Chapter XII: Yoonyul and Friends

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonyul and Friends

 

“Yoona~?”

 

“Hmmm~?” Yoona opened her eyes slowly seeing they’ve stopped in front of a hotel-like building.

 

“Ohh… have we arrived already?” Yoona stretched her arms before looking at Jessica.

 

“Yes.” Jessica just gave out a smile.

 

“Anyway, thank you very much for the ride. It was a very long drive and---“ Yoona was cut when she heard someone knocking from the window.

 

Jessica saw who it was a waved furiously with a big grin on her face.

 

As soon as Yoona saw how Jessica reacted, she realized who it was.

 

“Let’s get out first before Kwon Yuri breaks my car’s window.” Jessica said.

 

‘Arasso~” Yoona just chuckled before turning her direction to where Kwon Yuri is.

 

“I was having a speech earlier and just as expected she’s the one who ruined it.”

 

Yoona wasn’t able to catch the girl when she turned her direction to her. She already went to Jessica when the other girl went out first.

 

“Sica-ahhhh~ you missed me already? Why come all the way here?” Yuri acted really cute in front of Jessica.

 

“Yah! Stop that~ not cute Kwon.” Jessica acted like she’s about to punch the girl but smiles right away.

 

“Whatever Jung! Anyway, how are you going to go back?” Yuri immediately became cold from the cute act she did.

 

“Car Kwon. Car. I have my car right here.” Jessica sarcastically said to Kwon Yuri before pointing her car.

 

Yuri just gave her an angry face while Jessica just laughed it off.

 

“Uhh—hmmm… I’ll go ahead Jessica.” Yoona interrupted which made Yuri turn to her direction with a straight face.

 

“Ohhh~ I almost forgot. Kwon Yuri, come with me.” Jessica grabbed Yuri’s arm and pushed the girl to the back of the car while smiling to Yoona.

 

“Wae? You have something for me?” Yuri asked curious of what’s Jessica was about to show/give her.

 

Yoona didn’t get what Jessica was trying to tell her but instead she just made her way to the back of the car too.

 

Jessica opened the car trunk and looked at Yuri.

 

“Carry my luggage please.” Jessica pleads cutely.

 

“Eh? Isn’t this Yoona’s?” Kwon Yuri retorted back pointing to the other girl on her side.

 

Yoona on the other hand was taken aback by what Jessica said.

 

“Jessica… it’s fine. I can carry it on my own.” Yoona was about to grab her luggage but Jessica stopped her by holding her hand.

 

Kwon Yuri saw it and she’s quite a bit shock just how much skinship they are having right now.

 

Jessica then went to Yoona’s side letting the girl’s hand go for a while before taking it again when she settled on the girl’s side. Yoona was just so oblivious of what is happening.

 

“But I said it’s mine so… please Yuri-ah?” Jessica pleads more in a cute way.

 

Yuri had her eyes on Jessica’s and Yoona’s entangled hand for a while before turning away and grabbed the luggage.

 

“Fine.” Yuri said coldy.

 

“Yehey~ come on. I’ll accompany you inside Yoona.” Jessica said cheerfully before dragging Yoona to the resort’s hotel.

 

“But Jessica—“

 

“No but’s Yoona.” Jessica looked at Yoona with a smile.

 

Yuri was left on her spot dumbfounded of what had just happened.

 

“Really? Really Jung Sooyeon?” Yuri talked to herself seeing the two girls going in the building.

 

Yuri just hissed before following the girls.

 

A few minutes of talking to the front desk, Yoona knew that she’s with Tiffany and Sooyoung in one room and that made her really happy. She also saw their professor and said her apology for coming late but since she’s one of the top students her professor just let her passed easily.

 

“Thank you Sir.” Yoona bowed before walking away from her professor.

 

“You’re really something huh? He just let you pass just like that?” Jessica smiled towards Yoona.

 

“No~ He’s just probably in a good mood.” Yoona chuckled a bit.

 

“So… I guess this is it. I need to go back now.” Jessica smiled looking at Yoona then to Yuri who’s having a distance to them.

 

“Right unnie~ I owe you so much for everything you did. Thank you very much.” Yoona smiled and bowed to Jessica.

 

“Nah~ it’s fine. I’ll text you okay? So that you can contact me if you need anything.” Jessica ruffled Yoona’s hair before walking away moving towards Yuri.

 

“You going?” Yuri asked trying not to sound cold.

 

“Yeah~ take care okay? Remember to behave and to walk Yoona to their room.” Jessica smiled before walking away not letting the other girl talk.

 

“Yah! Jung sooyeon~” Yuri shouted.

 

Jessica then turned her back to Yuri walking backwards.

 

“Drive safely.” Yuri gave the girl a reassuring smile. Jessica just smiled back before waving to the girl and Yoona.

 

When Jessica was finally out, the atmosphere became awkward between Yoona and Yuri.

 

“Follow me.” Yuri said as she walked past Yoona. Yoona just followed the girl on her front.

 

The walk towards the elevator was silent not before Yoona’s phone rang. Yoona was a bit confused who it was since the number is not saved but then she still answered it.

 

“Hello? Ohh… Jessica unnie? Yes… Okay! Thank you~ Bye.” Yoona smiled as she dropped her phone down.

 

“How dare that Jung use her phone while driving?” Yuri heard everything since she’s just inches away from Yoona inside the elevator.

 

Yuri immediately grabbed her phone on her pocket and texted Jessica.

 

“Yah! Focus on driving. Stop using your phone. I don’t want Krystal to lose her unnie for callin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter