Chapter XI: Yoonsic

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoonsic

 

“And now you’re laughing... anyway, how about I drive you there?” Jessica said before letting out a smile.

 

“Ahhh. No~ I know you’re a busy person so it’s fine. Thank you for your offer.” Yoona said with a smile while waving her hand in front of Jessica.

 

“Yes. I am a busy person but… I’m having a leave this week so there’s nothing to worry.” Jessica said before having a wide grin on her face.

 

Yoona had this scrunched up face not because she doesn’t like the idea but because she’s worried that she might get in the way of Jessica.

 

“But…” Yoona was about to continue her sentence when Jessica already walked past her.

 

Yoona turned her body to the direction Jessica is going and contemplated for a while if she’s going to follow the girl or not.

 

“Aisssh Yoona! If you just woke up early then you will not suffer this thing right now.” Yoona gave herself a knock on her head.

 

Yoona then finally made up her mind and followed the girl.

 

“Unnie~!” Jessica looked behind her and saw Yoona coming.

 

“Do you need some help?” Jessica looked at the girl’s luggage before meeting the latter’s eyes.

 

“Ahhh… No… No… Giving me a ride is already too much to ask. I’m fine.” Yoona said shyly.

 

Jessica chuckled at the sudden cuteness Yoona had shown her while Yoona is confused as to why the other girl is chuckling.

 

“Anyway, I don’t usually lift nor carry things up so that’s good news for me.” Jessica said with a smile before going to the direction of her car.

 

Yoona just brushed off what the other girl had said and instead she followed the girl to her car.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

“Hey~ Fany! Why don’t you try calling Yoona again?”

 

“Ohhh! Right~ such a good friend Sooyoung huh?” Tiffany smiled before taking out her phone.

 

“It’s just that I need my shikshin buddy!” Sooyoung said with a sigh.

 

“Ehh? Here I am thinking that you’re worried about Yoona but still… food is always number one for you.” Tiffany already started dialing Yoona’s number while Sooyoung just gave out a grin after what Fany said.

 

“The number you have dialed is out of coverage area.”

 

“What the? I guess her phone’s dead already since we’ve been calling it for how many times.” Tiffany placed her phone down before looking at Sooyoung.

 

“Aissshhh~ I don’t know what to do with Yoona anymore.” Sooyoung said slouching on her sit.

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung didn’t bothered on thinking about Yoona already but there is someone inside the bus that is dying to know where the girl is.

“That Babo~ Tsssss!”

 

Yuri was eavesdropping on Tiffany and Sooyoung’s conversation that she started thinking of ways on how to know where that girl is.

 

“Should I call Driver ahjussi? Ahhh~ no… he’ll probably tell everyone in the house about me caring for someone who was left by a bus.”

 

“How about directly from the school’s security? Hmmm… no… they’ll probably make something stupid up about me and Yoona.”

 

“Aisshhhh~ I can’t think of---“

 

Yuri’s eyes widen while formed into a smile.

 

“How about Jessica? I could ask her if she saw Yoona in the school.”

 

Yuri didn’t realized that with her asking about Yoona will just make Jessica even more.

 

Yoona then took out her phone and dialed Jessica’s number.

 

“Hey~ why’d you call?”

 

“I’m just gonna ask you some---“

 

Yuri stopped from talking when she heard a voice on Jessica’s line.

 

“Yah! Sica~ who’s with you?”

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Jessica is focused on her driving not having any conversation with the girl on her side. She looked at her side and started a conversation with Yoona.

 

“Yoona~”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I haven’t asked you why you’re late.”

 

“Ohhh~ that? Well… I didn’t have a nice sleep last night.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Just… just thinking about some things.”

 

“Ahhh~ thinking about what might happen in your fieldtrip?” Jessica smiled.

 

“Are you some kind of a clairvoyant?”

 

With that, Jessica chuckled a bit.

 

Silence had consumed both of them again.

 

Just then a stomach growl elicited.

 

Yoona covered her tummy with her left hand while her other hand covered her face because of embarrassment.

 

Jessica restrained herself from giving off a reaction since she saw how the other girl face palmed herself. Jessica saw a café on their way so she parked her car for a while without even saying something.

 

“Wait for me here.” Jessica left without even hearing the other girl’s response.

 

“Where is she going? I just hope she didn’t hear my stomach.”

 

Yoona decided to nap while waiting for Jessica to come back.

 

No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter