Chapter 50

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

What is this?

What am I feeling?

Why is it so cold?

Why does my back feel so warm?

Wait..

Why do I feel ?

I immediately stirred in my sleep and almost gasped when I felt someone hugging my waist. OH MY GOD, did I get ?

I slowly turned my head around, afraid of what I may see. Once I was fully turned, my eyes widened as I quickly clamped my hand around my mouth.

And then, it hit me. My memories washed over like a wave. We did it last night.

I immediately felt myself blushing as my heart pounded as fast as it could. Oh my god, Sumin. You gave up your ity to Oh Sehun!

Just then, I felt him nuzzle himself into the crook of my neck and tightened his grip on my waist. I let out a small scream.

"Hey.." he muttered. Oh my god, his sleepy voice sounded so hot. He finally opened his eyes when I didn't answer him. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I blushed again before turning away and nodded. I heard him chuckle.

"Aw, are you shy right now?" he asked. "What happened to the-" I immediately shut him off by turning around and clamping my hand to his mouth. Don't even say it.

He laughed through my hands and grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, making sure to pull the top sheet with me so it could wrap against my body.

"There's no need to hide. I saw everything last night." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes again and threw the pillow nearest to me at his head.

"Ouch, that hurts" He sarcastically said and faked a pout. "Whaaatever" I replied before heading into the bathroom.

I almost let out a scream when I saw the hickies on my neck in the mirror. Damn you, Sehun! I groaned. What am I going to do now?

I shook my head and decided i'll just figure it out later before stepping into the restroom. I stood in the shower, trying to calm myself down. I still couldn't believe it I did it with him.

All of a sudden, I felt myself smiling and I immediately slapped my face. Snap out of it, Sumin!

Goddamn it, I didn't bring my clothes. I groaned. I can't just go out . Ugh. Just then, I saw Sehun's buttoned up dress shirt and smiled. This will do.

I slipped it over my undergarments and looked in the mirror. I almost cringed. His dress shirt was too short for my liking. It riched mid thigh, barely covering my and underwear.

I'll just ask him to give me a pair of his shorts if I can't find my clothes after.

I tied my wet hair into a bun and walked out of the bathroom. Sehun was already now in jeans and a white v-neck. Not going to lie, but he looks hot as hell right now.

He turned around once he heard me and immediately I saw his eyes widened.

"You look hot in my shirt"

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I chuckled once she entered the bathroom. I still could not believe it happened though. I smiled.

I got out and decided to get dress before she came out. Once I finally finished slipping on my white v-neck, I heard the bathroom door opened followed by her footsteps.

I immediately turned around, going to greet her but instead my eyes widened instead.

The woman I love the most, is in my shirt. I gazed her body up and down. God damn it, Sumin why do you have to do this to me right now?

"You look hot in my shirt" I immediately blurted.

She stared at me before punching me in the arm and heading downstairs to the kitchen. I chuckled and followed after her.

"Where's my clothes?" she asked while eating her toast and scrambled egg.

I shrugged. "I like you better in this though" I said and smirked at her. She raised an eyebrow before getting up from the table. I frowned.

"I do look good in this right?" she said. I just stared at her. And her point is?

"Let's go out! Right now. I want to show the world how good I look." she said before heading towards the door. My eyes widened as I quickly ran after her and pulled her before she could pull the doorknob.

"You are not going out like that." I said. She raised an eyebrow at me. "And why not?" she retorted.

"Because I said so." I replied. "Well, you said you like me in this right? Then let me let the world see it too." she said. I groaned. So this is where she was going?

"I told you I don't know where your clothes is." I said. "Maybe you got too excited-" Before I could even finish my sentence her hands clamped around my mouth again. I chuckled.

"Okay okay, just don't say it" she said before walking away. I smiled when I saw the tint of pink on her cheeks. I immediately turned around and grabbed her hand and turning her back towards me.

She frowned.

I stared at her for awhile before smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend, Sumin?"

I saw her shocked look as she didn't reply. I smiled again.

"You might be thinking this is a stupid time to tell you and you might think I am just asking you to be my girlfriend is because of what happened last night but that's not it. I really do I love you, Sumin. I'm sorry I never got the chance to say it. I loved you ever since the very beginning in high school. I just never told you because I thought you didn't feel the same way." I sighed.

"When you left to america, I promised to wait for you. And I did. But then my father had arranged me in a marriage. I never stopped loving you, Sumin. When you pushed me away, I kept coming back because I was finally out of the arranged marriage and I wanted to give you my whole attention. But, then that one night happened and I swear to god, I was so stupid because I started to ignore you after that." I paused and grabbed her hands.

"I'm really sorry, Sumin. But I do love you, with my whole heart." I finished off.

After awhile of waiting for her to say something, she didn't. My heart dropped. What did you expect, Sehun? After you screwed her over, why would you think she would accept you?

My hands dropped from hers and I smiled. I looked down instead of her face. I just couldn't face her.

"It's okay if you reject me. After all that I had-"

My eyes widened when I was suddenly cut off by Sumin grabbing my head and pressing her lips against mines. It took me awhile to respond  to her.

After awhile, she pulled back. There were tears in her eyes and she smiled at me.

"You don't know how long I was waiting for that question"

I felt my heart jumping with joy as I couldn't be any happier. "D-does that m-mean..." I stuttered, and she nodded.

I immediately wrapped her around in my arms and swung her around. She laughed loudly before yelling at me to put her down.

"I'm sorry, I got too excited" I said and ruffled my hair. She chuckled. Choi Sumin is finally my girlfriend!

I immediately cleared my throat and stopped my smile. "Go get dress, I don't want any guys to stare at my hot girlfriend." I said.

 


THEY ARE FINALLY DATING! Woohooooooo! lol after so long. I'm such a bad author.