Coming to an end!

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

 

So as all of you already known, "My Gangster Boy, Sehun!" fanfic is coming to an end very soon. I have a few more chapters to update and I am planning on ending this fanfic at 60 chapters. Do you guys remember the poll you guys took on which K-Pop male group should be used regarding the new fanfic that is going to take over "My Gangster Boy, Sehun!"? Anyways, I posted the plot for the upcoming story on here. It is called "The Lover's Game".

 

EXO was voted to be the main group and Chanyeol was the winner for the main lead. HOWEVER, I feel like "The Lover's Game" will not be the next fanfic that will take over "My Gangster Boy, Sehun!". I have been thinking about it and I just don't feel like it would be a great story and I don't know how I will make it a great story. I did a lot of thinking on this and I have made my decision. I will not be writing "The Lover's Game". 

 

BUT, I came up with TWO other fanfic ideas that I feel good about and want you all to take a look. After reading the summary of both fanfics, please VOTE in the poll below on which fanfic is the most interesting AND you would like to read after MGBS. Thank you all so much(: 

 

Fanfic #1:

Title: "I Shrunked Jeon Jungkook" 

Characters: Kang Yerin/OC, Jeon Jungkook, BTS

Genre: Fluff, Comedy, Romance, Schoollife

Summary:

When Yerin's science teacher challenges her to create an experiment for their final project, Yerin decides to go beyond the unthinkable and create something no man has ever seen. 

An elixir that can shrink anything and anybody to the size of an ant. 

When the most popular boy of Gangnam District High, Jeon Jungkook, accidentally mistakens it for water and drinks it, he automatically finds himself shrinking...and FAST!

 

Fanfic #2: 

Title: "The iest Doctor Alive" 

Characters: Yoo Haein/OC, Jung Daehyun, B.A.P

Genre: Romance, Light Angst, Comedy, Medical

Summary:

Jung Daehyun, the iest and youngest doctor of Seoul, became the hottest topic once again when he announced on the reality hit-TV show "Dharmony" that he is ready to start looking for a girlfriend. 

Now, women all over Seoul begins to show up at his doorstep, proclaiming their love for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

However, when one specific nurse from the states tranfers over to Seoul Community Hospital, they start clashing head to head as disagreements and tensions arise between the two. 

But what do they say, opposites always attract. 

 

AND PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANY OF MY STORY IDEAS I POST.

Thank you.