Chapter IV: So Annoying

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Annoying

 

 

As they were heading to the library, Yoona was busy texting her friends to just go home first because she’s stuck up with Yuri while Yuri on the other hand was busy being followed by her fans. Yoona leads the way while Yuri is just right behind her.



As Yoona placed her phone down and faced Yuri, she let out a sigh for seeing those fans of Yuri.

 

“Is this the feeling of having a celebrity-like companion?Hmmmp…”



They are now inside of the library and now sitting one chair apart. Yoona changed her sit as Yuri sat beside her because she’s afraid of Yuri’s fans that they might jump on her and probably kill her for sitting next to Yuri.



Yoona prepared the books and notes coz she has to start their work.



Yuri stood up and sat next to Yoona.



Yoona felt what Yuri did and turned to face Yuri. “What did you just do?” Yoona whispered with a big question mark on her face.



“I’m sitting as you can see… Is this a wrong way of sitting?” Yuri whispered.



Yoona just rolled her eyes and stood up but she felt a hand grabbing her arms.

 

“What is she doing? If only her fans have this laser beam power through their eyes, I might have died now…”



She faced Yuri and before she could say anything Yuri cut her.

 

“Don’t worry, they’re harmless. And we don’t have anything special with each other so they don’t have anything against you.”



Yoona rolled her eyes once again and sat back to her chair.

 

“Yeah right!” Yoona whispered.



“Before we start, can you still remember the rules?” Yoona whispered with assurance that Yuri could hear the words she’s saying clearly.



“Oh… I think so…” Yuri said with a bored facial expression.



“I’m just gonna add one last rule…” Yoona said.



“Last rule? Hmmm… Sitting one chair apart?” Yuri said as she tries to hold her chuckle.



“That’s a nice suggestion but this one’s more important…” Yoona said looking at Yuri intently.



Once again, Yoona took off her eyeglasses and stared at Yuri.



”Why do you have to take off those eyeglasses whenever we speak like this?”



Yuri managed not to be disturbed by Yoona’s sight. She didn’t look at Yoona and tried to look like she’s not interested with what Yoona will say.

 

“So, what’s the last rule?”



“DON’T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!” Yoona whispered but Yuri clearly heard what Yoona had just said.



Yuri covered and tried to hold her laugh because of what Yoona said.



Yoona just stared at her with a serious face and she immediately stop.

 

“Okay! Just wanna ask, you got that from the movie “A Walk to Remember” right? Well, that rule is just so easy.”



Yoona watched that movie and tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter