Chapter 7 (part 1)

I choose You

Next day

No one's pov:

Dara wake up earlier than before. Or should I say she can't sleep because she is thinking of Donghae.

After she wash up and get dress she went down for breakfast. But she did not expect that someone is waiting for her in the dining table.

"Oh Dara, why did you woke up so early? Anyway your friend said that he will pick you up cuz he is your partner on your project." Her mom said.

"Good Morning Dara!" GD said and smile.

"Good morning too." Dara said.

mmm...I smell something fishy here. Dara's mom thought.

Dara's pov:

After we ate breakfast we went now to the school as expected there are only few students are here probably because it's too early. We decided to work on our project. After 30 minutes the first bell rang hinting that school time will start on 10 minutes. Since we are both classmates on first subject we went there together while we are walking he asked me..

"Dara would you mind if I asked you a question?"

"Hmm.. sure. What is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

why did he asked me that?

"No I don't. Since birth. Haha."

"Why?"

"Cuz I am too young? And I think I am not ready. I want to enjoy more of my life cuz someday I can't do anything of it if someone is monitoring me right. I will feel like I am not free anymore. And do you think someone will like me?"

Even my own bestfriend don't like me. Wait what? What am I saying? I said in my mind.

"You're right. That's why I don't have a proper girlfriend now. You know what we have the same thoughts of being in a relationship. On what you said to me is also what I say on friends too. They think I am a just a bad boy but No. That is not true. I just want enjoy my remaining time of being a single." He said while not looking at me.

"But you know what. On what happened to you yesterday. You are so sad right?" He continued. I did not look at him and did not respond too.

"You lied to me Dara. You have an umbrella on your bag......... what is the real reason? You know I don't want to see a girl crying cuz even I am a bad boy, they are the man's weakness." 

I think on what he said.

"It's ok of you don't want to say if you are uncomfortable." He continued and went inside of our room. I did not realize we are now in front of our room. I also went in and sat beside donghae. Gd did not sit beside me instead he sat at the very far end.

We have 5minutes more before the bell so I just read my book while waiting I did not even bother to look at donghae or talk to him cuz he seems busy on his phone. 

After a minute donghae talk..

"Dara why did you leave early yesterday. I did not even introduced you to jessica." He said and look at me he take his phone into his pocket. I did not respond to him cuz I don't know what will I reply to him So I just continue to read my book.

"Dara? Hey dara?" He said and tap my shoulder.

"Oh?! A-ahh Sorry donghae my cousin called me that we are going somwwhere that's why I left. Sorry I did not say goodbye cuz you are busy and I don't want to interrupt you all." I said.

"Ohh. Ok. But why you and that GD came here together?" He said.

crap. What will I say? I thought.

"We work on our project. Right dara?" Gd said while smile at me and siy beside me.

"Y-yeah."

"What project?"

"On biology." I said.

"Ok." Donghae said and after that our professor came in and start our new lesson. 

I tried to concentrates on the lesson but something is bothering me and that is donghae. I don't know why.

"...Dara " I snap out and our professor is looking at me and my classmates. Great... center of attraction.

"Y-yess sir?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok then can you read the second paragraph?" He said.

Oh my gosh I don't know where are we on now. Suddenly I saw Gd point his finger at the paragraph. I look at me and mouthed thanks.

Donghae pov:

Our professor calling Dara for three times but she seems thinking deeply. Good thing Dara heard it. And the professor asked her to read but I saw that her book is not on the right page I will help her when I saw Gd help her. Aishh. Why he is helping her? Is he have something bad plan for her? They seems so closed now. I hope GD will not do anything bad to her. 

After one hour class ended. And I heard Gd.

"Dara see you later." He said while smiling and waving.

"Bye GD." She said and dara get her bag and  ready to go out.

"Dara wait!" I said and she turned to me.

"What?" She said coldly. 

Why is she like that.

"I am sorry I can't accompany you later for lunch cuz of Jessica and I will eat lunch together."

"It's ok donghae. She is your girlfriend. Ahdgdhsjsnsn" I did not heard the last part cuz she just murmured it. And she left.

Why is she really like that? Did I do something wrong?

 Dara's pov:

"bye Gd." After that I grab my bag and books and ready to go out cuz I don't want to stay longer with Donghae here. But he spoke at me.

"Dara wait."

"What?" I said coldly. I don't know why I did that it.

"I am sorry I can't accompany you later for lunch cuz Jessica and I will eat lunch together" he said. I already know that.

It's ok Donghae. She is your girlfriend.  and I am just your useless friend."  I think he did not heard the last part cuz he gave me a confused look. And after that I left him without looking back."

FAST FORWARD!!!

Lunch...

I am together with the girls eating at a table.

"Yah! Bom can you eat other food beside corn. You will soon turn into a corn and I will eat you." Minzy said.

"Yah!" Bom said and punch minzy head.

"Ouch!!" Minzy said while touching her head.

"Enough guys. Any way Dara what happened yesterday?" Cl said. She really look more mature than us. Specially that me and Bom are older than Cl for 5 months and Minzy is younger by one year than us.

"Ofcourse Jessica said yes to him and they were both happy." I said 

"Why are you look like that? Perhaps.....?" Bom said.

"Ofcourse I am happy for them. He is my bestfriend. Don't think like that Bom."

Gd's pov:

"Hey Gd? Are you listening to us?" Taeyang said.

"Ugh. What did you say?"

"We are talking about going to the club." Seungri said.

"I think I will pass for now."

The four of them look at me with wide open eyes.

"Gd is that really you?" Top said.

"Is someone possessed on Gd's body?" Daesung said.

"Are you sick bro? Do you want us to take you in yhe hospital?" Taeyang said.

"Hey! I am Gd, I am noy possessed by something and I am not sick! I am not just in a good mood today."

"Are you sure?" Seungri said.

"Yeah. Let's just eat. There is only 15 minutes left on our lunch." I said and we start eating again.

I don't know why am I like this. I've been thinking on my conversation with Dara earlier. And about on what happened yesterday. 

Aishh!!!!

Why am I like this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oopps... There is a part 2 on this chapter cuz chapter 7 is really long so I decide to do this parts.

Who do you want to partner up with Dara?

♥Gd?

♡Chanyeol?

Or

Is there any possible for..

♥Donghae?

Please COMMENT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE!!!

Thank you for your support!!!!!