Chapter VI: So Lucky

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Lucky

 

Yoona talked to Soo and Fany about what had happened to her and Seung Gi the past few days. Soo and Fany teased Yoona that she’s just imagining but actually Soo and Fany believed everything what Yoona said because they know when the girl is lying or not. They are happy for their friend.



The three girls are now on their hang-out place. Yoona knew that this is the day when Kwon Yuri is back but she didn’t mind it but instead she thought of Seung Gi who made her day wonderful.



“Yoona, today is the day that Kwon Yuri is back right?” Sooyoung suddenly opened a topic about Yuri.



Yoona was planning to not talk about Yuri but life is just not fair.

 

“I thought I will not talk about her today but here we are talking about her. Yeah, she’s back in school now and more doom’s day for me again.”

 


“Don’t think too much Yoona, just think about what happened between you and Seung Gi oppa.” Fany tried to enlighten Yoona.



“Yes! That’s right Fany! Whenever Yuri tries to annoy me I will just think of Seung Gi oppa and I will be happy again.” Yoona stood up and smiled.



“You know Yoona, sometimes I think that you’re not mentally healthy.” Soo said teasing her friend.



“Yah! Don’t ruin my moment, you’re just right behind Yuri when it comes to annoying me.”



“Woah! Is that annoying? I’m just teasing you.” Soo lifted her arms as a sign of surrender.



Fany laughed at the sight of the two girls.

 

“I think we should go to class now.” Fany stood up from her sit, picked up her bag and started to walk.



“I think so too.” Soo added following Fany.



Yoona followed the two girls and let out a sigh. She’s thinking of what will happen between her and Yuri in today’s class and after class tutoring.





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Yuri is now on her way to their classroom. She woke up early for her not to be bothered by her fans but still… there are fans that are following her right now.



When she’s near on their classroom, she saw a group of students taking picture at someone.



‘Tsss… Whoever he/she is, by looking at the number of people around him/her, he/she is not more popular than I am…’



Yuri continued walking inside their classroom not minding who the person is… that some students didn’t bother to look at her.



S1: “Hey! Yuri is also here! I think they will make a good couple.”
S2: “Nah! YoonYul is real!”
S1: “Hahaha! What are you talking about?”
S2: “You know? Yoon, Yoona and Yul, Yuri.”
S1: “You sure? I don’t think Yuri likes Yoona and vice versa.”
S2: “They will, let’s just wait!”

‘Who are they talking about? Tsss! Anyway, YoonYul? We already had a couple name? That’s just too fast…’



Yuri on her seat, smirking, didn’t mind what her classmates are talking about. She likes what’s happening right now, she’s gaining more popularity when she’s being paired with someone.






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Yoona together with Soo and Fany were about to enter their classroom when they saw a familiar face outside their classroom which is being surrounded by girls.



Soo and Fany turned to face Yoona.



“Hey! Why is he here? Omo!” Soo whispered.



‘Why is he here? I don’t assume but… I don’t think he’s waiting for me. Why would he want to see me? Did I left something at the café? What should I do?’



“Yoona! Yoona! Hello?!” Fany whispered to Yoona.



“Oh yes! WHAT?” Yoona said almost shouting that made every students turn to their spot.



“You’re here! Thank God! I’ve been waiting for you!” Seung Gi said as he made his way to Yoona.



The students around them are shocked by what Seung Gi said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter