Chapter 11

I choose You

Dara's pov:

"you guys know each other?" Aunt clara asked.

"y-yes Auntie." I said.

"Wait is he your son?" My mom asked

"Yes why?"

"Well that's great!! Do you know that they are in a relationship clara?!"

"WHAT???!!!!" Aunt clara said and look at us. Gd just nodded.

"That's great! It's means that you are really for each other!" Aunt clara said while smiling widely.

"Oh did you already met?" We all look to who is talking and that's mdad. Pshh.

"Hon do you know that this two are already in a relationship? But they did not know that they are in arriange marriage"

"Really. Well this is good. There will be no problem. Anyway let's go we need to introduce you to the guests." Dad said.

We just followed him into the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman can I have you attention please. First of all thank you for coming to the party. Blah blah blah blah blah blah...... now I want to introduce the future of PS corporation My daughter Dandara Park and her future husband Kwon Jiyong!" The guests clap their hands and smile widely. We went to the stage and bow. Even though I felt uneasy.

After that me and Gd walk outside to walk and talk and to avoid the people. We just walk with awkwardness around us.

"Dara, I'm sorry I did not know." Gd said trying to break the awkwardness.

"It's ok we both don't know.I guess we don't need to pretend because we are officially according to them." I said and smile fakely.

"Dara don't worry I will do anything to stop this."

"But aren't we a couple to them. We are pretending and now this happened. This will leave suspicious to them." 

"Aish. I don't know what to do!!" He said and put his hand on his hair.

"We can't do anything about this anymore Gd."

"I know. Stupid arriange marriage!!"

"I think we need to go back now." I said and we went inside.

"Dara!!"

"Oh Donghae"

"Can we talk?"

We went outside and sat in the bench infront of the fountain.

"Dara are you ok?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You know about the arriange marriage"

"*sigh* what can I do it's already happened and I can't do anything."

"But it's a good thing also atleast you are in a relationship right now so no worries."

I did not speak. 

"But don't worry dara. I am here for you. I am your bestfriend right?" He said and smile. I don't know but I felt hurt in my chest when he said the word "Bestfriend." 

After the party I immediately went to my room to prepare to sleep. But I think I can't sleep tonight.

Next Day:

I went downstairs after I did my daily routine. I saw mom and dad at the dininh table.

Oh your here dara. Good morning." My dad said.

"Good morning" I said coldly.

As we eat dad spoke again.

"Dara its been a while since I saw you. You became more pretty as I saw you yesterday."

"It's because you did not went home for years." I said not looking at them just continuing eating.

My mom nudge my elbow I just ignore it. 

"Miss Dara Mr. Jiyong is here to pick you up" the maid said.

"Oh ok. I need to go. Thanks for the meal." I said and  did not wait for their respond because walk outside faster. I saw Gd waiting for me.

"Let's go?" He said. I just nodded. And we went straight to school.

Nobody's pov:

back to the Park's residence.

After dara leave.

"She really hate me huh?" Dara's dad.

"Hon. You know why." Dara's mom.

"I know. I don't know how can we back into good term. Especially that I arriange her."

"Just try your best honey." Dara's mom said and dara's dad just smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update everyone!! Sorry if there is no Chanyeol here again but I promise soon he will be appear again. Just stay tune for the next update!! ^_^

Thank you for keep supporting me!!!

Please Upvote, subscribe, and comment!!

Your comment is the most important to me.

♡♥☆★♡♥☆★♡♥☆★♡♥☆★♡♥☆★