The Revelations

Little Bambies

Soft fair skin, middle length slightly wavy honey-blonde hair, pretty eyelashes, button like nose, rosy cheeks, and plump red lips. Her eyelids are closed and her face is slightly more mature than how it used to, yet Sehun can still see the resemblance of a deer.

Of his Bambi.

There she lays, motionless, sleeping peacefully on the white hospital bed with machines surrounding her. IV injected to her arm, wearing the oversized hospital gown, warm blanket covering from her bellow her chest. There she is after four years.

"Mama!" Hannie cheered happily. She climb up the chair set up next to her bed and started squeezing her mama's hand gently. "Mama, Hannie bring Sehunnie appa! Mama and Sehunnie appa be frwiend!" she added and Sehun can only froze.

"L- Lu Han." Sehun muttered quietly. "L- Lulu."

The kind nurse stepped next to Sehun's side. "Mrs. Lu is getting better these days. Her face isn't as pale and she looks a lot healthier these days. I think she'll wake up anytime soon now. I'm sure the kids will be very happy. I'm sorry, sir, but what's your relationship with Mrs. Lu?"

Damn it. Not even an hour ago, Sehun was actually thinking of trying to hook up with the twins' mama, wondering how beautiful and how amazing she is when he already knows how truly beautiful and amazing their mama is since a long time ago. He was actually thinking of trying to build a relationship with the twins' mama who turns out to be the only woman he ever loved, his ex-wife. He was thinking about marrying their mama, his ex-wife to make them a proper family. What in the world.

"Sir?" the nurse called out to Sehun when she noticed him spacing out.

All this time. Chanyeol actually has the nerves to ask him, Oh Sehun to take care of his ex-wife's children himself. And now Sehun is the appa of Lulu's kids because he already fell in love and care deeply for them. All this time when he thinks about Lulu and her kids, those kids are the ones playing in his living room and watch TV with him every day.

His eyes fell upon Hannie, giggling at her mama's slightly opened mouth. How could he possibly not notice the exact similar face features of Lulu and Hannie. They look more like twins, only two decades apart or so. Sehun practically wakes up to the face of miniature Lulu this whole month. No wonder he thinks the little girl is adorable and pretty. How could he not see it?

 

"Wow man, I don't know how kids can only pick up the best genes of their parents. I mean, I know you're handsome and Lulu is just gorgeous, but I didn't expect your son and daughter would look even more handsome and more beautiful!" he exclaimed, patting Sehun's shoulder. 

 

Wait a minute.

If Hannie looks like Lulu-

 

"The boy looks exactly like you, Sehun-ah. I was so surprised! I really thought he is your son the moment I look at his face."

 

And Hoon looks just like him- then, it means- 

 

It's past midnight when Sehun arrived home. He sighed tiredly, taking off his shoes and put it inside the shoes rack before walking inside his mansion. He took off his uncomfortable suit and threw it to one of the armchair in the living room. The blonde then plopped down on the armchair to close his eyes and rest after a long day at work. He was in a celebration party for the opening of one of his clients' new office branch. That client invested quite a lot in Oh Enterprises and Sehun wants to keep the old man happy though it frustrates him to have to put on fake smiles and do meaningless empty conversations. But it's work, and he has to be professional about it.

"S- Sehun?" a sleepy melodic voice called out, her voice small as if being cautious.

Sehun weakly chuckled. "Yes, Mrs. Oh, it's me and not a burglar. Come here."

The petite woman walked slowly in her pajamas, reaching both her hands to Sehun. The tired man chuckled again before pulling his wife to his lap, letting her cling onto him. They stay like that for another few minutes, listening to their breaths in the quiet night air. Only in the last seconds that Sehun heard his wife sniffling. He quickly pulled away from her to see what's wrong.

"Lu, why are you crying?" he asked, worried.

"Nothing." she sniffed her tears, wiping it with her hands sloppily. "It's past midnight now."

"Exactly. Why are you not asleep then? I told you to not wait for me." Sehun asked, kissing his wife's cheek to calm her down.

Instead of answering, Lulu cried more and that itself is enough to make Sehun heartbroken himself. The chinese stares into her husband's tired face, dark bags under his eyes, his sunken cheeks, and his pale complexion. "I'm a bad wife." she whispered, hiding her face in Sehun's chest.

"W-what? What are you talking about?"

"You smell bad." Lulu throw it off with a joke, standing up from Sehun's lap. Not in a million years that Lulu could admit how much she hates it when Sehun comes home with other women perfume scent all over his body. "Go take a bath."

Since he doesn't want to upset her even more, Sehun obeyed her and jog his way to the stairs. He was running past the kitchen when he smells something definitely delicious. He stepped back a few steps and saw two plates of steaks on the kitchen counter. Next to it is a medium sized chocolate cake with a candle on it. Then there's a bottle of wine, his favorite brand, and two special wine glasses.

"Lu, did I forget something?" Sehun asked.

Lulu is next to him the next minute, smiling sadly. She throws her arms around Sehun's waist from behind, back hugging him as she rested her cheek on his broad back. "Happy birthday, dummy."

"It was my birthday?" Sehun asked, face in pure shock. How could he not remember his own birthday? "Did y-"

"Ssshh. Go take a bath and let's go to bed." Lulu cut him off and push him up the stairs with her, dragging him to the bathroom. She gave him his towel and comfortable clothes for him to change. "Don't take too long or you'll get sick."

"Okay, umma." Sehun yelled out jokingly. But to his disappointment, Lulu didn't respond to his corny jokes like usual and left him to their bedroom instead.

When Sehun finished his hot relaxing bath, he quickly ran to their bedroom to snuggle up with his wife on their bed. Lulu was already laying on her side on the bed, back-facing Sehun. The blonde smiled at his adorable wife, sneaking behind her slowly before jumping up to their bed and pulls the small woman to his embrace, pressing her back to his chest. He put his chin on her shoulder, then he started kissing her neck to his own pleasure.

"Sehunnie," Lulu moaned and it sounds too hot for Sehun to handle.

"You're upset that we didn't get to celebrate my birthday together, aren't you?"

"I'm not." Lulu told him, but the tears streaming down her face tells the truth.

"I'm sorry I have work." Sehun reasoned. But Lulu shakes her head in disapproval.

She has had enough. "I'm upset because we're never together anymore. Work, work, work. I'm tired of that stupid word! I'm sorry Sehun, I know your job in the company is very important to you. But I don't want to have you be like this! Look at you! You forgot your own birthday, you skip meals, you look sick, and y-you never comes home anymore!" she sat up on the bed before she broke down into cries. "I feel like we never talk anymore. I didn't even see you at all these week!"

"Are you going to be like this on my birthday?" Sehun asked, getting mad himself. He's tired and it's a rare occasion that he gets to spend time with his wife (maybe she does make a point) so why does she have to ruin that.

Lulu looks down to her legs guiltily. "I- I'm sorry. Okay, I won't." she replied Sehun apologetically. She took a tissue from the nightstand to wipe her tears off her sticky face before laying back down again on her side, back facing Sehun again, but this time creating a space between her body and her husband's.

"Luhan, are you going to do this?" Sehun always uses her full name when he's upset with her. But Lulu doesn't budge.

That small space between them feels like an ocean between islands for Sehun. He watches as Lulu's back rise up and down harshly. She's crying silently; something that she has been doing quite a lot recently. He knows how his work is getting slightly a bit much these days, but that's still his responsibility and Lulu needs to understand that. She said it before that she does understand it. So what is it that upsets her isn't clear in Sehun's dumb head.

"Luhan, give me a hug please?" Sehun does aegyo this time.

"Go ask your money-investors to give you a hug." she snapped.

"My investors are women though?"

That was clearly a very bad joke to tell at that moment. Lulu stood up from their bed and took her pillows with her. Sehun's eyes widened; he jumped off their bed and quickly caught Lulu before she can touch the doorknob. He hugs her tightly to stop her from leaving. He then tries to pull her wrist gently to lead her back to their bed. They started having a silent argument, with Lulu struggling out of his grip and Sehun being frustrated at himself for being stupid. It's their cute way of having a lover quarrel that only they understand in their minds.

Minutes later, Sehun somehow succeed and won the silent argument (Lulu gave in because she's tired). The two lay back down on their bed, this time facing each other with Lulu's hands pushing Sehun's chest - preventing him from coming closer to her. Sehun stares at her puffy eyes, silently asking for apology while Lulu's eyes are trying to avoid the Sehun's gorgeous dark brown orbs cause she knows it could melt her anytime.

"Tell me why you're upset again, please?" Sehun asked.

"Hun, we're growing apart." Lulu cried. Sehun took her vulnerable moment to pull her closer to him and hug her. "We rarely meet each other, we never talk, it's like I can't be a good wife and take care of my own husband. Now we can't even celebrate your birthday together. I don't even feel like we're married an-"

"We're married, Lu. We are." Sehun cut her off.

"Then why does it feel like I'm the only one bothered with all that!" She frustratedly screamed. "I want you to just stop working for a while and rest, let's go out somewhere together. Take a walk in the park, get ice cream or just snuggle in the bedroom-"

"Lu, we're not teenagers. We're grownups now."

"Our friends are married too and they're still happy together. They make time for each other."

"Are you saying that you're no longer happy being in this marriage with me?" Sehun is a little hurt.

"No! I'm blessed! I can't imagine anyone to be a better husband for me other than you." Lulu snuggles closer to take in Sehun's manly scent that she likes so much. "I just feel like I'm alone in this marriage, you're never there to show me if you still love me-"

"Lu! I love you! You know that, you're my everything. I can prove it to you in so many ways." Sehun assured her, kissing her lips intimately.

Before they know it, Sehun lips are already moving to its own accord, kissing his wife all over her body. Lulu responds to it immediately, kissing her husband's neck back and even started to nibble on his ears. Their hands are all over one another, messing up their appearances playfully yet, ally. Next thing they know they're no longer wearing their pajamas and the blonde man is whispering how beautiful the honey-blonde woman is and how lucky he is to have her the whole time while marking her body as his with his lips. Lulu is a mess Sehun's names loudly, holding onto her husband's shoulders as he makes love to her. Not that it matters since nobody can hear them, their mansion is big and soundproof after all.

Both are sweaty and sticky when they're done. Sehun keeps Lulu in his arms, pressing her to his chest as they both breaths heavily. They exchanged a look at each other and a wide grin broke out to their faces.

"That was amazing." Sehun commented, kissing Lulu's temple one more time. "You're beautiful."

Lulu blushes and slapped his shoulder. "Quiet you. This problem won't be solved just because you did amazing. Let's talk about our problem tomorrow."

"We will. This is so much better than eating steaks, honey. Thank you."

"Happy birthday, dummy."

 

That was the last time they made love. The night that they probably made the twins. No, they didn't get to talk about their problems at all. Everything went downhill after that night.

They divorced a month after their last making love session, which was April 13th. The twins were born in January according to Chanyeol. Women's pregnancy is usually nine months long. January is exactly 9 months apart from April. They divorced longer than 4 years ago and the twins are three and a half years old. They don't have a father, because he left. It all makes perfect sense now.

Why Sehun feels connected to the them. Why was it so easy for the twins to break down the walls he made and built for years. Why Sehun loves and cares for them deeply. Why he feels the urge to protect them all the time. All this time, it was his fatherly instinct. They're his flesh and blood.

They've been living with him for almost 2 months yet Sehun always thinks of them as other's children. He always wishes to be their father when he actually is, being mad at their baba for leaving when he is their baba himself.

He's the baba that Hannie trusts to come back but doesn't.

He's the baba that Hoon hates so much.

He's the baba that he himself feels sorry for because he missed the chance to see his children.

And Lulu is the mama who he feels sorry for because she went through the hard times all by herself.

Wait, what was I thinking?! He shouldn't have felt sorry for her at all. It doesn't matter if they're divorced or not, Lulu has no right to hide the fact that he has kids from him. How could she left when she's pregnant with his children? How could she not tell him?

The unimaginable happened: he and Lulu have children together ..

"Mister Oh? Are you not feeling well?" the nurse shakes Sehun this time. The CEO is pale and frozen for minutes, lost in his own thoughts.

He finally snapped out of his reverie by slapping himself awake with one hand a few times. His other arm is starting to feel numb from carrying Hoon too long without moving. The nurse looks at him worriedly and gestured for him to take a seat on the other chair next to Lulu's bed. Sehun threw her a weak smile as gratitude.

Sehun walks stiffly like a robot, emotionless-ly staring at the mother of his children. He sat down and shifts Hoon on his lap, his arm supporting the boy's neck while his body curls on Sehun's thighs, letting the boy squirms around to find a comfortable position to sleep. His eyes are fixed on Lulu who is still unmoving in front of him, anger boiling inside his chest.

"Appa! Mama pwetty, right?" Hannie asked, hardly brushing off Lulu's bangs.

"Hm." Sehun answered shortly, faking a smile as he nod to Hannie. Hannie obliviously believes him and smiles proudly.

"Hannie mama prwetty."

He nodded in agreement before turning to the nurse. "Nurse, I have a few questions regarding Mrs. Lu. To whom may I consult it to?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Oh. But the ones allowed to get informations about Mrs. Lu is her emergency contacts who are Mr. and Mrs. Park. I'm not sure if anyone else is allowed other than them." the nurse answered nervously. Sehun's serious face is starting to intimidate her a little.

"I'll get permission from them to do so easily." Sehun uses his free hand and place it on Lulu's and grip it. "I'm just wondering if her condition is that bad that she has to stay in hospital. I was thinking if it's possible for her to get a personal treatment at home. If it was possible for me to rent the hospital facilities she needs, and hire a personal nurse for her at home, that would be possible, right?"

"I- I uh- Mrs. Lu is stable now. Like I said earlier when we came in, she's getting better each day. We expect her to wake up soon actually, so I think that's quite possible. I'll go and ask the doctor to come here and talk to you, sir. Excuse me then." the nurse excused herself, bowing to Sehun in respect.

"Thank you very much." Sehun smiles at her charmingly, showing his rows of white teeth.

The nurse blushes a little before she sprints out the room to go call the doctor like she promised. Sehun sighed before turning his attention back to Lulu. He squeezed her hand which he was gripping earlier, trying to warm up her cold hands.

"Hurry and get better." he mumbled. "Get better and give me my kids back legally."

 

 

For the rest of the day, Sehun ignores all the incoming calls he got. He stays there by his ex-wife's side, head spinning uncontrollably, still very shocked with the big truth he learned. The others texted him, asking where he and the twins gone to when they all probably know where he is already, but are all too afraid to check if Sehun is really in Lulu's room. Most likely because they know that the first person to come in and meet Sehun will be the one to get the first blow.

The door to her hospital room opened slightly. Sehun doesn't have to look to know, the slight creaking gave it away. He listens as the door is slowly shut close, careful footsteps of the warrior - who probably lost the game of rock, paper, scissors - who dares to face him. He felt hand on his shoulder, making him look up to the person.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked quietly, but in a murderous tone.

"Checking up to see how you're taking the news." the person ignored the glare Sehun is sending him. The nerves he has.

"Look, Kim Jongin - if that's your real name, I don't need you checking up on me. I don't need you, not Chanyeol, not Kris, not Jongdae, not Joonmyun, or your wives to check up on me! Because you know what? You only check up on people you care for and you all - the people I call my best friends, my brothers definitely never cares for me!"

"I told Kyungie that our maknae will find out himself eventually when Chanyeol told me he gave the twins to your care." Jongin sighed. "She always tells me not to tell you because it's not my secret to tell. Lulu has to tell you herself. But you found out this way, how?"

"Don't talk to me."

"Fine, then I'll just tell the nurse to tell you that you need to get the twins home. They're exhausted and it's almost five thirty. You've been here for hours." Jongin pointed at the twins who are now sleeping on the hospital couch uncomfortably. That made Sehun feel a little guilty. "I know you care about Lulu-"

"No, I don't."

"Then why are you there sitting next to her and holding her hand?" Kim Jongin knew Sehun since he was in his diapers, he knows if the boy is lying.

"I need to get her healed. Then she'll have to give me the custody of the twins to me. I'm going to take my children and raise them myself." he explained.

"That's why Lulu doesn't want to tell you about them in the first place, . You'll take them away from her." Jongin told him. "She knows you have more power and influence to the judges if you plead custody. You should know how much she loves and cares for the twins like they are everything she has left before you try and take them away from her-"

Before Jongin can finish his words, Sehun is already up to his feet, grabbing the tanned man by his collar and pushing him to the wall. "I love and care for the twins as much as she does, I don't care what you say. I have my rights and the twins are mine, that's final. Consider yourself lucky that I'm thinking of Jongsoo, Kyungin, Kai, and baby Squishy 4 so I won't be hitting you across your stupid face." Sehun let him go roughly.

"For the records your face is more stupid and damn it I know I should've put out scissors instead of rock!" Jongin grumbled as he straightened out his crumpled shirt. "Fine! If I can't make up your mind, then at least just go home for now and feed the twins or something. We're all worried downstairs thinking of you're having a break down alone in a hospital room."

Sehun cked. "Worried my ." he cursed as he walks to the twins and pick them up to his arms slowly, letting their head rest on each of his shoulders. Jongin thinks he looks really manly with both kids in his arms like that. "I'm going first then."

"Drive safely." Jongin warned him.

"I will. Oh, and uhm-" Sehun stopped and pretends to think for a while. "Tell Chanyeol congratulations from me once again, Chanmi is beautiful. Also, tell him that I'll be dealing with him tomorrow and if he wants peace, he better listen to me."

Jongin gulped. Sehun is not going to beat the new father up, right? "Dealing with what?"

"Let's just say that he'll need to sign for someone's hospital-release papers for me."

 

 

He warmed up the food that Nanny Kim made for them before serving it to the hungry toddlers. They are now all clean from the germs from the hospital since Sehun made sure to bathe them extra clean that day. The two happily munch on their rice, chattering away with each other, not noticing how Sehun is looking at them differently than how he used to. Now that he knows that they're his kids.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to go to the amusement park." Sehun apologized as he washes the dishes in the sink, Hoon and Hannie are bringing him the dirty plates together.

"It's fine. Hoon like ice cream." he his lips, remembering the dessert he had earlier that day.

"Hannie like ice cream too!" the little girl squealed.

Sehun laughed, finding how the twins can find happiness out of ice cream really adorable. He took the last bowl from Hannie's hands and began rinsing it with water. "Okay, that's it. I'll finish washing these first, you two go ahead to bed." he told them.

"But Appa," Sehun swears he melted into goo. "Hoon want watch Goofy and Max!"

Ah that's right. The twins have been waiting for the day when Disney Channel is going to show The Extremely Goofy Movie. Disney Channel has played that movie multiple times and Hoon and Hannie always wanted to watch it. But there are always something that make them miss it. So this time, they made sure that they're not going to miss it. Both Hoon and Hannie fret and squeal every time the advertisement of the movie came up. They're so excited to wait and see it on TV. They go as far as marking Sehun's calendar on that date with a sticker of Goofy he bought them. If Sehun tell them no now, they'll surely throw tantrums.

"Appa watch with Hannie and Hoon gege!" Hannie pulled on the hem of his t-shirt and look up to him with her big doe eyes. How can Sehun say not to that?

"Alright," he said. "turn on the TV and wait in the living room while I finish washing dishes." Sehun said and the twins clapped happily before racing each other to the living room. Sehun can faintly hear their adorable argument of whose turn it is to press the power button and turn on the TV. He feels blessed.

When he finished, he walk to the living room leisurely, bringing back a cup of chocolate bubble tea (that he bought earlier on their way home from the hospital) for him and two packs of cheese crackers as movie snacks. He sat down on his spot on the couch between the two kids and found that they're already immersed with the opening of the movie. Sehun pulls them closer to him, putting his arms around them, letting them lean on his chest as he handed the crackers to them which they happily receive.

Hoon turned to him and saw the older blonde sipping his chocolate bubble tea. "Appa what that?" he pointed.

"Bubble tea. You can't have it. It's mine." Sehun playfully told Hoon, making the boy pout. Sehun chuckled before letting his son take one sip from the straw.

Hannie turned to the boys and glare at them for being noisy during the movie. "Sssshhh!" she put her fingers to her lips. "No talking, see movie!"

Sehun can't help but feels warm and fuzzy inside, having his children in his arms, and watching a family movie together. He nodded obediently to Hannie and ruffles her hair playfully to , making her let out a hiss of 'ssshh!' once again. The blonde man tries his best to suppress his chuckle to himself and not make Hannie mad anymore. He turned to look at Hoon this time. His jaw dropped.

He swears he only turn around for around thirty seconds and the next thing he knows, somehow the little male monster next to him managed to drink up three-fourth of his cup of bubble tea. "What in the world, Hoon?!"

The blonde man knows how impossible it is to refrain from bubble tea, and now that Hoon tasted it, Sehun knows that his son is also going to fall under the magical chocolate liquid addiction just like he did. The boy's eyes twinkled and it's starting to scare Sehun. Before he knows it, Hoon is already running out of the living room with his cup of chocolate bubble tea in his little hands.

"Hoon you better come back here right now!" he yelled before he himself stand up and chase the boy around the house. Hoon is fast and smartly-skilled on how to dodge people. But Sehun is his father and he's just as skilled. The two continued to run around the house, Hoon trying to finish the bubble tea before Sehun can catch him and take the cup of drugs away from him. Sehun hasn't found himself playing chase for almost a decade, so playing it again with his son is pure bliss.

Fun and chaos ensues in the usually dull and quiet apartment room; just the way Sehun dreams it to be.

But then all heck break loose as Hannie stomped out from the living room and yelled at them for being noisy and began crying out of frustration. The girl plop down on the floor and began throwing tantrums. Sehun laughed at her for being such a crybaby, making her cry even more. He then apologized to her and tell her that he's kidding - though he still couldn't stop laughing. He lifted her up to his arm, letting her cry more into his neck. She started scolding him for being a naughty appa who doesn't sit quietly and watch the movie.

By that time he's calming his daughter down, Hoon finished his bubble tea and is now pulling the hem of Sehun's t-shirt for more.

"No more bubble tea for you. That was supposed to be mine!" Sehun told Hoon off, lifting him up to his arms alongside with Hannie. He carries the two into the bedroom and threw them onto the bed. The movie would probably be half-way by then and Sehun knows Hannie wouldn't like to watch it anymore.

"Appa movie?" Hoon whined when Sehun laid down between him and his sister. Hannie is still pouting from bad mood, crawling her way on top of Sehun's chest to find comfort. Sehun laughed at her cuteness, pulling Hoon closer to him as well.

"Appa will get you two the DVD, we can watch it another time. Let's sleep now - tomorrow's a big day." Sehun kissed both toddlers goodnight.

Tomorrow is indeed going to be a big day. But for now, Sehun is content to have his kids in his arms when he close his eyes.

Now that he knows the truth; he's not going to let his kids away from his side ever again.

 

 

{drabble}

This is as nerve-wrecking as the time when he said his wedding vows to a very beautifully dressed up Tao, but minus the fireworks and excitement. This one is more of an I'm-going-to-kill-myself-if-something-bad-happened-to-Tao nerve-wrecking. Kris was seated in the doctor's office in front of the doctor who just came back from checking Tao's condition.

"She'll be fine. Nothing happened to the baby fortunately." the doctor sighed, pulling up the glasses from his nose. "Your baby is healthy and is still growing normally, you don't have to worry."

"My baby," Kris paused middle sentence. The doctor smiled weakly and handed him a small white sheet with weird black and white drawing on it. "What is this?"

"A sonogram. That's the picture of your baby. You'll probably be able to check its gender next month. Until then, take good care of your wife, young man." the doctor patted Kris' back.

Kris mumbled a quick thank you before leaving the room. A nurse lead him to Tao's room after telling him that it's okay to look at his wife now. Kris nodded in gratitude once the nurse leave them in the room to give the family privacy.

He almost crumble down on his knees when he sees Tao laying on the white sheets, looking so fragile and weak. Her eye-bags seem to get even darker than before. Kris can only blame himself. But the man brace himself and took a seat on the chair next to Tao's bed. He took his wife's hand, clasping hers with his. Kris lowered his head and silently cried.

"Don't cry, gege. Nothing is wrong with my baby, right?" Tao asked, her voice raspy from sleep.

Kris give her a smile. "Nothing is wrong with our baby. Don't worry, I'm never going to let anything happen to you and our baby."

Tao widened her eyes. "Our?"

"Yes. I give it a thought all this time I was gone. I'm really sorry about everything, baby. It's just that I never thought about having a baby of my own before. Not once. Everything just overwhelmed me and I feel like there's a ton of weight pressuring me. I was wrong and irresponsible. I'm sorry. Tao, I don't want to be like Sehun and miss my own kid's firsts. The poor guy blamed everything on himself, regret practically highlighted with green neon markers on his forehead."

Hearing the lame joke attempt, Tao only laugh.

"I pity him. So the best I can do now, is to take care of you and my little baby in there. I love you, both of you. I mean everything I said. I hope you'll give me a chance. Will you?"

"You're benben, gege." Tao smiled, pulling Kris' neck closer before pressing her lips to his. Kris took that as a yes. They stayed like that for a minute before Kris pulled away, afraid that Tao will be hurt again.

"Your benben." Kris said cheesily. "I miss you."

"I miss you too."

To respond, Kris stand up and pulled Tao's blankets down. He carefully lifted his wife's hospital gown, revealing the small bump on her stomach. The picture of baby from the sonogram ran through his mind, making him warm inside. He slouch down and pressed his ear to Tao's belly.

"Hey baby. Daddy is here." he kissed Tao's stomach with all the love in him.

Tao felt tears prickling in her eyes. She is moved and touched. She thanks God for everything, from giving her such perfect lover, and a baby they're expecting to complete their little family.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah." Kris said, pulling Tao's hospital gown back down and covering her body with blankets again. "My baby is a quarter Canadian, gotta share that heritage."


 

 

{author's note}

Hey :)
I just want to say that I'm really really sorry for the super late update. I hate waiting for update myself so I feel really terrible for updating so late.

This is lame - i know - but seriously school is getting a little bit out of proportion right now in my country.
Idk about you guys, but my country is using a new curiculum for students which require more work from the students because teachers are only allowed to point out things to us, not actually teach us. Not only that, now school hours are nine hours a day and what do we get at the end of the semester? A week break.

One freaking week.

Gee, that's so moving. Thanks mister minister of education - kids will always remember you as the villain you are.

So, anyways, I hope you enjoy the kind of short update. I'm sorry it's not so good because I've only been writing one chapter per day. Yikes.

The last chapter probably broke my record of most upvotes on a chapter update woopwoop! Thanks a lot for like more than 7 upvotes! I really appreciate it - I need a moment. lol you should see the look on my sister's face when I told her I suddenly got 35 upvotes. She's all like; 'no way!' then she has to hand me her iPod for a whole 35 days! (yea we bet the days according to my upvotes - that is if it surpassed 30)

The comments are on fire as well! I've been so mean so you guys started yelling at me for finally letting Hunhan meet! :) So there you go. But I'm warning you, the two meeting doesn't mean good things will come. The next chapter will be a little boring I think (it's kind of a filler chapter in my head) so it's fine for you to keep your feels to yourselves first. 

Thank you all for reading this chapter :)
The next update might be a little long (hopefully not as long as this one. hopefully), but please put up with me! 
Subscribe, upvote, and comment your thoughts bellow! Don't be shy and let me here yo' voicees! 

 

P.S. why the Extremely Goofy Movie? because it's a cool film of father and son - which suits the situation and I'm a Disney kid so lol. Bye <3

 

- KPOPMonstahh