Goodbye

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A Good-bye is never painful unless you're never going to say 'Hello' again"

(Present)

To my dearest,

I'm sorry. Is my fault. How I wish at this moment that I have a time machine so that I could turn back the time. Back to the day I have you. But everything is too late, is too late for me to do anything....

(Year 2014, 27 July 2pm) - Min Ho's POV

It was exactly 2 weeks and 1 day ago, I was out. Then, Min Young came. She was still insists of asking me to forgive her. She was chasing after me. I was argueing and quarreling with her. Just then, I heard my name being called.... 

"M-Min Ho!!!!!"

That voice. I knew it was her. Before I could do anything, there was someone with a strong force, the next thing when I knew what happened, I was on the floor. I got pushed aside. My hand was bleeding when I was trying to use my hand to hold my whole body weight when falling. I heard screaming and yelling. My vision was blur. A few seconds later, I got my vision back. Clear. Then, I heard Soo Jung's voice. She was yelling her name...

"S-Shin Hye!!!!"

That was when I freaked out. I saw her. Shin Hye. She was lying on the floor. She saved me.

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye!! S-Shin-Hye!!!! 

Soo Jung : M-Min Ho. S-She is b-bleeding----

Min Ho : Call the ambulance!!!! Someone help!!! Shin Hye!!!!

~~~

Dr Jang : Min Ho. What happened? 

Min Ho : She got knocked by a car. Jebal. Please save them. 

~~~

Shin Hye is still conscious while rushing to the emergency room.

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye...

Shin Hye : M-Min Ho. P-Please s-save the b-baby...P-Please...

Dr Jang : Min Ho. She is losing a lot of blood. We might not able to save both.

Min Ho : Jang. Please. Please save them. I beg you.

Dr Jang : Min Ho. She is losing too much blood. Is not possible to save both. You need to decide. 

Shin Hye : M-Min Ho. D-Dr J-Jang. J-Jebal. I-I--s-save the b-baby...

Dr Jang : Shin Hye!! You need to listen. You are losing too much blood. I only can save one. It will be you first. 

Shin Hye (tearing) : Jang. J-Jebal. (turn and look at Min Ho) J-Jebal...

Dr Jang : Min Ho!! You need to decide fast. There is no time to think. If you drag longer, we might lose the both of them.

Min Ho : Jang. (looking Shin Hye , crying) S-Shin Hye. I can't lose her. I can't afford to lose her...I will take her. I will take Shin Hye. Take the baby away. I don't want the b-baby....I want S-Shin Hye....

Shin Hye : M-Min Ho. H-Hajima---

Dr Jang : I need your signature. 

Shin Hye : M-Min Ho. H-Hajima---H-Haji-ma---

Min Ho : Mianhe, Shin Hye. I-I can't afford to lose you. M-Mianhe----

Shin Hye cuts in (panting and breathing hard) : M-Min Ho. J-Jebal. D-Don't sign it. H-Haj-i-ma---

Shin Hye is trying to reach Min Ho's hand when she sees Dr Jang passes the document to Min Ho. She is crying non-stop. She begged both of them to let her keep the baby. She asked them don't take the baby away from her. Min Ho is crying hard too. He doesn't want to lose the baby but when Dr Jang told him that he could only save one, only one can be safe, he has no choice but to be cruel to Shin Hye, he signed the paper to abort the baby in order to save Shin Hye. He knows that he can't afford to lose Shin Hye but at the same time he knows that he has lost her.

~~~

Grandma Lee : Min Ho. Kwenchana? 

Grandma Lee got a shocked when she and Grandpa Lee reached the hospital and found Min Ho's shirt all cover with blood. 

Min Ho : Halmeoni. 

Min Ho hugs his grandparents. He is crying badly.

Grandma Lee : Kwenchana?

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye...

Grandpa Lee : What happened? S-Shin Hye? What happened to Shin Hye? 

Min Ho : She is inside. 

Grandma Lee : Mueos?!

Shi-Yoon : What happened? 

Soo Jung (sobbing) : Shin Hye got knocked by a car. S-She is inside the operation room. 

Grandma Lee : Omo Omo. H-How?

The three of them were speechless and don't know what to say when Soo Jung later told them that the baby is gone. They were heartbroken. 1 hour passed, 2 hours passed, Shin Hye still inside the operation room. Soo Jung, Shi-Yoon, Grandma Lee and Grandpa Lee and Min Ho all waiting outside the operation room. They were nervous. They are praying hard for Shin Hye's safety. 

~~~

Dr Jang came out from the operation room. 

Min Ho : Jang. H-How is Shin Hye? 

Dr Jang : We managed to stop the bleeding. S-She is stable at the moment. B-but the baby is gone. I'm sorry. She will be transfered to the normal ward later. 

Grandma Lee was hugging Grandpa Lee, crying out loud. It was so heartbroken when Dr Jang told them officially that the baby is gone. 

Grandma Lee : J-Just this morning, I was feeling m-my granddaughter k-kicking Shin Hye--- (sobbing) 

Grandpa Lee : Anae...

Min Ho : Is my fault!!! Is my fault!! 

Min Ho starts punching the wall. Shi-Yoon and Soo Jung both have to stopped him from injuring himself. They asked him to calm down. 

~~~

Few hours later, Shin Hye is awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter