Chapter 20

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

Day 1: Dahyun and Ahri

 

(Your POV)

After making my hair into loose curls, I slipped onto sandles and my floral dress.

"UMMA! I'm heading out to meet Dahyun and Ahri!" I shouted before leaving the house. I was waiting in front of my house since Ahri said she'll pick us up.

After about a minute, I heard a honk. "Hey Sumin! Get in!" she shouted and I got inside the car. Where are we going? You may ask.

Well, for my 3 days left here, I'm going to hang out and have fun with my friends before leaving.

"HAN RIVER, HERE WE COME!" Dahyun and Ahri shouted at the same time before we all bursted out laughing. Oh gosh, I'm going to miss these girls so much.

After about another 10 minute drive, we finally arrive at the Han River.

"OUU! LET'S GO ON THOSE DUCKLING BOAT RIDE!" Dahyun shouted, excitedly. "Yeah, we should" I said and smiled.

"Wait, but don't we need two people in each boat to pedal? There's no one seated one though and there's three of us" Ahri said. Oh yeah...right.

"Well then..you guys can go. I'll sit here and wait" I said and smiled. "BWOH?! ANDWAEYO! We can't leave you here alone" Dahyun shouted.

"YEAH!" Ahri shouted, agreeing. I sighed. "Well then....let's get ice cream. I'm craving for some" I said, as I my lips. Hmmm...ice cream sounds so good right now.

"OHH! YEAH! That's be yummy! hehe" Dahyun exclaimed. Since I wasn't that familair with the Han River, Dahyun and Ahri both guided me to the ice cream shop.

"I'll get a mint chocolate ice cream" Dahyun said.

"Cookies and creams for me" Ahri said.

"And I'll get...uhmm...strwaberry cheescake" I said, just deciding to choose that flavor. I'm an ice cream lover and I have all types of flavor I like so I couldn't choose which one I wanted.

After awhile, our orders finally arrived. "Yuummmmmm..." I hummed in delight as I stuck a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

Dahyun and Ahri laughed. "You act like you haven't eaten any ice cream before" she said and I quickly nodded.

"I need to eat as much ice cream as I can. Because I'm pretty sure, 5 months into being in America, I won't get to eat any ice cream because i'll be stuck in the hospital" I said as I ate more ice cream.

Ahri chuckled.

Afterwards, we headed to the water area.

Just when I was taking off my sandles, I felt water being splash to me. I immediately let out a shriek.

"OMO! YAH! I wasn't even ready yet!" I shouted as I heard laughing coming from Dahyun and Ahri. "You both are sooo going to get it!" I shouted as I started splashing water to where I think they are.

"We're over here!" They shouted and I immediately turned to where the voice is. "YAH! WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP MOVING?!" I shouted and they laughed.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO A BLIND PERSON!" I shouted as I started kicking water towards them.

"AAHHHH! I'M ALL WET NOW!" I screamed as Dahyun and Ahri both ganged up on me. We all bursted out laughing as I tried to get them wet.

 

 

(Author's POV)

"I AM SO GETTING YOU TWO!" you shouted as you were about to walk to them but then...your feet slipped.

"KYAAAHHH!" You screamed as you shut your eyes, waiting to fall into the water but then...you felt a hand slip onto your waist as that person held you up.

"Woah. Be careful" A guy said and chuckled. You frowned. It didn't seem really familiar to you.

You stared up at the figure..."I'm sorry..who are you?" you asked. The man frowned and waved his hands in front of you when he saw you squinting your eyes.

"Y-You're blind?.." he asked and you slowly nodded. "Oh, I'm sorry" he said, softly. You let out a small chuckle.

"That's fine" you said. "Thank you for catching me though" you thanked him. "No problem" he said. "Uhmm....what's your name?" you found yourself asking.

"Oh! Uhm, my name's Nakta" he said and you frowned.

"Nakta?" you asked, confused. He laughed.

"Ani. That's just a nickname in my group. My real name is Shin Yoon Cheol" he said and you nodded. "Well, hello! My name's Choi Sumin!" you exclaimed and showed your cute smile.

He frozed once he saw your smile. What a cute smile...

"SUMIN!" You heard someone calling you. "Your friends are calling you. I'll be going now. Don't be running around too much. You won't wanna slip again" Nakta said and smiled.

You smiled back. "Thank you and bye!" you shouted before heading to your friends. "SUMIN!" Ahri shouted as she ran over to you and grabbed your shoulders.

"Kwenchana? Did he do anything to you?" she asked and you shook your head. "I slipped and he caught me. That's it" you said and they both nodded.

"Well...he was cute" Dahyun said and you bursted out laughing. "Oh, wow Dahyun. Only be checking the guy out" You said and she laughed.

"WHAT?! He's cute! But obviously not as cute as Kai" Dahyun said but whispered the last part. You heard it and your eyes widened in excitement.

You bit your lips from squealing and you just smiled widely. "AAAHHH! YAAHHHH!" Dahyun and Ahri shouted and you laughed before sticking your tongue out at them.

"PAYBACK!" You shouted before trying to run away from them.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OHHH MAAA GAWD! She just met Nakta! And Nakta's from TOPP DOGG! And TOPP DOGG are enemies with EXO! *Gasps*

I sense drama is going to come alone! Hehe