I Want You

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

"Memory is a way of holding onto

the things you love,

the things you are,

the things you never want to lose."

- Kevin Arnold

"You are pregnant, Shin Hye....."

"6 weeks....."

That was when I found out that she is pregnant....

"T-Then we can go somewhere. Where do you want to go?.....I bet you are really bored at home...."

"I know there is a shop famous for that. Gaja....."

I started to fall for her....my love grows day by day for her without me realising....

"Hungry again? I thought you just ate? We just ate like not long ago..."

"YAH!! PARK SHIN HYE!! Stop using my son as an excuse!"

I was excited about being a father....

"Don't you dare to run away again. Not with that!"

"You and the baby are my belongings. So don't you try to run away again. I will hunt you down. Arraso!"

"All I want now is you. Can you please give me a chance to take care of you, and the baby. Let me for once be a man. Be a father."

"I made my choice...."

I had made my choice to be with her, to be a father....

"My birthday wish for this year is to have a happy family..."

My birthday wish...different from the wishes that I made for past years......

~~~

"M-Min Ho!!!!!"

~~

"M-Min Ho. P-Please s-save the b-baby...P-Please...

"Min Ho. She is losing a lot of blood. We might not able to save both....Min Ho. She is losing too much blood. Is not possible to save both. You need to decide."

"M-Min Ho. D-Dr J-Jang. J-Jebal. I-I--s-save the b-baby...Jang. J-Jebal. J-Jebal..."

"Min Ho!! You need to decide fast. There is no time to think. If you drag longer, we might lose the both of them......"

"M-Min Ho. H-Hajima---"

"M-Min Ho. J-Jebal. D-Don't sign it. H-Haj-i-ma---"

That was what she told me, she begged me not to sign it, not to take away the baby. But I didn't listen to her, for the sake of my own selfishness, I can't afford to lose her, I can't imagine my life without her, I took the pen which she gave me and signed it on the paper. Indirectly, I'm a murderer to my baby girl. I killed her. I didn't manage to save her. But I'm still glad that she is still here with me. Even though she hates me. But she is still here. I can still see her. I know I have slight chance, but I will try my very best to get her back. My dear baby girl, please help Appa. I know your omma is still cares for me, otherwise, she won't have pushed me away that time. If I could ever change anything, I wished that it was me being knocked down by the car, not her, not you, baby girl. I wished I could do anything to go back to that day. The day where I lost both of you, one is permanently, and one is temporary. The only thing I could do now is to get back the temporary lost, that is what I had been hoping since the day she left.....

(Continued from Chap 15..)

Min Ho's mind : So this is where you stay.....My dear baby girl...I found your Omma......

(Year 2015, 17 Aug 9am)

Min Ho is awake. He didn't really sleep well since last night. He went back to the hotel after he saw Shin Hye entered into the building. He is glad that he finally found her. He noticed she changed from the last time. When he saw her, he wanted to go to her, and hug her, but he didn't. He knows she haven't forgive him, he needs to take things slow to prevent her from running away. When he looks at the clock next to the bed, it is already 9am. He needs to get ready and meet the designer, there is something more important for him to settle besides getting to Shin Hye, which is Lee Group. He needs to make sure the business deal goes through, this is what he promised Grandpa Lee, take good care of the business on behalf of his dad.

Min Ho's mind : Focus, Min Ho. You need to get this deal done.

~~~

Shin Hye looks at her watch, 9.15am.

Shin Hye's mind : Alright. It will takes roughly about 20 minutes to reach. I need to be there early. I hate making people wait. Especially not my first time client.

Before she leaves the apartment, she looks through herself at the mirror. She used her fingers to brushed through her hair and put on a light pink lip balm. She grabs her jacket and puts on her heels, she is on the move.

~~~

Waitress : Hello Mr. What can I help you?

Min Ho (looking around) : Is alright. I found my friend. (pointing at the table near the window)

Waitress : No problem.

Min Ho's mind : Red dress. She texts that she is here earlier and wearing a red dress. Only the lady over there is wearing a red dress. I guess that is her.

Min Ho is walking closer to the lady sitting at the corner of the cafe. Her back is facing him. As he walks closer, his heart beats tends to be faster and faster. The back. It seems familiar. Min Ho now is standing right in front of her. Both of their eyes meet each other. 

 Min Ho (shocked) : Y-You are Myra Park?

Shin Hye : W-Why are you here? Don't tell me that you are my client?

Min Ho : Y-You are t-the f-famous designer from LSG?

Shin Hye didn't answer him. She stands up and ready to leaves. Before she did so, her arm was grabbed by Min Ho. 

Min Ho : J-Just stay. 

Shin Hye : Why should I? 

Min Ho : I really need your help. Can we sit down and talk?

Shin Hye : There is nothing to talk. 

Shin Hye swings his hand away, she starts walking. 

Min Ho : Wae? Running and hiding away from me again? I thought you choose to leave me because you want to become a better person. I guess I'm wrong, seems like you still the same old Park Shin Hye. You can't face me.

Shin Hye stops her footsteps. She turns back and looks at him. 

Min Ho continues : Prove me wrong that you are not the same anymore. 

Shin Hye walks back to the seat and sits down. Min Ho lets out a grin and sits down too. 

Shin Hye : I take this job is because I want to prove you wrong!

Min Ho : Good. Let's see after so long, are you still the same Park Shin Hye I used to know. Show me what you have. 

Shin Hye : After these years, you still can't change the behaviour of being an arrogant and bossy boss. You know that you're a jerk!!

Min Ho : Thank you. I will take it as a compliment. 

Shin Hye : So you said you needed my help. Bag design. So what is in your mind? Any ideas?

Min Ho : You're the designer. (chuckles) Ain't you suppose to show me what you have before asking me what I have in my mind? 

~~~

Shin Hye : I had been talking for like 30 minutes, have you make up your mind of what design you want? I need to draft up the drawings....

Min Ho cuts in : Hm. (with the steak in his mouth) The steak is really good. Do you want some? 

Shin Hye : Seriously. 

Min Ho : Wae? I can't think when I'm hungry. I thought you knew this long ago. Can't you just let me eat? (still chewing on the steak) Seriously, the steak taste really good, especially when you are here with me, my appetite grows.

Shin Hye (giving him a "You're dead look") : Arghhh...

~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter