Love Trap

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She is like a beautiful flower, no bee can resist her...."

(Year 2014 - 17 March 6.10pm) 

Both of them check into their room. Once they are inside the premier suite room, Shin Hye got excited. The view is beautiful especially the room is facing the sea, they got the whole view of Qing Dao. She is mesmerized by the scenery.

Min Ho finds her cute when these little things already excites her. To him, all these are just normal to him. All these while, his room is either in the city or facing the sea, he is used to all these luxury and scenery. Even with Min Young, she probably just find the place to be ordinary and nothing special.

"Do you think the room is alright?" asked Min Ho.

"Are you kidding me? This room is awesome. Look at the view. Is perfect." said Shin Hye, still standing in front of the balcony. With the similar situation, Min Ho recalled how Min Young behaved each time when they went for holiday. She will either complaint about the bathroom is too small or the room is too small. Never once she will be amazed like Shin Hye. Two women but with two different personalities.

"Actually the couch here is big enough for me. You should ask them not to add the bed. Save the money." said Shin Hye who is now walking towards to the living hall.

"Couch?" Min Ho repeated what she mentioned.

"Neh. The couch is comfy." said Shin Hye, smiling there.

"I already feel bad for letting you sleep on the additional bed and yet you are saying you are fine with the couch? Are you joking?" Min Ho said in disbelief. He continues, "Don't worry about money. I have plenty."

"Chamna, what a spoilt brat." Shin Hye whispered to herself softly. 

"What did you say?" asked Min Ho. 

She lied, "Er. Nothing. Are we heading for dinner? I think I will go for a shower first." 

"Yes. I will take a nap. Don't disturb me." said Min Ho. Min Ho walks to the bed and lie down. When he closed his eyes, memories of him and Min Young appear...

---------

Min Young : Oppa. Why are you looking me like that?

Min Ho : Because you look really pretty when dancing. 

---------

Min Young : How much do you love me?

Min Ho : I willing to give up everything for you. How much do you love me? 

Min Young : A lot. 

---------

Min Ho : Your dance career and me. Which one you love the most?

Min Young : Ah..Oppa. That is a tough question. I love you as much as I love dancing. (Kiss on his cheek)

Min Ho : YAH! That is cheating! 

---------

Min Ho : Will you marry me?

Min Young : Oppa. We are still young. I can't say yes to you. I promise the next time you will have a yes for that question. (Smiles at him)

Min Ho : Make sure you keep your promise. (kiss on her forehead)

---------

Min Young : Why is it always my fault?

Min Ho : Can you just pretend even you don't like it. They are my grandparents. My only family. 

Min Young : I tried. But I can't. How can I pretend? You know they don't like me. And there is no way for me to be the daughter-in-law that they expected. I won't and will never give up dancing!!!

---------

Min Ho : Can we talk? Please don't ignore me. 

Min Young : Just leave me alone. 

---------

Min Young : Why do we always end up arguing?

Min Ho : Is because you always want things your way. 

Min Young : What wrong if I decided to put my career as my priority? Why can't you understand me?

Min Ho : I don't understand you? For god sake. Is been years. I let you do what you want. If this is not understanding. Then, tell me! What do you want me to do? All I want is to be with you. I even go against my grandparents. I did everything for you and you are telling me that I don't understand you? What am I suppose to do? All I want is to be with my love one and I just want to spend every moments with you. Because I love you. What wrong if I want to marry you? Is it wrong that I love you? 

Min Young : Oppa. NOW IS NOT THE TIME. YOU ARE DIFFERENT. YOU ARE RICH. YOU GOT A FAMILY BUSINESS WAITING FOR YOU. ME? THIS IS MY EVERYTHING!!! I CAN'T STOP HALF WAY. Can you just wait for me? 

--------

Min Young : Oppa. I don't think I can make it tonight. I got a rehearsal---

Min Ho : Min Young. Please don't do this to me. Tonight is a special night. I was---

---------

Min Young : Mianhe, Oppa---

---------

Min Ho really love Min Young. But everything changed now. She no longer the Min Young that he used to know. The friendly and lovely lady. The one that care for him. The one that brighten his day no matter what happened. He still remembers when they started to date. But things gone different when Min Young started her dancing career. She will sacrifices Min Ho for her dancing career. Years by years. He feels that she is getting further away from him. He can't read her. He can't understand her. She no longer care for him. They had been arguing almost all the time. Is either they argued because of Min Ho's grandparents, or her dancing career. He is tired of all these. He decided to give himself a break. A break to clear his mind. Suddenly, he heard Shin Hye's voice. 

Arm Pillow by Park Shin Hye 

Come this much closer
So I can see myself reflected in your eyes
What kind of face do I have and am I being loved by you?
Every day seems like a dream because of you
Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you
Silently entering you
My great love that I haven’t told you yet
I will leave it in your heart

When I fall asleep on your arms
Pat me with your hands
Every moment feels good because of you
Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you
Silently entering you
My great love that I haven’t told you yet
I will leave it in your heart

Our love grows
Oh baby, close your eyes, fill yourself with me
I will silently enter you
My great love that I haven’t told you yet
I will leave it in your heart

She is singing? Wow. Didn't know she can sing. And she actually got a sweet voice. He fell asleep after that. Every time when he is upset, Shin Hye is there. Like now, when he is feeling the pain and upset about Min Young, their relationship. By just listening to Shin Hye's singing, it makes him forgets the pain that he needs to endures and temporary forget the problem he needs to face. He doesn't know why. His heart feels fluttered each time he looks into her eyes. He likes to . He likes to see her face blushing. He likes how little things seem to br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter