Love Pain

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did both of them move on? Perhaps not.....both were secretly enduring the pain...

The pain of losing their baby girl...the pain of losing him/her...the pain of separation...

This was then.....

"Why are you still here? Everyone is home." asked Seung Gi. He sensed something is not right with Shin Hye since morning. Before he left the office, he noticed there is still light in Shin Hye's room. He went to her room, found that she is inside. He wanted to for staying up late but he didn't when he heard some sobbing sound as he opened the door. He walked closer to her. He saw her back, facing him. He walked slowly towards her, he saw there are many can of beers on the her desk....

"Wae? What happened?" Seung Gi got worried. Shin Hye turned back. He saw tears flow down from her cheek, her hand was holding another can of beer. "Shin Hye, what's wrong? What happened?", Seung Gi. She answered him, "Is today."

"What about today? I don't get you, Shin Hye", he looked at her, confused. He doesn't know what happened to her and he knew it must have something to do with her past. Till now, Shin Hye had never mentioned anything about her, especially her family and her past. Is always and has been a mystery to Seung Gi why such a gorgeous simple woman will travel all the way to Taiwan, away from home to work. This has always been a question mark to him. And now, seeing her drinking alcohol, tearing, is just not her. He had never see her this weak before. She is always smiling and happy, even if she was asked to handles a difficult client, she still puts on a smiley face and face it. But today, tonight, she is totally different. 

"The day I got her", those are the words from her. "Who? Who is her?", Seung Gi asked. She didn't reply him. She took a big gulp of the beer, Seung Gi took the can off her. "Stop drinking! It doesn't help you to ease your pain!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter