Can't Stop

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was with her happily

Now I'm with her happily

Because of me

I upset the two of them

One is my past love

One is my current love

Shin Hye wokes up. She feels something heavy on her waist, she takes a peek, is Min Ho's hand. Hugging her from behind. She quickly turns to face him. Looking at him. Recalling last night...

Shin Hye's mind : Is only few months. Since the day I met you till now, it feels like we have been together forever. I wish this moment could never end, wishing that my tired eyes won't close so that I can just stare at you for as long as I can muster. I enjoy the feeling of waking up seeing you lying beside me, probably I didn't realized before that I had already fall in love with you from the first time I met you...

Min Ho (hoarse voice) : Morning. I didn't know you are so attracted to me. 

Shin Hye (shocked) : I..I w-was just---

Min Ho cupped her face and kissed on her soft lips. 

Min Ho : I love how your face blushed and your reaction whenever I teased you. It made my day. 

Shin Hye : YAH!! 

Min Ho : Is nice having you by myside. Thank you for remember me. Remember my birthday. 

Min Ho hugs her tighter and kissing her everywhere on the face. 

Shin Hye (giggling) : Is tickling. S-Stop. H-Haj-ji-m-ma. 

Min Ho : I miss yesterday. C-Can we---

Shin Hye : YAH!!! (face blushed) 

Min Ho : Let's have session two....

~~~

Shin Hye inside the baby room, looking at the picture they took during Min Ho's birthday. That was two weeks ago. Grandma Lee walks in the room and squats down next to her. 

Grandma Lee : Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye with teary eyes. She asked. 

Shin Hye : Do you think he changed his mind? 

Grandma Lee : Trust him. He just needs some time. 

Shin Hye : Happiness doesn't seem to be on my side. Is always this short. I miss him. Ottoke Halmeoni? 

Grandma Lee : Don't worry, Shin Hye. We will always be here for you. 

Shin Hye : Halmeoni. (touching the baby cot) This wasn't fixed before. Do you think he came back last night? Someone fix the baby cot. Is it him?

Grandma Lee : It could be.

~~~

1 week after they are back, Min Young asked to meet up.

Min Young : Annyeong. I'm Min Young.

Shin Hye : Anneyong. I'm Shin Hye.

Min Young : You want something to drink?

Shin Hye : Is ok. I had something earlier on.

Min Young : I'm sorry to called you out. B-But I---

Shin Hye : I should say sorry about what happened.

Min Young : If you are feeling sorry about what happened, then could you do me a favour?

Shin Hye : Huh?

Min Young : Please leave him. He is all I have. Please. I beg you.

Shin Hye : Mueos?! 

Min Young : You feel sorry what happened. So leave him. Let him come back to me. Which part you don't get it?

Shin Hye : I'm sorry but I can't...

Min Young : And you said you were sorry. That is all bull. 

Shin Hye : I can't because I have a baby. 

Min Young : That is a lame excuse. You think you can use a baby to tie him down? He just feeling excited for now, eventually he will leaves you, and the baby, and comes back to me. You know why? Because deep down, he still loves me. 

Shin Hye : Is that all you want to tell me? If that so, then I guessed we have nothing to continue. Annyeong. 

Min Young : You know what. He will leaves you. Mark my words. 

Shin Hye : You're messing with the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter