Chapter 51

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV) 

"Sumin! Where have you gone?!" A voice shouted once the door to Sumin's house opened. Sumin gave Sehun a nervous smile. 

"Yah, why aren't you - Oh, hi Sehun, you're here!" Mrs. Choi greeted once she saw Sehun. Sumin frowned at her mother's change of attitude. 

Sehun smiled at her. "Hello, Mrs, Choi" He greeted back and bowed. She smiled before turning towards her daughter and instantly, her smile faded. 

"Now you young lady, where have you gone?" She asked. Before Sumin could even answer, Sehun cut in. 

"I'm really sorry, Mrs. Choi. I took her out yesterday and we got back late so I let her stayed over at my place. Please don't be mad at her. It was my fault. If you should be mad at anyone, it's me." Sehun bowed again. 

Sumin was in awe at her boyfriend's bold words. 

Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow and stared at the two who was looking down. Just then, she let out a loud squeal and clapped her hands. 

The two younger ones looked up at her confused. 

"Does that mean you guys are dating?!" She shouted, excitedly. Sumin still stared at her mother, confused. 

"Oh my! I have to tell your father! He will be so happy, you know. Oh my god. Whew, this is so much to take in!" Mrs. Choi continued on, not sparing a breath. 

Sumin ran over to her mom. "Mom! Stop it. Take a breath." 

Mrs. Choi chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm trying sweetheart." She continued and fan herself before turning over to her daughter and giving her a big hug. 

"My daughter finally have her first boyfriend!" She shouted, a little too loudly. 

Sumin's eyes widened and looked at Sehun who stared back at her, amused. She could feel her face burning. 

"Whatever, you should get going mom." Sumin suggested and pushed her mom away into the kitchen. 

"Okay, bye bye sweetheart! I've got to go tell the news to your dad!" Mrs. Choi screamed back before disappearing. 

Sumin turned back to Sehun and smiled awkwardly. He had a sly smile on his face. "First boyfriend, huh?" He said. 

She frowned at him. "S-Shutup" She mumbled and turned around, going to walk away but her caught her hand and pulled her back. 

"I feel special then.." He whispered into her ears, causing shivers to run down her spine. 

Sumin immediately turned around and pushed him away before walking off to the livingroom. She could hear him laughing behind. 

"Oh come on, babe! I was just playing!" he yelled and followed after her. 

 

"Where's Youngjae?" Sumin asked her mom. Mrs. Choi sighed. 

"He went out. After what happened, he rarely ever come out, he would only come out for dinner or whenever he goes to school. Other than that, he keeps himself locked up. He's really feeling guilty about it." She said. 

Sumin sighed. She thought he was fine. 

She looked at Sehun and he gave her an assuring smile. Sumin reminded herself that she would need to have a talk with Youngjae later.

 

"So, mom why did you need to tell dad about our relationship?" Sumin asked, referring to her and Sehun dating.

Mrs. Choi smiled. "Well..." she paused.

"You know how your dad and I is getting old, sweety. We want a grandchild soon before we go." She said.

The couple's eyes widened as they stared at each other before looking back towards Mrs. Choi.

She stared at them. "What? Your father and I really mean it."

There was an awkward silence between them.

"I hope it's a girl" Mrs. Choi said and winked at the couple. They both flushed and looked down. 

 

After a very awkward dinner, Sehun decided to leave home. Sumin walked Sehun outside to his car.

"Do you really have to go?" Sumin whined. Sehun chuckled and nodded. "Yes, I do. If it makes you feel better, i'll visit you again tomorrow." 

Sumin smiled at the idea and nodded. He smiled and gazed at her, lovingly. He cupped the size of her face and leaned in, giving her a small peck on her lips. 

She blushed, not really use to the fact that they will be doing this often because they are dating. She smiled anyways. She loved being in his embrace. 

"I love you" Sehun continued, causing her to blush. 

"Awe my beautiful lady is blushing" He continued, causing her to chuckle and lightly punch his chest. 

"Whatever. Anyways, drive safely and call me when you get home." She said and hugged him. He smiled and rested his head on top of hers. 

He loved knowing she was finally is. After awhile, they pulled away. Her heart broke once they let go of each other. 

Sehun turned around to get into his car, but was stopped when she tugged on his sleeves. He turned towards her, raising one brow, questioning her. 

She smiled. "I love you too." 

Sehun let out a small chuckle, before showing a big smile. 

"Goodbye, sweetheart" he said, lovingly, but then frowned once he saw her sad look. She walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Don't ever say 'goodbye'. It seems like you'll be leaving forever." She mumbled into his chest. 

Sehun chuckled at how cute his girlfriend was being and rubbed her head. 

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." he said and gazed into her beautiful eyes which soon turn into crescents because of her smile. 

"Now that's better" Sumin let out a chuckle and jumped up and planting a kiss onto his cheek before stepping back. 

"Remember to call me once you get home." she reminded him, earning a '"Yes" from Sehun before he drove out of the driveway. 

Sumin watched as his car disappear before smiling and headed back into the house. 

Sehun was probably the best thing that ever happened to her and she thanked God for giving her such an amazing person. 

 


Omg, the ending was just too sweet. Where can I find myself a boyfriend like Sehun? T_T Anyways, enjoyyyy(: