Chapter II: The Start

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Start

 

 

Seohyun went to her class leaving Yoona, Fany and Soo together because they are classmates in their next class. While they are on their way to their class, they saw lots of students in front of their department head’s office and also on their hallway, it was like there’s a celebrity in there.



"What's happening? It's been like decades since I saw lots of students here in our building." ~Sooyoung said.
 


Their building was like the most feared building for many students because in their building you can see lots of Laboratories, Science-related Laboratories actually and there are rumors that there are ghosts existing there but all of it are just rumors.




"You are right Soo, I’m so curious about this whole thing that is happening." ~Fany said while continuing to walk towards their classroom.



"Maybe they had caught the ghosts that are roaming around our building." ~Sooyoung said looking at her two friends with a smile anticipating a laugh on her joke, but sadly...



"Ouch! What was that for?" ~Sooyoung said while touching her head.



"That's for making jokes that aren't really funny." ~Fany said teasing Soo.



"Yoona, you're quiet, what's bothering you?" ~Fany turned to Yoona who looks nervous or it’s just her imagination.



They sat in the front row.



"Nothing bothers me but I just feel nervous, I don’t know but I think what’s happening right now has made me feel nervous. Like what will be the announcement and what's up with the students in our building. You know? Like that kind of feeling...” ~Yoona said before letting out a sigh.
 


"For short you feel like something is going to piss you off... Maybe not something, it could be someone." ~Soo said after putting her things on her chair.



Yoona couldn't help but agree with the girl because there are times that Soo’s predictions really happen.



"Don't overthink Yoona, I think the announcement is not something about us." ~Fany said trying to cheer her friend up.



"Yeah right." ~Yoona said giving Fany a smile to make her friend feel that she's okay though she's not.



Finally, their professor came.
 


"Good afternoon class, so I gather all of you here because I have this important announcement, you may think that this is in line with our subject but it's not." ~Professor said enlightening his students face.
 


The whole room was filled with relief except for Yoona.



"Listen class, especially you Yoona and the top students in this class." ~Professor said looking at Yoona then to the whole class.



Yoona’s nervousness doubled after her professor pointed her out. She felt like Soo's prediction is gonna happen right at this moment. She didn't manage to ask her Prof about her being pointed out.



"There is this one specific student that maybe you all know and she's going to be your classmate for the entire year. She failed in this subject that's why she's going back to this subject again. And I will assign somebody to help her. And that is you..."



Yoona bowed down so that her professor will not assign her.



"Yoona!" ~Professor said looking at Yoona with a smile.
 


Yoona felt like she's going to be sick of what her professor said. On the other hand, Soo and Fany comfored Yoona through caressing her back.



"You can do it; you're Im Yoona, fighting!" Fany whispered to Yoona.



"I'm going to call your new classmate and please make friends with her especially you Yoona because you're going to work with her."

 

 
Their professor looked out at their door before signaling somebody thumbs up.



Yoona thought how important that someone could be? She should have at least come with their professor so that their prof could introduce her immediately.



Right after their prof signaled thumbs up they could hear the students in their building shouting like there is a celebrity coming. Yoona could hear names that her classmates are saying but her ears are not picking all up coz she's still thinking of how to deal with the girl.



Yoona could hear boys shouting but out of all, girls are just spazzing like crazy.



"Ooooh~ She's quite popular huh? I wonder who she is." ~Fany said while looking at Yoona.



"I think you should prepare yourself Yoona, I feel like this girl is going to get on your nerves." ~Soo said with a big grin on her face.



Yoona nodded as a response to what Soo said.



"How come this girl have lots of… somewhat like fans? Is she a celebrity or something?" ~Yoona thought while preparing herself to meet the girl.



"Students, can you all please go now? Yuri is going to go to her class now. She doesn’t want distractions so please?" ~Professor asked politely to the students outside.



"Did I just hear YURI? OMO! Yuri? Like the KWON YURI?" ~Yoona thought with wide opened.



"Yah! Yoona! Can you please close your mouth? Don’t wait for an insect to go inside!" ~Sooyoung said teasing Yoona.



Yoona immediately closed .



"Yoona, you don’t to need to react like that. Yuri is also a human, and a student here so just treat her like everybody else." ~Fany said calmly towards Yoona.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter