Chapter VIII: First

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


First

 

 

RIIIINNNNGGG!

 

Yoona let out a sigh after hearing the school bell.



‘Where in the world might that girl be?’ Yoona thought for a second before her phone rang.



“Should I answer this? It’s not even saved in my phonebook. Aisshhh!” Yoona murmured but an idea passed through her mind.

 

‘This could be Seung Gi oppa, but I saved his number… Or he changed number! Just pick it up Yoona and you’ll know the answer’



“Hello?” Yoona asked with a confused but more of exciting expression on her face.



‘Please be Seung Gi!’



“Miss me Yoong?” Yoona couldn’t help but feel irritated because she knows who’s on the other line.



“I’m gonna hang up! Bye!” Yoona pressed the button before Yuri could say any word.



“Aisshhh! This girl! Where did she get my number? Tch!” Yoona said annoyed.



Yoona’s phone beeped but this time it’s only a text message.



“Hey! Why’d you hang up? Aiissshhh! Anyway, I just wanna say that were still gonna have our tutorial session but don’t go to the same place we had our tutorial instead go in the café nearest in our school. You just wasted my time and energy! Tch! If you’re wondering where I had got your number, I got it from Professor. Better be here!”



‘Tch! Is there anything I don’t know between her and our Professor? They seem so close!? Aisshhh…’ Yoona thought while making her way to where Yuri had said to her.



As Yoona nears the café wherein she’ll meet Yuri she thought of something and got nervous.

 

‘OMG! It’s the same place as where I and Seung Gi oppa will meet. Why do I feel nervous? There’s nothing wrong in it and I will not take time to rush from school to that café later.’



Yoona finally reached her destination. As Yoona opened the door and got inside she immediately roamed her eyes and saw Yuri sitting in the corner of the café with a blonde girl.



‘Oh! Her girlfriend?’ Yoona thought before walking towards Yuri and the blonde girl whose busy chatting.



“Excuse me?” Yoona interrupted.



“Oh! I thought you’re not gonna come.” Yuri turned her attention to Yoona with an annoyed tone.



An awkward silence occurred before Jessica broke it who’s in her deep thoughts when Yoona suddenly appeared.



“Hey Yuri! You’re so cold!” Jessica said while glaring Yuri.


“Anyway, I’m Jessica Jung and I’m just a FRIEND of Yuri.” Jessica stood up and turned to Yoona with a smile emphasizing the word “friend” before giving a bow.



‘She’s pretty…’ Yoona thought before speaking.



“Ahh-hh… I’m Yuri’s classmate—“ Yoona said before Jessica cut her sentence.



“Yoona, Im Yoona… Don’t be surprised that I know you, I’m an alumnus of Soshi U. and Yuri mentioned you to me.” Jessica said still standing.



“It feels like you already knew her… Tsss! Anyway, you already got what you want right? So…?” Yuri said not looking Jessica.



“Aissshhh! This girl! It doesn’t kill you if I stay here right?” Jessica turned her face to Yuri pouting.



“You can stay here if you will do what I will say to you…” Yuri said ordering Jessica to come near her for her to whisper something to Jessica. Jessica obeyed of what Yuri said and she’s now leaning towards Yuri who is busy telling her what she wants.



Apparently, Yoona is left dumbfounded by the current situation.

 

‘Are they serious? They’re doing these things infront of me? Is this what you call a FRIEND? Tsss! Why am I even thinking about them? Should I call Seung Gi oppa to come over so that I couldn’t be left out?’



“That’s it? Okay! It’s a deal.” Jessica straightened her body and looked over Yoona.



Yoona returned from her deep thoughts when Jessica faced her while giving the other girl a smile.



“Would you like to stand up for the rest of the time?” Yuri said coldly.



“Oh right!” Jessica said before holding Yoona and dragged her beside Yuri.



“This is a 4 seat table so you should be together since you still have your tutoring session to be done.” Jessica said smiling towards both girls infront of her.



“So what now?” Yuri turned her face to Yoona.



“Unnie, is it okay with you? You don’t have someone to talk to.” Yoona said to Jessica ignoring Yuri.



“Yah! Did you just ignore me?” Yuri said annoyed.



“Haha! You two are cute. Anyway, don’t call me unnie, Jessica is fine with me. And it’s okay with me but if you have someone you want to invite its still okay with me.” Jessica said.



“What did you just say? You want her to invite someone?” Yuri glared Jessica.



“Oo—kay Jessica. Is it really okay? Because I really do have someone to meet today and it’s also here in this café.” Yoona said still facing Jessica.



“Oh really? It’s okay! Since I may get bored.” Jessica said.



“Yah! How could we study if you’re here busy chatting with someone else?” Yuri said almost shouting at Jessica.



“Hmmmm… That’s right.” Yoona said.



“Yah Yuri! You’re almost shouting at me! Tsss! Anyway, why don’t you postpone your tutoring session today and let’s just eat together. I wanna know you more Yoona.” Jessica suggested with a smile before glaring Yuri.



“Aissshhhh! Yoona! You decide, I can’t take this girl here.” Yuri said giving up.



‘Why did I even allow Jessica to come here? I couldn’t tease Yoona and now she’s going to invite that not-so-popular guy! Tsss!’



“Ahh….mmm… Okay. But I still have to call my friend.” Yoona said.



“Okay! Take your time!” Jessica said with a smile.



Yoona stood up from her seat and got out of the café and started the call.



“Hello?”



“Oppa, I’m in the café now.”



“You don’t have tutoring session today? I thought you’re gonna end at 5 pm?”



“We do but my classmate’s friend is here and she suggested eating together with them and I thought that you could join us.”



“Oh I see! Okay, okay! I will be there after 20 minutes. See yah!”



“Okay! Bye.”



“Bye.”


 

After the call, Yoona got back to her seat.



“So, who’s this friend?” Jessica said beaming Yoona a smile.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter