Chapter 21

I choose You

Dara's POV:

"Why did you just came in school?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't you know how much worried I am about you?! You did not come to school for 2 days and did not even bother to call me or your friends on where on earth are you!!" I said but why am I reacting like this? I never felt anger like this before.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorr--. Never mind. But is there something happened to you?"

"I just rest and think."

"Huh?"

"Dara I'm sorry. But I tried my best to stop our arrange marriage bu-"

"It's OK Gd. I know to you did your best to stop this but its just our parents really want this to happen. Let's just don't give up and We can stop this." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

"But Dara. I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Can we not stop the wedding?"

"Huh? But why?"

"Dara I kept thinking about this while I was gone and I realize that I already fell for you. You are the only girl who change me. I know that you don't love me and you only see me as a bad boy but Dara I swear that after they introduced you to me I don't know but I started to care for you, I reduce my hobbies on going to clubs and that is because of you Dara. So please give me a chance to show you that I really change. I will do anything Dara. Just give me a chance until the day of our graduation and if you still don't like me, I will not come on the day of our wedding" He said and walk away leaving me in shock and frozen.

No one's POV:

Dara can't focus on her studies. Her mind is on mess. Gd did not actually came to school he left after the conversation with Dara. At lunch hour her friends can tell that Dara have another problem because she is just staring at her food.

Dara's POV:

"SANDARA PARK!!!"

"W-what"

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT??!!" Bom said or let's say yelled.

"Y-yes."

"Are you sure?" The girls eyed me suspiciously.

"*sigh* N-no." I said and ducked my head.

"Why? Don't think too much about the wedding and the guy who confessed to you. Don't stress yourself." Minzy said.

"That's not the problem."

"Then what?" Cl asked.

"Gd."

"Why? Did you already talk to him? What did he said?" Bom asked.

"Well.... He said that... We should continue the wedding b-because..." I told them our conversation.

"WHAT!!"

"What am I going to do?"

"We only have 5 months before graduation." Minzy said.

"See! 5 months! How can I not think about that!"

"I just think carefully dara. You know the answer dara. You are just confuse because its all happened fast. That you became confused and worried at the same time. Take your time dara. There still 5 months. Don't stress yourself." Cl said.

"You know that we are all here for you. So don't worry. Just call us if you need us. Anytime." Bom said.

"They are right. We are best friends!" Minzy said.

"Thank you so much girls!"

After School

Chanyeol offered a ride but I declined. I know that he is showing his best but I know that he have a lot of things to do and I don't want to take that chance just to have a free ride. I decided to go to a coffee shop for a while to clear my mind and to relax a bit but after I ordered my coffee I saw Jessica alone sitting.

"Dara!" She yelled and gesturing me to come to her table.

At first I was hesitating because she and donghae broke up.

"H-hey!" 

"Here sit." I took the sit.

"Why are you here Dara?"

"Um. I want to relax for a bit. You know I'm so stressful." I said with an awkward smile.

"Ohh.." There was an awkward silence.

"I think you already knew that we broke up."

"Ah. Y-yes. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can talk about it again. You are really a great couple." I said.

"Thanks. But good thing that you are here because to be honest I want to talk to you."

"Huh. Why?"

"I want to talk to you about on why we broke up. Did he told you the reason?"

"No. He said its nothing and I don't want to interfere."

"Well I think you have a reason to know." She said a smile bitterly.

"You know why we broke up? To be honest its because of you."

My eyes rounded and shock.

"He confessed to me that he still loves you. He told me about his feelings for you but he is afraid to tell you that because you might avoid him and he doesn't want that because you are precious to him." She continued.

"I-I don't know w-what to s-say."

"Don't worry Dara. I am not angry at you because you are really a good friend and I am thankful that Donghae has a very nice best friend. He is very lucky to have you."

" I-I will talk to him. He might be being stupid again. Don't worry Jessica. You are also a very nice girl. But Honestly when he said that he will court you. I have this weird feeling. But I don't know what is that. I only see him as my best friend but-"

"Its means that you love him. You are just keep denying it because you are afraid." She said and she look at her wrist clock.

"Oh. I have to go. So see you again Dara. Think carefully Dara." She said while smile and she left.

What in the world is happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Another Update! Belated Happy New Year Everyone!

I just want to tell you that this story is nearly the end. 

PS: upvote, subscribe, and comment! (≧∇≦)/(⌒▽⌒)