Fated With You

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hate you" said Shin Hye.

"Even if you hate me. I will still love you till the day you willing to forgive me, stop hating me...." replied Min Ho.

(Year 2015 Aug 15, 10am)

Min Ho : Are they crazy? (throw the file on the table) Their terms and conditions are crazy!!! How the heck am I going to find a famous designer with that price? They are crazy!!

Staff A : Mr. Lee. We can't piss them off, they are like one of our top 3 client. They contribute nearly 40% to our revenue----

Min Ho cuts in : Then tell me what is your suggestion? Even if we can get a designer, but if the design couldn't make it and they can't sell the product well, we are responsible too. Did you read their terms? 

Staff A : I-I---

Min Ho (angry, raise his voice) : How could you just come back with this contract without even look at it and negotiate with them? Gosh---!!!

Staff B : Mr Lee. Maybe we could get designer from other places? Perhaps Taiwan? I heard that there are a lot of famous designer, unique design but with reasonable fee. Plus, our client's Head Quarter is in Taipei city, probably designer in Taiwan might be able to design things which suits our client? 

Min Ho : Good. Book me a ticket to Taiwan tomorrow. I will handle this myself. 

Staff A and B : Neh. 

~~~

(On the other side)

Shin Hye : Why are you here? I thought you still in Seoul?

Seung Gi : I got back earlier. Here.

Shin Hye : What is this? 

Seung Gi : Your souvenir.

Shin Hye : Gomawo. 

Seung Gi : Gaja. I haven't had my dinner. Let's go.

Shin Hye : My treat since you got me a souvenir.

Seung Gi : Wow. Daebak!! Gaja. I will be your driver.

~~~

Seung Gi : Cheers.

Shin Hye : For?

Seung Gi : Cheers for our friendship. We known each other for nearly 2 years now.

Shin Hye : Kure? Gomawo for being there for me all these while.

Seung Gi (clears his throat) : I hope I can be the one for you whenever you need me.

Shin Hye (shy and blushing) : You are always a caring oppa.

Seung Gi : I hope to be the Oppa that you love. Shin Hye, could you accept me?

Seung Gi passes a box to her. Inside is a heart shape necklace.

Shin Hye : W-What is this?

Seung Gi : Is for you. When you ready to accept me, put this on.

Shin Hye (nervous) : I-I---

Seung Gi : Don't worry. You don't have to tell me the answer now. I can wait. Take your time. (smiles at her) Alright, stop looking at me. Eat. The steak here is nice.

~~~

(Year 2015 Aug 16, 9am)

Min Ho : I just landed. Alright. Text me the address. I will go there straight after check-in.

Min Ho landed in Taoyuan Taiwan International Airport. He is on the phone with his staff. His staff sent him some contacts, he needs to find a suitable designer for the client. He received a text from the staff. The list of design companies in Taiwan.

Mr. Lee. The list:-

1. WH Design Corporation 

2. Madenok Silver Design Corporation

3. LSG Fashion Corporation

4. Top Fashion Corporation

5. Yang Bian Design Corporation

---

Min Ho lets out a deep sigh after going through the list. 

Min Ho (mumbles to himself) : Gosh. So many. Can't he filter the unnecessary. Thank god I came here myself to settle this, otherwise, I will getting tons of call asking me for decisions. WH Design....Yang Bian.....Madenok Silver....LSG....Top Fashion....I will just take the first 5 companies.

~~~

Min Ho checked in into the hotel. He had googled and got the contact and address. He called to make an appointment. After an hour....

WH Design Corporation  don't design bag

Madenok Silver Design Corporation

LSG Fashion Corporation

Top Fashion Corporation design only clothing

Yang Bian Design Corporation price is too high

Min Ho : 2 to go. I guess I will go to LSG Fashion first since is nearby the hotel. 

~~~

Min Ho : Annyeong. I'm actually from Seoul, Korea. I'm looking for your top designer. Do you think he/she is available? 

Receptionist : I'm sorry. Currently our top designer is not in. Maybe you could leave your contact here? I will get her to called back?

Min Ho : Do you have her email, perhaps I could email her to see if she could design things that I want? 

Receptionist : Sure. Her email is [email protected] 

Min Ho : Gamsahamida. 

~~~

Dear Ms Myra, 

I would like to check with you if you do bag design? I'm looking for something new and unique. Appreciate if you could let me know your charges as well as your availaibility if you could do bag design. Thank you. 

From MH. 

~~~

#Beep...Beep...# <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter