to fall for you but it will take time for me to love you permanently because I still need to verify this feelings."

"it's OK dara. Atleast now I know that you are falling for me. And because of that I will help you to continue to love me. I promise."he hugged her. 

"sorry and thank you Gd."

"Oh and please stop calling me Gd. Jiyong will do."

"OK. Jiyong."

 

 

After 3 months they continue the wedding but this time dara is sure that Jiyong is her love. He showed her that he is worthy and dara acknowledge that. Dara is happy that the two boys (chanyeol and donghae) found their real happiness . Donghae and Jessica are now back and now getting ready to get married, while chanyeol is a singer and in a group called Exo together with his friends. They still friends and now they are here in their wedding. The girls (Cl, minzy, bom) also found their happiness. Cl is a fashion designer she design dara's wedding dress, while minzy is the dance choreography of exo and have her own dancing academy. And Bom is a businesswoman and you won't believe this but she is currently dating TOP the other friend of Jiyong and also planning to married next year. All of them are all happy.

 

"You may now kiss the bride"

 

"Congratulations!!!!"

The End. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for supporting this story and I'm very sorry If you did not like the ending. Because I finalizing the story very fast. Actually the original story is supposed to be Darahae because I am a fan of Darahae! And Jessica was to be an antagonist But my mind changed. I'm so sorry Darahae shippers and Chandara shippers!! Please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏 

Thank you so much readers for keep waiting on my updates and sorry for my errors and thank you for understanding me always! I Love you guys! 

Please continue to support me on my upcoming new story. 

Do you have any suggestions for my new stories? Feel free to suggest. 

Until then... Bye! 

≧ω≦≧∇≦(。・ω・。)≡^ˇ^≡(○゚ε゚○)(⌒o⌒)