Chapter 25

I choose You

No one's POV:

"Chanyeol..."

"Hyungs. Why are you all here? Dara might come at anytime."

His friends did not respond but they look sad. 

"Hey! Why do you look like that? Is there something wrong? Hey answer me!"

Chanyeol sense something is wrong. He is scared that dara might called that she is not coming. But he tried to forget this thought of him. He is still hoping.

"C-chanyeol" Kris called him.

"Why hyung?" He asked with fearful eyes.

"L-Let's Go H-Home." Baekhyun said.

"W-why?"

" She's NOT coming." Suho said.

"She IS coming."

"Chanyeol... She called us. And she said sorry" Lay said.

"N-NO. That's not true! You are all lying!!!!"

Chanyeol collapsed on the floor and started crying.

"That's not true*sob* she is coming"

His friends comfort him. They know that he is really hurt. They can't blame dara because they know that she has her reason. They have know Chanyeol for the almost 12 years. They are like brothers to each other. They saw chanyeol how he look when he is telling stories about dara, when he is courting her. He have hopes but he also know that he might be hurt at the future and now he IS hurt. Chanyeol thought that maybe Dara is not for him but maybe a friend. But still he is hurt and it will take time for him to heal. His first love...

 

The Boys just continue to comfort him, they are hurt too because...

 

...Their happy virus became a sad virus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two updates in one day!!! I nearly cry on this chapter. I can't imagine chanyeol crying since he is the virus happy of exo!

Anyways, Two to five more chapters the story will end.

PS: Exo's  new song "Call me Baby" is so addictive but for me I think I like the Chinese version more.