Chapter III: Side By SIde

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side By Side

 

 

“Unnie, my class today is at the other building so is it okay for you to walk alone?”



“Oh! It’s okay, don’t mind me Juhyunnie. I’ll be waiting for Soo and Fany in the bench there.” Yoona said to Seo as she points the bench where she’s going to wait for Soo and Fany.



“Okay unnie, see you later!”



“Okay bye! Take care!” Yoona said with a smile.



“I wonder what will happen this day. I hope everything’s gonna be fine.”



While waiting for Soo and Fany, Yoona took the time to read her book.



“Aren’t you full of reading books?” Yoona knows the owner of the voice.



Yoona didn’t respond to what Yuri had said but instead she just continued what she’s doing even though her mind now is like the City of New York, BUSY, busy thinking what she’s gonna do because Yuri’s just right behind her.



Before Yoona had sat on the bench, Yuri was already there under the tree sitting. Yoona didn’t noticed because of the things she’s thinking.



“So you’re not gonna speak huh? You should be grateful because… there are lots of people here who wants to get my attention and talk to me.” Yuri said to Yoona.



“Don’t be too proud and confident with yourself. And as what I've said you don’t need to be friends with me. Well, I don’t have any choice but help you with the lessons. “ Yoona said still trying to understand and focus on what she’s reading.



“I’m not making friends with you…” Yuri said.



Yuri stood up and walked towards Yoona. Yuri is now at the back of the bench where Yoona is sitting. Yuri leaned over to Yoona’s ear.

 

“I don’t want to be just friends, how about GIRLFRIEND?”



Yoona was shocked by what Yuri had done but she managed not to blush and instead she faced Yuri who’s still leaning into her right ear.

 

Their faces are like inches away now. Yoona took off her eyeglasses and faced Yuri.

 

“Yah! Yuri! Could you please stop doing this? This flirty whispers? You’re just embarrassing yourself because I’m not gonna fall for it. If you think I’m like those fan of yours… Well, sorry but I’m not. So, stop it and let’s just do the business that we should do.”

 

Yoona wore back her eyeglasses while she turned away from facing Yuri.

 

Just a few minutes, Yoona stood up to be recognized by Soo and Fany who had finally came and saved her from her conversation with Yuri.



Yuri can’t deny that she was left breathless by Yoona. From the time Yoona took off her eyeglasses, Yuri didn’t listen to what Yoona had said but instead she was just looking at Yoona’s lips and she ended up looking at Yoona’s eyes, doe eyes to be exact.

 

“I didn’t know until now that this girl has this beautiful lips and eyes. She only took off her eyeglasses but it made an impact on me. What if this girl would take off those what she call “clothes”? I think she has something to show off. Hmmmm… This is gonna be interesting.”



Yuri leaned back as she saw Yoona stood up and walked towards two girls.



“So, you have friends huh? I’ve never thought of you having such friends, I mean beautiful friends.” Yuri said to Yoona with a teasing smile on her face.



Soo’s gonna say something to Yuri but Yoona cut her off.

 

“Stop, don’t try introducing yourself to her. She’s not interested.”

 


“Who’s not interested? Huh Yoona?” Yuri said and signaled Soo to go on.



“Ahhh…hmmm… Yes! I’m Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung, you can call me Soo. Yoona and I are on the same class.” Soo said with a bow towards Yuri.



“And I’m Tiffany Hwang, you can call me Fany… I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter