Chapter VII: Left Breathless

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Left Breathless

 

Yoona rolled her eyes as she started walking out of the room. She can’t believe what’s happening, first she was assigned to be Yuri’s tutor, second, they’re sitting beside each other and now, they will have the tutoring every right after their class.



“So, now I’m stuck up with you every right after meeting? Anyway, where do you----“ Yuri suddenly grabbed her elbow.



“There is this place that I know in our campus and… I want you to tutor me there.” Yuri said while dragging Yoona with her.



“You should have at least talked to me first and not this way. By the way, I can walk by myself--- uhh—hmmm---… you ert!” Yoona said before taking off Yuri’s hands to her elbow.



“Don’t act like you don’t like it…” Yuri said with a smile.



Before Yoona could talk Yuri had ran already and she don’t have any choice but to follow. After how many minutes they finally reached their destination.



“So… here we are!” Yuri said before opening the gate.



Yoona couldn’t believe that there is this kind of place in their campus and it’s really beautiful. There are trees, green grass, a swing right in front of a small hut, a small pond with fishes in it and the most amazing is the statue of two lovers in the center. She’s curious how Yuri would know this kind of place.



Yoona roamed her eyes all over the place and Yuri could see how the girl loved the place.



“It’s beautiful, right?” Yuri said before sitting in the green grass shaded by a tree.



Yoona managed to nod only and sat beside Yuri.



“So, you bring all your victims here, huh?” Yoona said while opening her bag.



“So, you say that you’re one of my victims?” Yuri said staring directly to Yoona.



Yoona lifted her head and thought of it.

 

“That’s right, I’m here so I might be one of her victims… but no, this is different.”



“It’s different from what we are doing so I’m exempted.” Yoona said not facing Yuri.



“You’re the first one that actually…. that I brought here.” Yuri said before lying down in the grass.



Yuri’s sincere about Yoona being the first one she brought in the place where they are now. Yoona might not be the first one if Jessica had given her a chance in a relationship she wants but it didn’t happen so here’s Yuri thinking why she brought Yoona with her, on her hiding place. Whenever she wants to be alone and think about some things, she immediately goes in that place. Yuri wiped off the question in her mind and continued what she’s doing.



Yoona is shocked by what Yuri said but she’s not gonna believe her because she knows who Kwon Yuri is.



“Yeah right!” These two words are the only words that came out in Yoona’s mouth.



“You don’t believe me, huh? Okay, fine.” Yuri said starting to sit back.



“Can I---“ Yuri didn’t finished her sentence as she had a face to face with Yoona. Their faces are now like an inch apart.



The moment Yuri sat back it was also the time when Yoona turned to face Yuri. Yuri, again, is left breathless by Yoona’s facial features which are now clearly seen because she took off her eyeglasses.



Yuri can’t explain the feeling whenever she sees Yoona without those eyeglasses and whenever they’re so near with each other, just like this moment.



Yoona can feel the heat she’s feeling on her cheek but before Yuri could see it, she immediately turned away and turned the pages of her book.

 

“What were you saying again?”



Yuri straightened the direction of her head.

 

“Can I borrow your notes of our past lessons?”



“Okay… So, should we start?” Yoona wore back her eyeglasses and started to tutor Yuri. Only a nod Kwon Yuri could give as a response.



There are still awkward moments between the two but the two would just brush it off and continue. There are times that Yoona could see Yuri staring at her and she just thinks that Yuri’s erted side is attacking again… then she just continue what she’s doing.



After a few hours, the sun can be seen setting soon so Yoona stopped and told Yuri to just continue next meeting. Yuri agreed and stood up to get ready to go home.

 

“So, where do you live?” Yuri asked while staring Yoona whose busy putting her things in her bag.



“You’re kidding, right? Why are you even interested?” Yoona said before she stood up and face the direction of the gate opposite Yuri’s direction.



Yoona could feel Yuri’s breath into her ears as the girl did again her flirty whispers.

 

“I’m just curious because maybe I could drop by and ask some questions.”



Yoona moved away.

 

“Yah! You’re still doing that? Oh c’mon!” Yoona said with a frown on her face.



“Ooppss! Sorry, if I just made you fall in love with me!” Yuri said right before walking away.



Yoona followed Yuri as the girl started to go out of the place where they are now.



“Wow! You’re just too confident huh?...hmmm…--- YUL?” Yoona said emphasizing the name that just blurted out of .



“Yul? Who’s Yul?” Yuri said who’s out of the gate now but still walking forward.



“It’s my time to give you a nickname… You gave me Yoong so I give you Yul!” Yoona said still following Yuri becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter