Chapter IX: Confused

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confused

 


“Oppa, thank you for bringing me home…” Yoona said facing Seung Gi.


“It’s okay.” Seung Gi said with a smile.


“And sorry if we didn’t have time talking about our agreement… If only---“ Yoona said before Seung Gi cut her.


“No, Yoona. It’s really okay, we have lots of time to talk about it and in fact I had fun.” Seung Gi said placing her hand on Yoona’s shoulder.


Yoona looked at the hands of Seung Gi.

 

“Ahh—mm… Okay, if you say so… Thanks for coming!”


“Okay… I got to go, I think someone’s waiting for you.” Seung Gi said before placing his hand on his pocket.


Yoona turned her face to where Seung Gi is looking and there she saw Seohyun and to her surprise, Sooyoung and Tiffany are also there.


“Okay oppa. Goodnight!” Yoona said after a bow.


“Goodnight!” Seung Gi said with a smile.


‘I should be melting now!’


Yoona entered their gate and proceeds to where Seohyun is standing. The sound of Seung Gi’s car slowly fading can be heard.


“Unnie, is that HIM?” Seohyun said.


“Am I dreaming?” Sooyoung blurted out.


“Oh My God! This is freaking me out? Isn’t that Seung Gi oppa?” Tiffany said.


“Yah! Stop it! Yes, it’s Seung Gi oppa! And a BIG YES Soo that you are not dreaming!” Yoona said facing her friends with a smile.


“Okay? So you’re happy?” Sooyoung said while poking her friends shoulder.


“Hmmm… Of course!”


“Are you sure? It feels the other way.” Tiffany said.


“You should be jumping now unnie. Bumping your head on the wall and dancing dorkily.” Seohyun said.


Seohyun recalled how Yoona reacted when the girl saw Seung Gi for the first time personally.



“I don’t know too…” Yoona said confused why she’s feeling a little “notsohappy”.


“I guess someone made you kind of feel like that. If I’m right, you should treat me some food.” Sooyoung said having a determined face.


“Yah! We just had our dinner! And I treated you also.” Tiffany said after hitting Soo’s shoulder.


“You’re really good in guessing things Soo but I’m not gonna treat you!” Yoona said taking her tounge out to tease Soo.


“Okay fine! You all win! But I’m gonna have my revenge, remember that!” Soo said.


“So unnie, who’s this person?” Seohyun said.


“I think I know… Am I thinking the right person?” Tiffany said facing Yoona.


“How can she read your mind? Duh?” Soo said receiving a glare from Fany.


“Guys, relax okay? If you mean Yuri…” Yoona said making the 3 girls anticipate to her next sentence.


“Yes! She’s the one who made my night with oppa kind of bad.” Yoona said.


“Why? How?” Soo and Fany both blurted out.


“I think we should go inside our room unnies. Standing here would make our feet hurt because I bet it will be a long story.” Seohyun said.


“Well, I don’t know if it will be a long story but that would be a good idea.” Yoona said starting to make her way to their room.


‘I am not gonna tell you the whole story for now… Especially that… Urrgggh!’


They made their way to Yoona and Seohyun’s room. After Yoona washed and changed her clothes she immediately said the whole story except the kissing part.


“Jessica Jung? Her name is kind of familiar, don’t you think Fany?” Soo said facing Tiffany.


“Hmmm… I think so too. Well, maybe it’s just that she graduated here and FYI she’s just ahead of us for a year and just like what Yoona said she’s kind of popular in their department so that’s what makes her familiar.” Tiffany said facing Soo.


“Hmmm… Maybe or maybe not.” Soo said before eating some chips that Seohyun prepared just for her.


“Anyway, what do you really feel unnie?” Seohyun said with a smile facing Yoona.


“Yes Yoona… What do you feel now?” Fany said.


‘I feel like puking after what she did! Urrgghhh! That girl! She’s making me sick! Tsk!’


“Unnie? Unnie?” Seohyun waved her hands infront of Yoona to get her attention.


“Oh… Yes… What I really feel? Of course, happy! I should be looking at the positive side… right? And it’s not like I didn’t had fun talking with Jessica.” Yoona said with a smile.


“Right! That Jessica!” Soo interrupted making the other girls turn their face.


“What now Soo? Why are you so into that Jessica?” Tiffany said.


“I just remembered that she’s the one who asked me about you, Yoona, that day when we are going to where Seung Gi oppa is.” Soo said facing Yoona.


“Hmmm… I don’t remember.” Yoona said.


“I don’t think I knew her also.” Seohyun said.


“Wait! Let me think. I think it’s all coming back to me now.” Tiffany said with a serious face.


“♫ It’s all coming back… it’s all coming back to me now! ♫” Soo sang receiving a slap on her shoulder from Tiffany.


“That hurts okay?” Soo said pouting.


“So Fany, what do you remember about Jessica unnie?” Yoona said facing Tiffany.


Silence occurred between the girls before Tiffany spoke.


“Okay… I remember now!” Tiffany said turning her face to Yoona.


“What?” Yoona said.






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





Yuri and Jessica finally went home.


“I’m going to my room now…” Yuri said walking towards the stairs to proceed to her bedroom.


“Okay! Good night Yuri-ah!” Jessica said after placing herself on the couch to watch TV.


“You’re not going to sleep yet?” Yuri stopped from walking to face Jessica.


“Nope, I’m not yet sleepy and after this, I’m gonna read some magazines… You know me.” Jessica said. Eyes focused on the TV.


“Okay… Good night!” After saying this, Yuri went up to her room immediately.

 

Jessica on the other hand, after Yuri left her, kept  on smiling by herself. She remembered something from the past.


"She’s really pretty! How I wish I could turn back time…” Jessica said to herself.


Flashback


Jessica was once popular on their department for being beautiful, having proportioned body and lastly, her cold behavior. Jessica had lots of fanboys and fangirls even though she had this cold behavior towards other people. She never used her cold behavior towards Yuri and this one specific girl that she had met.


Jessica was heading back to her room when someone bumped onto her causing her things to scatter on the floor.


“Omo! Eottoke? I’m so sorry.” The girl immediately got Jessica’s books and faced her.


Jessica was ready to say “notsogood” things to the girl but when she lifted her face to meet the girls face, she was in awe.


‘Those beautiful eyes…’ Jessica thought for a second.


Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter