Chapter 42

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

"Sumin!" I heard Youngjae screamed from outside of my 'room'. "WHAT?"

"Are you going to come swimming or not?" I heard him as his head popped out behind the door. "Uhmmm, i'll follow after. You guys go ahead." I said while taking out the rest of my clothes from my suitcase.

"Alright. Whatever you say. If I don't see you come out in 10 minutes, I'm going to come back myself and throw you into the water!"

"Arasso arasso. Annoying" I chuckled. This brother of mines can be so annoying at times, but I love that big brat.

After another 5 minutes, I finished unpacking my luggage and searched for something to wear. What should I wear? Eh, I'll just go simple.

After changing into my bikini, I grabbed a white tee and slipped it on before slipping on a pair of shorts. This looks fine, right? Oh what am I even saying? There's nobody to impress.

I grabbed my flip flops and headed towards the door.

Just as I was going to grab the door knob..

"AH!" I felt my hit the floor.

"Yah, NOONA-Oops, I'm sorry."

I laid on the floor...dead. No I'm joking. But, I laid on the floor in pain, one of my hand rubbing my head. THAT BIGGO BRAT JUST KNOCKED ME OVER WITH THE DOOR.

I glared at him, causing an uneasy chuckle from him. I got up from the floor and dusted myself before staring back at him. He is soooo going to get it.

"YAH!" I yelled, chasing him out the door.

"I'M SORRY! I didn't know!" He yelled, running away from me.

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Get your back here, Choi Youngjae!"

"AH! OW! I said I was sorry!"

"I don't take apologies!"

"AHEM"

I looked towards the person who did their "ahem" to me. Don't give me your "ahe-

"Oh hi Joon!" I greeted. Oh why did he have to come now? I'm still giving my brat brother of mines a beating.

I saw him smile back before his eyes glanced somewhere else. What is he-OH! I gasped as I saw that my hands were still pulling Youngjae's hair.

I quickly let Youngjae go and laugh nervously. "I...forgot. Hehe" I mumbled.

Joon chuckled. "So, what happened here?" "I accidently knocked Sumin's big fat head with the door and now she's trying to kill me." Youngjae stated, simply.

I shot him a glare. "And if you don't be quiet, i'll make sure to pull your hair harder so you'll go bald!"

I heard Joon chuckled again. "Sumin, when did you get so scary?" He asked me. Uhmmmmmmm.

"I'm not even scary. I'm an angel." I said playfully and laughed. "Angel my " I heard Youngjae whispered beside me.

"YAH! Do you really wanna die!" I yelled and was about to lunge towards him but I felt two arms grab my waist and pull me back, allowing my brother to run away.

"HEY! I was this close to beating that boy up." I mumbled angrily. "You know, you act like a kid sometimes" I heard Joon said, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Well, I have a immature and mature side" I stated, causing him to laugh. "Alright then" I heard him sigh.

All of a sudden, I felt him place his chin on the side of my neck and held me tighter, causing me to freeze. Uhh, what is he doing?

"You know-"

Before he finished, I quickly pushed him away, breaking free from his grip. I laughed nervously.

"Uh, the boys are probably waiting for me outside. So, i'm leaving first" I stated quickly and left.

Once I was sure I was far enough from him, I leaned against the wall, letting out a breath of relief.

What the hell was that all about?

 

 


Chapter 42 (SHORT) now up!

Winter Break is coming, so that means I'LL UPDATE MORE. Love you all(: