Chapter 26

I choose You

No one's  pov:

Donghae keep pacing back forth because he is very nervous. He keep checking the venue if there any missing. Suddenly the door opened. He look at the door and saw Jessica. 

"Jessica, Why are you here? did we forgot something to add here? " 

"Donghae, She's  not coming." she said quietly.

Donghae was taken back and did know what to respond.

"W-what? "

"Let's stop this nonsense."

"Are you just doing this because you are jealous? I thought we are already OK? But why are you doing this? Are you planning to ruin us?!! " 

"of course not! Even though I still love you,  I gave up because I know that you love her.  I supported you on your decisions. So don't  accuse me! "

"Liar! "

Jessica showed her contacts on her phone to donghae, and he saw dara's name on the recent contacts. That showed that she called. 

"w-what did she said? " he asked quietly.

"she's sorry for not coming. "

"why is she not coming? Did something  happened? "

Jessica did not respond.

"Or perhaps she has other date? She chose him over me?" he said. 

"Maybe she has her own reason." she said. 

"Or maybe I was too late for her?  She already love someone" he said quietly. He start to sob and Jessica was shock so she went to him to comfort him. 

"I-I am really a coward! If I just confess to her a little bit sooner,  I must still have chance.  I was too late! You are so Idiot Lee Donghae!!!!" he said while crying. 

Jessica did not know what to do so she just comfort him. 

"I'm sorry for accusing you, its just I can't believe this nightmare" he said quietly while still sobbing.

"shh. It's OK. I understand. Don't hate her just because she did not came. She have her reasons. She is still your best friend."

"I know. Thank you for not leaving me Jessica, even though we broke up you still supported me."

"of course I will support you because I am your friend"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry Darahae shippers!! But thank you for supporting!  Please wait until the last chapter which I will post a little bit!!