Summer Vacation part 5

♪ My Secret Lover ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun Mi tapped your cheeks lightly, while and still hoping that you would gain concious..

 

"~~~~~~ah.. Wake up!" C.A.P and Chunji hissed.

 

"Noona-ya!" Niel and Changjo looked upset while still gawking at you.

 

*Please, please wake up!!~* L.Joe thought with pleading eyes.

 

Suddenly, a few seconds later.. You slowly peered your eyes open and coughed while you slowly sat up, feeling slightly dizzy.

 

"Omo!" Hana squeeled.

 

"Ow. Uhh.. W-What happened??!" You croaked while glancing around and noticed that you're being surrounded by your friends.

 

"Oh.. Thank goodness you're awake!~" Yun Mi hugged you excitedly with worried expression.

 

"Eonni!! Are you alright?!" Hana beamed.

 

The others smiled and sighed in relieve.

 

"..What happened?" You asked confusedly again.

 

"You almost got drowned earlier.. And when I almost catch up to you, you fainted." L.Joe hissed.

 

"I'm sorry.. It's all my fault~" He added with a frown.

 

You seemed to realize and remember what happened and you gulped..

 

"Ani~ It's not your fault Byung Hun-ah!" You blurted.

 

"If I shouldn't have went that far, I couldn't have been drowned.. It's my fault." You pouted and looked down on the sand.

 

"Aigoo! Don't blame yourselves.. Accidents can always happen to anyone!" Yun Mi hissed.

 

"Yeah.. I know L.Joe hyung is not good at swimming, but he's the one who saved you~" Changjo winced.

 

"Ohh.. ." You blinked at L.Joe with a worried expression. He faked a smile.. Because he's still blaming himself.

 

CAP stood up and ruffled L.Joe's hair with a smirk.

 

"Aish~ Thank goodness that everyone is alright.." Hana sighed in relieve.

 

"Yeah! Let's get back to the cabin.. So I can cook lunch.." Yun Mi grinned as she stood up and walked towards the cabin.

CAP catch up with her.

 

"..I'll help you, eonni~" Hana squeeled as he tugged on Yun Mi's arm.

 

"Yeah~ I'm kinda hungry and tired too." You sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter