Chapter V: Away From You

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Away From You

 

 

Yoona woke up early and started the day with a good vibe because she knows that this day will be a really good day.



The four girls are now at their hang-out place. Yoona told everything about what had happened between her and Yuri. Every second Seo, Soo and Fany would just either LOL, smile or smirk (Seo don't really smirk; Soo and Fany only).



“You know Yoona, you and Yuri would make a good couple…” Fany said with chuckle.



“Yeah! They will be like Tom and Jerry… Tom will be Yoona and Jerry will be Yuri!” The three girls laughed at what Soo said while Yoona is frowning and thinking how come her friends are like this, teasing her with all their might.



“Speaking of couple, do you still dream of being recognized by Seung Gi oppa? Huh Yoong?” The three girls laughed again because of the thought that Yuri gave Yoona a nickname... which is "Yoong".



“Yah! Stop laughing! You’re just making everything worse. This day should be full of good vibes.” Yoona said facing her friends.



“Okay Yoona! Sorry for that…” Soo responded.



“Back to the topic unnie, do you still dream of Seung Gi oppa?” Seo asked Yoona with a smile.



Yoona had a crush on this campus heartthrob Seung Gi since their freshmen year. At first she’s like a total stalker because she would take photos of him secretly but as the year goes by, she managed to just like him by looking at him from afar. Yoona is not that obsessed to him now but she still likes him.



“Of course I do, since when didn’t I like Seung Gi oppa? I could still see us holding hands and do sweet things.” Yoona blushed at the thought of being Seung Gi’s girlfriend but all of it were wiped away when Soo slap her shoulder.



Yoona felt the hurt of what Soo did.



“Yah! Don’t imagine too much! It can be dangerous to your health also, you know? Mental health…” Soo laughed as she teased Yoona.



“Imagining is all I’ve got and I’m just gonna throw all that away? No way! Haha!” Yoona said with a face like she’s going to a fight, determined to win.



“If that’s what you want, you should be repaired first…” Soo said while opening the food she had brought.



“What do you mean repaired? Do I have anything to be repaired? What’s wrong with me?” Yoona said while looking at herself.



“You have a big problem unnie and we know that you know what that is.” Seo said while having a worried face towards her unnie.



“Oh! So the way I dress is wrong… Is that it? But this is me… Do I really need to change?” Yoona said with a big question mark on her face.



“Yoona, we know that it’s your style but we’re just worried. Let’s be honest that with the way you look, it’s rare to find someone who would like you. We’re on the 21st generation now Yoona and men these days are so meticulous. We’re saying this because we care and we don’t want our Yoona to end up living alone.” Fany explained before giving Yoona a smile.



Soo clapped her hands right after digesting the food she just ate.

 

“Wow! Fany! You’re just really good in explaining things… anyway, I will agree with what Fany said. You don’t need to want it because you need it Yoona. We’re always here for you, no matter what.”



“That’s right unnie, I’m with them!” Seo agreed.



Yoona smiled at the thought that her friends care for her that much. Yoona gave her friends a hug.

 

“I will think about it.”



“You better think about it, make the right decision.” Soo said after munching her food.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Yoona arrived in their dorm alone because Seo was still at the school doing some group activity with her classmates.



Yoona let out a sigh before sitting in her bed and opened her diary..




Dear Diary,

Hi dia! Do you think I can carry on the changes that will happen to me if I change my way of clothing? Do you think something’s gonna change? What if the outcome is bad? Well, I think I should just trust my friends. Sometimes I think they know me more than me knowing myself. Anyway, you know what day tomorrow is, right? Yes, another day of doom! But, I will make sure that my day will not be ruined. So I’m gonna do what I always say to myself, “DON’T LOOK LIKE I’M AFFECTED BY HER PRESENCE!”. I didn’t write her name because I know that you’ve been full of her already. Kekeke

.Yoona <3

 



Yoona had been busy reviewing her lessons and doing her assignments so as Seo who had been practicing for their activity in class. The two didn’t talk that much that night.


 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





For Yoona, another Doom’s day had come and she will try to bear it all now.



Yoona, Soo and Fany are now in their class. From the time they had entered the class, Yoona had been roaming her eyes from the whole room to the people passing by their room and it seems like she’s waiting for someone to come.



Soo and Fany had noticed the girl.

 

“Yoona! Don't wait for your neck to break. You miss her already?” Soo said with a teasing smile.



“What are you talking about? I’m just… hmmm… waiting for our professor because I have something to tell him.” Yoona said without looking at her friends.



“Oooohhh! Is that it Yoona?” Fany said before letting out a chuckle.



Yoona just nodded and started to lessen what she’s doing.



Their professor came but still there’s no sign of Yuri.



“Good afternoon class!” Their professor got his chalk but he stop when he saw Yoona.



“Hmmm… Yoona.”

 


“You will not have a two weeks session with Miss Kwon because she’s out of town for some family business.”



“Two weeks? OMO! This is great! I’m not gonna see that ert for two weeks! I wish she will not come back so that I can lessen the stresses that I have. Thank God!” Yoona then smiled.



“Someone’s gonna miss someone!” Soo said not facing Yoona. Yoona just shook her head.





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter