Chapter I: Me and My Friends

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and My Friends

 


"Yoona unnie can you please help me with my assigment?" Seohyun said while turning the pages of her book before giving it to Yoona.



"Oh! Sure! I can see lots of numbers, Math really annoys you huh?" Yoona said with a little chuckle.



"Unnie---! It's not that it annoys me, it’s just that it doesn't process in my mind." Seohyun said while scratching her head.



"You're really great with other subjects but what happen to this one? By the way, I will do this and you should go to sleep now."  Yoona said with a smile.



"Okay unnie, thank you!"




Dear Diary,

Yeah, hi! It’s me, Im Yoona, a junior student in this prestigious school Soshi U, well, it will not be called a prestigious school if there's no student there who is rich, just like hmmmmm... never mind... anyway, I'm not that rich though, but I am a scholar, there are lots of students in our school which are just like me... Some of us really loves to study that's why we ended up being a scholar... I don't know about the others... So, yeah, I’m like a NERD as what they call, hmmm., I’m just born to hug books and study I all... I have always been teased by my so called "friends"... I can't blame them coz by the way I look, with the eyeglasses, long skirt and long sleeves (we don't have school uniform)... I think I should be really identified as a NERD... I just let them say those things coz I don’t care, this is me, what you see is what you get...hmmm, anyway enough with the bitterness, you may think that I’m that kind of nerd who’s usually alone, don’t have friends, well sorry, but I do have friends… they're Seohyun (my roommate, she's a sophomore), Sooyoung and Tiffany (we're friends since were freshmen)... they're my best friends actually, we know every detail about each other...at least… so you should be ready my dear diary coz you'll probably be filled with their names... kekeke so I think this is the end... got to sleep now... it will be a long crazy tiring day tomorrow... bye dia!

.Yoona <3




"Hey Choi Sooyoung, you're eating again?" ~Yoona said while shaking her head in the view of the shikshin in front of her.



They're at the place where they usually hang out when they don't have a class.



"You still don't get used to this scenery? Huh Yoona? It’s been like years that you are seeing this long leg shikshin eating every time she had the chance" ~Tiffany said with chuckles.



"I got used to it but she worries me, well, I think I shouldn’t be, after how many years she's been like that, but still, nothing’s happening to her body or something..." ~Yoona said staring at the sight of the shikshin.

 

"Yah! You two, please mind your own business, disturb me in anything I do but please, not with me eating." ~Soyoung said with an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter