Chapter X: Missing In Action

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Missing In Action

 

 

“Sorry for not informing you ahead of time.”

 

“Sir! When will be our fieldtrip?” One of the students asked.

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

“Eh? Really? So… how many days are we going to have this fieldtrip?” Tiffany immediately asked.

 

“3 days and 2 nights. Just see the bulletin board for all the information.” Their professor smiled.

 

The class roared in happiness even more.

 

The class went silent when a specific person raised her hand.

 

“Yes Miss Kwon?”

 

“How are we supposed to properly get ready when the fieldtrip is already tomorrow?” Yuri coolly said.

 

“Well, I asked our department head to cancel all classes today to let you prepare for tomorrow’s activity.”

 

“Tssss… How important is this fieldtrip anyway? That we need to attend it.” Yuri said in a bored tone.

 

“This fieldtrip will be considered as your quiz. The points you’ll have in this activity is twice the points we usually have in our quizzes.”

 

Whispers can be heard all over the room.

 

Yuri just hissed on what their professor had said. She doesn’t want to attend the said activity but… she doesn’t want to get stuck on the same subject all over again.

 

“We’re going to meet at the school’s gate. We’ll be using the school bus and please don’t be late. At 8 am sharp all of you should be at the meeting place. If you miss the ride then you find your own way to follow us. So… any other question?”

 

“No sir!”

 

“Okay! You may go now.”

 

With that, the students slowly left the room. Yuri already left also while Yoona and her friends stayed in the classroom for a while.

 

“Yoona, are you okay?” Tiffany heard the other girl sighed many times that’s why she asked the girl.

 

“Yes… I’m just worried.”

 

“About what?” Sooyoung asked while looking at the girl intently.

 

“First, Yuri’s in our group. Second, it’s a 3 days and 2 night’s activity. And lastly, I’m worried about what will happen within those days.” Yoona answered while fidgeting on her sit.

 

“Yah! Why don’t you try to relax and be optimistic.” Tiffany said.

 

“That’s right! It’s not like we’re on the same group.” Sooyoung said before giving Yoona a wink.

 

Yoona just smiled and stood up from her sit.

 

“Arasso! I’ll try. Anyway, let’s go home? We still need to prepare our things for tomorrow.”

 

The girls then went home.

 

While Yoona’s on her way to their dorm, her phone beeped.

 

“Hey! Let’s not meet today. I’m already home and I’m kinda lazy to go out right now.” –Black Annoying Yul

 

“Ohhhhh. Right! We are scheduled to have the tutorial session… but anyway, thank God we’re not having it today since it might be awkward for us after that incident in the coffee shop.”

 

Yoona didn’t reply back to Yuri. She just put back her phone on her bag and continued on her way to their dorm.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

“Yah! Sica~ give me some popcorn.” Yuri tried to reach for the popcorn in Jessica’s hand.

 

“No~” Jessica said in a cute voice.

 

“That’s cute but give me some popcorn.”

 

When Yuri was finally home, she immediately called Jessica and told her to come since she’s bored and too lazy to pack her things. Kwon family’s mansion has its own movie room in which Jessica and Yuri are in now. They chose to sit in one of the huge sofa’s in the room.

 

“How about----“ Jessica was about to say something but Yuri managed to snatch away the popcorn on her hands.

 

“Remember Sica that I have this long hands so don’t even try to do such things.” Yuri stuck her tongue out to Jessica.

 

“Aisssh~ You’re no fun.” Jessica pouted and went back on her sit.

 

“Heyy~ stop pouting. You make my heart pound.” Yuri joked before giving Jessica a wink.

 

“That’s kinda cheesy Yuri and you know those things don’t work on me.” Jessica stuck her tongue out to Yuri.

 

“I know. If it really works on you then I should have gotten you as my girlfriend.” Yuri hissed and looked straight unto the T.V screen.

 

“At least you know.” Jessica responded before resting her head unto Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“Tomorrow.” Yuri said while munching her popcorn.

 

“What about tomorrow?” Sica asked while her eyes are focused on the T.V

 

“We’re having a fieldtrip.”

 

“So?”

 

“I’m just informing you in case you’ll come here tomorrow. And it’s a 3 days and 2 night’s activity.”

 

“Ahh really? Fine with me.” Jessica said like she doesn’t really care.

 

“Yah! I was expecting for you to react the other way. Won’t you miss me?” Yuri grinned widely while bending her head to see Jessica’s face whose head is resting on her shoulder.

 

“Why would I miss you? It’s not like you’ll be gone forever.” Jessica continued on her acting trying to troll the other girl.

 

“Tssss~ I hate you.” Yuri looked away and moved a little away from Jessica.

 

Jessica felt she had succeeded on trolling the other girl. She eyed the girl whose seriously watching the T.V. An idea suddenly popped on her mind.

 

Jessica moved closer to Yuri. Yuri ignored the other girl since she’s kinda pissed with the way Jessica was acting earlier. Jessica then leaned forward to the other girl’s ear. That caught Yuri’s attention which made her move backwards but she’s already at the end of the sofa that she can’t make a much bigger space between the two of them.

 

“What the hell is she doing right now?”

 

Jessica locked her gaze on Yuri’s while the other girl is confused on what is happening. Jessica then moved towards Yuri making her on top.

 

“Si---ca—ahhh…” Yuri frozed at the sudden movement of Jessica. She’s totally shocked by the sudden action of Jessica.

 

Jessica, without breaking her gaze to Yuri’s eyes, leaned forward towards Yuri’s left ear.

 

After that, she placed one of her hand on Yuri’s shoulder making its way to the girl’s neck.

 

Jessica can hear Yuri’s heavy breaths. On the inside, Jessica feel like laughing so hard but… she can’t since she’s pulling off an Oscar’s Best Actress show.

 

“Kwon… Yuri…” Jessica whispered ily which made Yuri groan.

 

“Whaaa---ttt… i—iisss…” Yuri was cut when Jessica hushed her.

 

“Can… I…” Jessica teased Yuri more with her y whisper.

 

“Ca---ca—nnnn you—youuu wha—whaaatt?” Yuri’s intense stuttering made Jessica think of ending her great show.

 

“Can… I… beat… Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter