Crush?

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiIlEcb_0Hc

 

The next morning.. It's saturday, Later you will go to Lotte World to hangout with your friends.

You woke by the gleam of light towering over your face from the window curtain.

You lazily hoped off the bed and darted to the bathroom to freshen up.

Afterwards you skidded downstairs and glanced around.. You saw your mom by the couch, flipping pages from your photo album while grinning.

You came over and sat down beside her..

 

"Eomma! Isn't that my photo album?" you chimed.

 

Your mom smiled. "Yeah.. Most photos here were you and Byung Hun when you were still young~" 

 

You eagerly nodded and smiled back.

 

"Look! It's you and Byung Hun at the park while joyfully eating your favorite ice creams~" Mrs. Choi giggled.

 

"..And this was one was taken at the beach~" She squeeled as she pointed at the picture where you and L.Joe were sitting at the sand and you were wearing your tiny bikini and L.Joe was topless, But you were just 6 yrs. old back there.

 

You smiled, remembering all the memories you had with L.Joe since you were young.

 

*Me and Byung Hun sure did have lots of fun memories with each other since we were little. I grew up with him.. And he's the bestest, nicest friend I ever had in my entire life and he means a lot to me.. because he became a part of my life.* You thought with a sigh.

 

"Aigoo~ I better prepare the breakfast.." Mrs. Choi handed you the photo album.

 

"Ahh..Ne!" You nodded. Then she walked to the kitchen and prepared the breakfast.

 

You continued flipping the pages of the photo album and saw a picture of you crying with your barbie doll and L.Joe is beside you, pouting and looking so angry. You giggled and remembered that it was taken at their house when you were just 5 years old and you want to play with L.Joe but he don't want to play barbie doll with you, That's why you cried out loud then your mom grabbed his camera and took a picture of the two of you.

 

"Aigoo~" You sighed and shook your head.

 

Then you flipped onto the next page and saw a photo of you on your 8th birthday. You and L.Joe were wearing  birthday hats, Your tounge was sticking out and you're doing a peace sign while L.Joe's arm is around your shoulders and he is kissing your cheek.

 

*Huh?!* You awkwardly smiled and slightly blushed.

 

Suddenly your mom called out..

 

"Yeobo, ~~~~~ah! Come on let's eat breakfast~" Mrs. Choi yelled from the dining room.

 

"Ah. Ne~~" You chimed as you closed the photo album and placed it back at the book shelf. Then you went to the dining room and ate breakfast with your parents.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Afternoon came.. (2:30pm)

After taking a bath, You wore your favorite purple hoody, skinny jeans and purple converses. Then you faced the mirror and brushed your hair.  Afterwards you darted off downstairs and texted L.Joe..

 

"Byung Hun! Are you and Hana ready to go yet? I'm so excited I wanna go now~" You texted.

 

"Hana is not yet done.. I'm still waiting for her. :p" L.Joe replied.

 

"Ohh.. Can I just go to your house now? Cause I'm getting really bored in here.." You texted.

 

"Yeah, Sure. You are always welcome here:)" L.Joe replied.

 

"Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter