Birthday Wish 생일 소원

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye..

"Today. I'm being selfish. I made my decision. I want to be with him...."

Lee Min Ho..

"My birthday wish for this year is to have a happy family...."

(Year 2014, 21 June 4.00pm) 

They are on the way to the hotel. They are in a cab. Shin Hye is looking out the window, looking at the scenery. Min Ho looks at her. He feels that she is not really looking at the scenery, it seems that she is doing some thinking or day dreaming. 

Shin Hye's mind : "Today. I'm being selfish. I made my decision. I want to be with him...."

Min Ho : Why are you day dreaming? 

Shin Hye (back to focus) : Huh? Mianhe. What did you say? 

Min Ho starts with his tease after knowing that she is really day dreaming.

Min Ho chuckles : Perhaps did you miss me? 

Shin Hye (eyes widened) : I-I...Ani. 

Min Ho : Liar. 

Shin Hye : Huh? 

Min Ho : Did you took the painting with you? 

Shin Hye tilted her head to the right and nodded. She is confused about how Min Ho knows about that. 

Min Ho : Ah. You took it with you. So you do miss me. 

Shin Hye : I-I--- (face blushing)

Min Ho : Don't deny. I know you do. Running away with the pictures and all. Sometimes I don't understand women. Why run away when you miss that person. (looking deep into her eyes) Why you run away when you miss me? 

Min Ho leans closer to her. He can feels that her face blush even more. He just looks at her and smiles. 

Min Ho : Don't you dare to run away again. Not with that! (pointing at the tummy) 

Shin Hye : Wae? 

Min Ho : You and the baby are my belongings. So don't you try to run away again. I will hunt you down. Arraso! 

Shin Hye : Aish!! 

~~~

(Year 2014, 21 June 5pm) 

Shin Hye : W-We are staying here?

Min Ho : Neh.

She got a shocked when they reached the destination. They are staying at the luxury area - Luonto Boutique Pool Villa.

 

Min Ho : Do you like it? 

Shin Hye nodded. She replies : Is very beautiful and quiet. Thanks for bringing me here. 

Min Ho : Thanks for coming here with me. 

~~~

Receptionist : Mr. Lee. Welcome. Good to see you again. Your villa is ready. Please follow me. 

Shin Hye whispers to Min Ho : You come here often? 

Min Ho : N-Not really. Just once a year. 

Shin Hye : How did they recognised you? 

Min Ho : Probably because I'm handsome. (gives her a big smiles) 

"Piak", Min Ho earned himself a whack on his arm. 

Min Ho : Ouch! Stop being violent. 

Shin Hye : Then stop being so thick face. Gosh. (mumbling while walking ahead of him) Can't believe that there is people actually like to compliment themselves so much..

Min Ho (following behind) : I can still hear you!! 

Shin Hye : Good. So that I don't have to repeat twice. (stick out her tongue) 

~~~

Min Ho : Wae? (notice she is day dreaming again)

Shin Hye points at the room. She turns and looks at Min Ho. 

Shin Hye (eye glaring) : Seriously?! Is this your plan? 

Min Ho still not sure what is she talking. He walks closer to her and sees the direction that she is pointing. He knows now. 

Min Ho : Wae? (with teasing tone) 

Shin Hye : One bed?! Nevermind. You sleep on the couch. 

Min Ho : This is so different from the first time. 

Shin Hye : What so different? 

Min Ho : First time, you offered to sleep on the couch. Now, you forced me sleep on the couch. (with pouty lips)

Shin Hye : Because last time I wasn't pregnant and now I'm pregnant. 

Min Ho : This is true when they say women changed after marriage. 

Shin Hye : In fact, they become worst when they are monther. Trust me on that. (giving him a big smile) 

Min Ho : Aishhhh....

~~~

(Year 2014, 21 June 7.30pm) 

Min Ho : We having dinner here. 

Shin Hye : Here? 

Min Ho : Don't you think is nice, especially dining with the view here. Gaja. Let's eat. 

~~~

(Year 2014, 21 June 9.40pm) 

After their dinner, they are sitting near the pool area to enjoy the night view.

Min Ho : Ah. So relaxing.

Shin Hye : Hm. 

Min Ho : Do you like here? 

Shin Hye : Deh. (looks at him)

Min Ho : A-About last night. I'm sorry.

Shin Hye : For?

Min Ho : For raising my voice at you. I-I didn't mean to---

Shin Hye : Ara. Is not your fault.

Min Ho : Can I ask you something? 

Shin Hye : What it is? 

Min Ho : Why do you run away? 

Shin Hye : I-I---

Min Ho : Didn't you ask me to stay by yourside. But why did you run away? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter